A highway patrol had spotted a Mississippi plate and stopped ’em.
他们供认抱走了小孩,并说我们在这里能找到她
They admitted they took her and said we’d find her right here.
[Continues Crying]
露丝·迈耶斯经纪公♥司♥
天啊.又是一个吉他手.你叫什么名字?
Jesus Christ. Another guitar player. What’s your name?
威利·杰克·皮更斯
WillyJack Pickens.
根本不用艺名就够乡村味了
You didn’t even have to make that up did you?
什么
What?
你的吉他是装饰用的啊
Well,you just carry that guitar around to keep your balance?
你要我弹吗?
You want me to play?
不然他妈的还能叫你做什么,玩宾果?
What the fuck do you think I want you to do,call bingo?
随便唱首歌♥,你最拿手的
One,two. You’re best shot.
好的,这是我自己写的
All right. Well,I wrote this one myself.
我已经起鸡皮疙瘩了. – 上帝啊
I have goose bumps already. – Jesus Christ.
[music][Guitar]
有时情况艰难
∮ Sometimes it’s hard ∮
你不想回头看
∮ You don’t wanna look over your shoulder ∮
因为不想回忆
∮ ‘Cause you don’t want to ∮
以前到过哪里
∮ Remember where you’ve been ∮
但有些时候
∮ There’ll come a time you’d die ∮
你多渴望拥抱她
∮ If you could only hold her ∮
我知道身在何处
∮ I know that’s where I am ∮
所以用心倾听
∮ So listen with all your heart ∮
永远藏在心底
∮ Hold it inside forever ∮
你会发现
∮ You may find all your dreams have already ∮
所有美梦都已成真
∮ Come true ∮
环顾内心 找回失落
∮ Look inside and find the part ∮
它将会带领你
∮ That’s leading you ∮
那就是心跳的声音
∮ That’s the beat of the heart ∮
[music][Guitar Stops]
觉得如何
What do you think?
包装你得花去我一千块
It’s gonna cost me $1,000 to clean you up.
拍照 又两百块
Pictures,another 200.
我是露丝·迈耶斯 叫我露丝·迈耶斯就好
My name’s Ruth Meyers. Call me Ruth Meyers.
好的,好的
All right. All right.
[Hair Dryer Whirring]
潘妮 麻烦你签个名? 谢谢
Well,Penny,could you just please sign it? Thank you.
对了 我改了你的名字
By the way,I changed your name.
真的么? – 改成比利夏朵
You did? – Yes,you’re Billy Shadow now.
这行有一个威利已经够了
One Willy in the business is enough.
比利夏朵 我喜欢
Billy Shadow. I like it.
拿去
Here.
给我花的吗?
Spending money?
[music][Country Rock]
所以用心倾听
∮ So listen with all your heart ∮
永远藏在心底
∮ Hold it inside forever ∮ – [Glass Shattering]
你会发现 所有美梦都已成真
[Grunting] – ∮ You may find all your dreams have already come true ∮
[Grunts] – Whoa!
我早跟你说过,做这行没那么容易的
[Ruth] I told you it wasn’t gonna be easy.
要上电台至少 需要两年时间
I told you it would take two years to get you on the radio.
早已经两年了 – 那么,你知道吗?
But it’s been two years. – Well,then you know what?
什么? – 现在需要三年了
What? – It’s gonna take three years.
[Line Disconnects]
你会发现
∮ You may find all your dreams ∮
所有美梦都已成真
∮ Have already come true ∮
环顾内心 找回失落
∮ Look inside and find the part ∮
它将会带领你
∮ That’s leadin’ you ∮
就是心跳的声音
∮ That’s the beat of the heart ∮
没有人
∮ No one ∮
能告诉你往哪里去
∮ Can tell you how to get there ∮
这条路你必须完全
∮ It’s a road you take ∮
靠自己 – 跟我一起唱 阿美里克斯
∮ All by yourself ∮ – Come on,Americus. Sing with me.
完全靠自己
∮ All by yourself ∮ – ∮ All by yourself ∮
又是那首歌♥
Oh,that song!
∮ All your heart ∮
– ∮ Hold it in… ∮ – [Radio Stops]
很感人啊. – 我不知道
It’s catchy. – I don’t know.
但那男人的声音让我不舒服
Something about that guy’s voice just rubs me the wrong way.
阿美里克斯,宝贝,你在做什么?
Americus,honey,what are you doing?
用鼻子吃面面 – 别这样
Eatin’ dough in my nose. – Don’t.
佛尼在外面等了
Forney’s outside waitin’.
[Giggling]
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
很棒 我看起来呢?紧张吗?
Great. How do I look? Nervous?
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh.
准备出发了吗? – 佛尼
[Forney] Are you ready to go? – Forney!
哦 – 骑马马
Oh! – Pony ride!
喔,如果没下雨的话
Well,if it doesn’t rain.
不能下雨
It can’t rain.
我还要拍户外婚礼呢
I’m shootin’ an outdoor wedding.
我看起来够专业了吧
Do I look professional?
你知道还缺什么吗? – 什么?
You know what would help? – What?
你的相机
If you brought your camera.
狗屎.妈妈没有说脏话
Shit. Mama didn’t say,”Shit.”
你说了.拿着这个.
Yes you did. – Here you go.
快去拍些漂亮的婚礼照片吧.你看起来很棒唷
Now you take some beautiful picture of that weddin’. You look wonderful.
记得开车小心点好吗? – 拜,宝贝
Drive careful,all right? – Bye,baby.
再见 – 祝你好运
Bye. – Bye. Good luck.
跟妈妈说再见 – 再见
Say bye to Mama. Bye. – Bye.
拜,拜.妈妈 – 祝好运
[Americus] Bye. Bye,Mama. – [Sister] Good luck.
[Forney] Bye. – Bye.
[Wind Blowing]
妈咪,妈咪. 暴风雨快来了
Mommy! Mommy! Storm’s comin’!
气象台刚刚发布了龙♥卷♥风♥预警警报. 我们最好快走
Weather Channel just put out a tornado warnin’. We better get going.
哦,你最好快些把这收拾好
Ooh. You better pick these up.
给你 – 我发誓
Here you go. – I swear.
我的酬劳还不够底片钱
I spent more on film than I got paid.
这是怎么了
What is goin’ on here?
结果发现新郎的前女友
Well,it turns out that the groom’s former girlfriend…
竟然在喜宴上当服务生
was a waitress at the reception.
这张是新娘骂她 贱♥货♥ 大屁♥股♥的荡♥妇♥
And this was right after the bride called her a cheap,big-ass tramp.
喔,那担架上的是谁?
Ooh. Who’s this on the stretcher?
那个女服务生,伴娘忍♥不住扑到了她身上
The waitress,after the bridesmaids finished jumpin’ up and down on her.
你认为他们还会要这种照片么?
[Both Laughing] – You think they’re gonna want these pictures?
我只是把事实拍下来 我们最好快一点
I took everything. – Ooh,we better get movin’.
等会在地窖会合
I’ll meet you two in the cellar.
我准备好了
I’m ready!
当然了,现在你准备好了
You certainly are. Now,you’re all set.
这个拿好唷?
Got it?
你要去哪里
Where you goin’?
黛西·穆林病了 我给她送些土豆汤
Dixie Marlon’s still sick. Gonna bring her some potato soup right quick.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
( Wind Gusting )
[Wind Gusting]
[Dog Barking]
快接电♥话♥ 快接啊
[Phone Ringing] – Pick it up. Pick it up.
快点啊 娜薇莉
Come on,Novalee,pick it up. Pick it up.
罗杰斯郡的居民们请尽速快避难
[Ringing] – [TV] Those in Rogers County should take action as well.
这些地区还包括克莱尔莫尔与塞阔雅地区
This includes areas of Claremore and Sequoyah. – [Ringing Continues]
好的
[Moans] – [Softly] All right.
哦 – 我扶着你呢
Oh. – I got you.
罗西塔 帮帮我
Rosita,help me.
妈妈.我好怕. – 我牵着你.宝贝.- 慢点,我接到你了
[Americus] I’m scared. – I’ve got you,honey. Hold on. I’ve got you.
现在插播一则天气警报
[Radio Announcer] We interrupt this program for an important weather bulletin.
修女奶奶在哪里?
Where’s Grandma Sister?
她马上就来 宝贝,好吗?
She’s coming,honey,all right?
拿着. – [Radio]罗杰斯地区的人们
There you go. – [Radio] Those of you in Rogers County…
我丈夫在商业街的一个地方粉刷房♥子
My husband’s painting a house somewhere on Commerce Street.
他不会有事的
He’ll be all right.
要玩牌吗? 阿美里克斯 我要跟我的小熊玩
Hi,Americus. Do you wanna play cards? – I wanna play with my bear.
小熊他被暴风雨吓坏了 我要去找修女
[Americus] He’s scared of the storm. – I’m gonna go look for Sister.
修女?
Sister?
我们是不是要把门关上?
Shouldn’t we shut the door?
修女还没来 等她一下
Sister’s still comin’. Let’s wait.
[Siren Wailing]
天啊
Oh,God.
娜薇莉,回来. – 妈咪 你要去哪里
Novalee,come back. – Mommy,where are you going?
娜薇莉,回来!
Novalee,please!
[Grunts]
[Grunting Continues]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!