我知道大家都让你失望了。
I know people have disappointed you.
我很抱歉。
And I’m sorry for that.
被自己的家人抛弃,我是说..。
Getting left by your own family. I mean…
天啊,我的家人真讨厌,但我受不了了。
God, my family’s a pain in the ass,
but I don’t think I could take that.
但我想让你知道,我会照顾你的。
But I want you to know
that I’m gonna take care of you.
现在我升职了,
Now I’ve been promoted,
等我们结婚了,我可以给你买♥♥栋漂亮的房♥子。
I can get you a nice house
when we’re married.
“结婚了”?-是的。
“Married”?
– Yeah.
在海滩上的一个漂亮的两层楼,有一个环绕式的阳台。
A nice two-story on the beach
with a wraparound veranda.
是的。
Yeah.
你父母呢?
What about your parents?
你告诉他们我的事了吗?
Have you told them about me?
你要了解我父母的一些情况
What you gotta understand about my folks
如果我说你是我的选择,那就是了。
is that if I say you’re my choice,
that’d be that.
当他们了解你的时候,他们会爱上你的。
They’ll fall in love with you
when they get to know ya.
过来。
Come here.
对了我过几天要开车去阿什维尔
Oh, by the way, I have to drive over
to Asheville in a few days
给我爸的店买♥♥东西。
to buy goods for my dad’s store.
我想你可以一起来。
I was thinking you could come.
为你的书庆祝一下-哦..。
Celebrate your book and all.
– Oh…
会有很多人-没关系。
There’d be lots of people.
– It doesn’t matter.
你会和我在一起,我什么都知道。
You’d be with me. I know everything.
见鬼,如果你不想的话,你可以不和任何人说话。
Hell, you don’t have to talk to one soul
if you don’t want to.
拜托,如果我们要结婚,你得出去走走。
Come on. If we’re gonna get married,
you need to get out in the world a bit.
展开你的长翅膀。
Spread those long wings of yours.
来吧,会很好玩的。
Come on. It’ll be fun.
这是两天的工作,所以我们要留下来过夜。
It’s a two-day job,
so we’ll stay the night.
抬起我的头
…hold my head up high
不可思议吧?
Incredible, huh?
让我内心感到甜蜜
Makes me feel sweet inside
嘿,这是个冒险,来吧。
Hey. It’s an adventure. Come on.
你做得越多,感觉就越好。
It’ll feel better for you later,
the more you do it.
哦。
Oh.
嘿,我永远不想失去你。
Hey, I never wanna lose you.
是吗?-是的。
Yeah?
– Yeah.
我想了很多。
I think about it a lot.
晚上偷偷溜出来见你。
Sneaking out at night to come see you.
我的沼泽女孩。
My Marsh Girl.
没人知道
Nobody knows
没人看得见
Nobody sees
除了我没人知道
Nobody knows but me
你不需要向任何人证明自己,明白吗?
Hey, you don’t have to prove yourself
to anyone. You understand?
你有我,我爱你。
You have me, and I love you.
我给你做了点东西。
I made you something.
哦。
Oh.
只有一个弹壳,
It was a single shell,
挂在一块生皮上,打了个紧结,不见了。
hung on a piece of rawhide,
tied in a tight knot, and it was missing.
先说清楚,你的意思是贝壳项链
So to be clear, what you’re
saying is that the shell necklace
奇斯每天穿的衣服都不见了
that Chase wore every day
was missing from these items
在他被发现的那天,执法部门从他的尸体上发现了他的尸体。
that law enforcement recovered
from his body the day that he was found.
是这样吗?
Is that correct?
我觉得这很重要-是的。
I think it’s important.
– Yes.
那天晚上他和我们一起吃饭的时候戴着那条项链。
He had that necklace on
when he had dinner with us that night.
从他身体里消失了。
And it was gone from his body.
我想说的是,他从没摘下来过。
And what I’m saying is
he never took it off.
杀他的人拿走了。
Whoever killed him took it.
反对,法官大人,这是推测。
Objection, Your Honor. It’s speculation.
反对有效。
Sustained.
陪审团的女士们先生们,
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
请忽略安德鲁斯太太最后说的话。
you will disregard
that last remark by Mrs. Andrews.
安德鲁斯夫人,蔡斯从哪里得到这条项链的?
Mrs. Andrews,
where did Chase get this necklace?
是那个沼泽女孩克拉克小姐寄来的。
It’s from that Marsh Girl.
Miss Clark.
我甚至不知道她的名字,也不知道她有没有名字。
I didn’t even know her name
or if she even had one.
我不明白为什么 Chase..。
I can’t see why Chase…
但我想说的是,
But what I’m saying is,
她是唯一一个有兴趣接手的人。
she’s the only one who’d have
any interest in taking the thing.
安德鲁斯太太。
Mrs. Andrews…
Chase 和 Clark 小姐有没有恋爱关系?
were Chase and Miss Clark
romantically involved?
可以这么说,我看见他晚上溜出去。
You could say.
I saw him sneaking out at night.
当我终于问他要去哪里时,他告诉了我真♥相♥。
When I finally asked him
where he was going, he told me the truth.
我想: 人们会怎么说?
I thought: What would people say?
我真是个傻女人,竟然担心这个。
I was a silly woman
to be worried about that next to…
但他告诉我他和她分手了。
But he told me he broke it off with her.
她知道她不能再拥有他了,所以她杀了他
She knew she couldn’t have him anymore,
so she killed him
拿回了她丑陋的项链-反对,法官大人。
and took back her ugly necklace!
– Objection, Your Honor.
反对有效。
Sustained.
没有问题了,法官大人。
No further questions,
Your Honor.
安德鲁斯夫人,请节哀顺变。
Um, Mrs. Andrews, you have
my deepest sympathy for your loss.
恕我直言,
With all due respect,
你知道克拉克小姐的房♥子已经被彻底搜查过了吧。
you are aware that Miss Clark’s house
was thoroughly searched.
警♥察♥没有在那里找到项链。
And that the police did not find
the necklace there.
有吗?-没有。
Did they?
– No.
嘿。
Hey.
我来吧-嘿。
I got it.
– Hey.
差点打到你-差点把我打晕。
Almost got you.
– Almost knocked me out.
只是想炫耀一下。
Just trying to show off.
那个沼泽女孩在床上是什么样的? 她是动物吗?
What’s that Marsh Girl like
in bed, man? Is she an animal?
像山猫一样狂野,值得每一分油钱。
Wild as a bobcat and worth
every bit of the gas money.
告诉我她的眼睛在发光。
Tell me her eyes glow.
只对我而言,而且只在我做的时候-嘿,别这么说她。
Only for me and only when I make them.
– Hey, don’t talk about her like that.
那是什么?-我说了别这么说她。
What’s that?
– I said don’t talk about her like that.
哦,那个大学生。
Oh, the college boy.
他教沼泽女孩 ABC-哦。
He taught the Marsh Girl her ABCs.
– Oh.
嗯-你在浪费她的时间。
Mmm.
– You’re a waste of her time.
来吧,大学生,你想怎么样?
Go ahead, college boy. What you gonna do?
来吧,你很坚强,对吧?-来吧,我们做点什么。
Come on, you’re tough, right?
– Come on, let’s do something.
你想打我吗?-嘿,你们都冷静点。
You wanna hit me?
– Hey, y’all settle down now.
够了。
That’s enough.
在有人受伤之前冷静下来。
Settle down before someone get hurt.
有比这更好的办法。
There’s better ways than this.
嘿 Kya。
Hey, Kya.
嘿,怎么回事?
Hey, what the hell?
等等! Kya 等等! 求你了。
Wait! Kya, wait! Please.
听着,我只是想谈谈。
Look, I just wanna talk.
滚出我的泻湖,你这个卑鄙小人!
Get out of my lagoon, you dirty creep!
Kya 求你了! 我只是想和你谈谈!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!