There aren’t many made like this here. – It’s a beauty.
我是摩西…摩西·怀科顿
My name is Moses… Moses Whitecotton.
娜薇莉·纳森
Novalee Nation.
娜薇莉·纳森…一个很坚强的名字
Novalee Nation… that’s a good strong name.
你知道名字很重要
You know,a name’s important.
你帮宝宝取名字了没
Have you picked out a name for your baby yet?
我在考虑“温蒂”这个名字
Well,I was thinkin’ about “Wendi” with an “I.”
哦,千万不要
Oh,don’t you dare.
要给宝宝取个有意义的名字,坚毅的名字
Give that baby a name that means somethin’,a good,sturdy name.

Here.
每月第一个礼拜五,十二点到晚上六点.保重
I’m here the first Friday of every month,12:00 to 6:00. Take care.
要记得:帮孩子取个有意义的名字
And remember: Give that baby a name that means somethin’,you hear?
我会的,我保证
I will,I promise.
请注意 沃尔玛的顾客
[Woman Over P.A.] Attention,Wal-Mart shoppers.
现在时刻九点整,今天营业时间已过
It is 9:00,and Wal-Mart is closing.
请拿好您选好商品,到柜台处结♥帐♥
Please bring your final selections to the checkout counters.
明早九点,我们再为您服务
Wal-Mart will open again at 9:00 tomorrow morning,
一如既往的感谢您在沃尔玛消费
and,as always,thank you for shopping Wal-Mart.
[Gasps Softly]
Oh. Oh.
[Coughing]
[Toilet Flushes]
你说你是爱的牧人
[Radio] ∮ You said you was the king of love ∮
[music] [Continues,Indistinct]
嘿. – 嗨
Hi. – Hey.
需要帮忙吗?
You,uh… you need a hand?
你能载我一程么?
I need a lift.
那么,你要去哪
So,where you goin’?
除了这里哪里都行.你要去哪?
Anywhere but here. Where you goin’?
拉斯维加斯.- 酷
Vegas. – Cool.
住手,别这样
Whoa-whoa-whoa. Hey,hey. No. No.
谢谢
Thanks.
怀孕期间如何保持身材
育儿
∮ And when it hits the fan make it what we want it to be ∮
∮ And wanna get higher then higher than you’ve ever been ∮
∮ What about you What about you ∮
∮ Shake it up,shake it down You can feel it all around ∮
[Thunder Rumbling]
[Radio] ∮ I know that your memory lives ∮
你快没油了.- 是的
[Girl] You know,you’re almost out of gas. – Yeah.
昨晚在旅店有个婊♥子♥养♥的♥.把我的皮夹偷走了
Some son of a bitch stole my wallet last night right out of my damn hotel room.
或许这能帮得上忙
Maybe this’ll help.
嘿 !
Hey!
哇哦,我告诉你 你想要吗??
Well,I tell you what. You want it?
自己过来拿
Glide on over here and get it.
我会的
Maybe I will.
那么你会大吃一惊
Maybe you’ll get yourself a nice big surprise.
[Siren Blaring]
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
皮夹里面有218块 还有14条温斯顿淡烟
$218 in your pocket and 14 cartons of Winston Light 100s…
在你的后车厢
in a plastic sack in the trunk of your car.
该死的巧合是,跟两小时前
By the strangest damn coincidence,that’s exactly what someone stole…
7-11家商店失窃的东西一模一样
from the 7-11 store about two hours ago.
更不用说…乔琳娜,你现在几岁?
Not to mention… Jolene,how old are you these days?
十四. – 十四岁?
Fourteen. – Oh? Fourteen.
[Grunting]
[Alarm Clock Rings,Clicks Off]
八点以前,要把地板打好腊
[Voices]
洛比 查理 把厕所扫干净
[Chattering]
我昨天清过了.- 看看你做的活…
I cleaned the bathroom the other day. – And you did such a good job…
你得再扫一次
you get to do it again! – [All Laugh]
嗨,甜心
[Prisoner] Hey,sweet thing.
[music] [Radio Starts] – [Alarm Clock Rings]
∮ Comes down to just one moment ∮
∮ No way you can control it ∮
∮ Somehow your heart will know the place and time ∮
∮ It won’t change your world but it just might change your life ∮
我欠沃尔玛…
塞阔雅
公众
图书馆
你想要什么? – 呃
[Man] What do you want? – Uh,
我在找一本书
I’m lookin’ for… for a book.
什么书
What kind of book?
关于树的书
About… about trees.

Trees?
Yeah.
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know.
森林学?环境学?农业学?植物学?你想知道树的哪方面?
Forestry? Environment? Agriculture? Botany? What do you want to know about trees?
嗯 几周前有人送了我棵七叶树
Well,a few weeks ago somebody gave me a buckeye tree.
七叶树 属于庭院种植的
Buckeye… horse chestnut…
亚洲属桫椤树 欧洲庭院类
belongs to the genus Aesculus,of the family Hippocastanaccae.
七叶树 又名娑罗树。佛教视之为圣树之一
Aesculus(亚洲属 拉丁学名,产地中国), Hippocastanaccae(欧洲属 拉丁学名)
我的树快死了 我应该去问送树给我的人
L-I think it’s dyin’… my tree. I could show it to the people who gave it to me,
可我不好意思说自己照顾不来
but I’m embarrassed to let them see how sick I let it get.
喏 从索引找七叶树 索什么?
There. Look up “buckeye” in the index. – The what?
我说慢一点,就是这些书了
I’ll start slower. These are called “books.”
你能跟的上吗??这里 – 嗨
Are you still with me? Here. – Hey.
呃 这里.看到没 念出来
Uh,there. See? Read.
叶片腐烂 根部受损 氮……氮……
“Leaf rot. Root damage. Nit… Nitro…
氮… 氮… 缺…
“Nit… Nitrogen d… def…
缺…”
defic…” [Sighs]
缺… – 缺乏!继续
“Defic…” – Deficiency! Keep reading.
还是七叶树
Also buckeye…
Mm-hmm.
[Glass Breaks,Woman Cries Out]
失陪
Excuse me.
[Door Opens]
我不知道我怎会认错人
Well,I don’t know how I could have made such a mistake.
你一点都不像露丝·安,是吧?
You don’t look like Ruth Ann at all,do you? [Laughs]
很高兴再见到你.进来吧
It’s good to see you again,darlin’. You come right on in.
这是我的男人.斯柏克
I want you to meet my gentleman,Mr. Sprock.
斯柏克先生?- 嗯哼?
Mr. Sprock? Mr. Sprock. – Hmm?
幸会!- 喝脱脂牛奶吗?
Oh,how do you do? – Buttermilk?
亲爱的主 祈求食物
Dear Lord,we pray that You will bless this food…
能够滋养我们的身体
to the nourishment of our bodies,
祈求我们的新朋友
and we pray,Lord,for a safe delivery and a healthy child…
生产顺利 健康平安
for our new friend.
求主宽恕我跟斯柏克先生
And we ask forgiveness,Lord,for the fornication that Mr. Sprock and me…
下午又犯了淫乱之罪
have committed again this afternoon.
阿门
Amen.
Amen. – Amen.
我可以每天都来照顾它,你不用做什么
I’ll come by every day to take care of it. You won’t have to do a thing.
好啊. – 那么,如果有任何打扰的话,我可以
Oh,good. – Now,if it’s any kind of bother,I could…
不 亲爱的 你每天都能过来真是太好了
Oh,no,no,darlin’. I meant it’s good that you’ll be by every day.
我们很高兴认识你 – Oh.
Why,we’d sure be glad to see you. – Oh.
虽然我不了解,我不得不说
Although,you know,I have to say,
和你住一起的人为什么不让你种这颗树
I don’t know what kind of people you’re staying with that won’t let you plant a tree.
因为,他们… – 小孩出生之后会怎么样?
Well,they’re… – And what’s gonna happen when you have your baby?
我不确定
L… I’m not sure.
我来帮你,斯柏克先生
Let me help you there,Mr. Sprock.
嘿,罗西塔 – 今天好吗? 很好
Hey,Rosita! How you doin’ today? – Good!
[Sighs]
图书馆的书上说 这树最好种在院子里
You know,the book in the “libary” said the highest spot in the yard…
位置最高的地方. 那你一定见过佛尼了
is the best place to plant the tree. – Oh,you must have met Forney.
谁?
Who? – [Wheezing]
[Continues Wheezing]
你还好吗? 斯柏克先生 我很好 有点肺气肿
You all right,Mr. Sprock? – Oh,I’m fine. A little emphysema.
没什么大不了.- 他一用点力,就会发出那样的噪音
It’s nothin’ serious. – You know,he makes that noise whenever he exerts himself?
谁是梭尼?- 佛尼
Who’s “Thorny”? – Forney.
佛尼·霍尔…一个很有才华的人,他就住在图书馆
Forney Hull… brilliant man,lives in the “libary.”
才华横溢,- 不晓得会有多么了不起
Brilliant. – There’s no tellin’ what he might have done in this world…
如果让他完成学业的话
if he’d been allowed to finish his schoolin’.
为什么没呢
Why didn’t he?
老天喜欢用挫折磨练我们
The Lord gives us obstacles.
[Train Whistle Blowing]
[Gasps]
[Thunder Rumbles]
[Gasps,Moans]
[Panting]
[Gasps,Moans]
[Thunder Rumbles]
[Groaning]
[Sobbing]
[Cries Out]
[Wailing]
[Continues Whimpering,Crying]
[Grunting]
[Screaming]
[Screaming Echoes]
希望你不饿 今天星期二
I hope you’re not hungry,’cause it’s Tuesday.
星期五的早餐最好吃…因为有培根
Friday is the best breakfast day… they have bacon.
我是莱茜…莱茜·库珀. – 你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!