你是怎么想象的?
How did you imagine it?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我仿佛看见自己穿着一件漂亮的雪纺长袍,站在山顶上。
I sort of saw myself in a beautiful long chiffon robe, standing on top of a hill.
我身边的人像苍蝇一样死去。
And people dying like flies all around me.
但我似乎从来没有死过。
But I never seemed to die.
我只是站在那里。
I just stood there.
等着云开。
Waiting for the clouds to open.
还有一辆战车下来把我带走。
And a chariot to come down and whisk me away.
如果是这样的话?
So, if it is this way?
不。
No.
这个好多了。
This is much better.
海伦。
Helen.
有件事我必须告诉你。
There is something I must tell you.
现在不行。
Not now, please.
我们在一起的时间太少了。
We have such little time together.
趁我们还能快乐,让我们快乐起来。
Let’s be happy while we can.
但当清晨来临。
But when morning comes.
当早晨来临时。
When morning comes.
无论如何我们必须说再见。
We must say goodbye anyway.
你看到的。
You see.
我碰巧爱上了你。
I happen to have fallen in love with you.
我是在家里意识到的。
I realized it at the house.
这就是我离开的原因。
That’s why I left.
但看起来。
But it seems.
我们会有一点额外的时间。
We are gonna be given a little added time.
在我们回到各自的世界之前。
Before we go back into those separate worlds from which we came.
所以不要被现实破坏了。
So don’t spoil it by reality.
让我再多做一会儿梦。
Let me dream just a little while longer.
很好。
Very well.
去睡觉吧。
Go to sleep.
我明早再告诉你。
I’ll tell you in the morning.
不知怎的,我希望早晨永远不要到来。
Somehow I wish morning would never come.
看看那个。
Look at that.
我想我们应该叫醒他们。
I suppose we should waken them.
要我用什么东西戳它们吗?
Shall I poke them with something?
不,不,亨德森。
No, no, Henderson.
请再说一遍。
I beg your pardon.
请再说一遍。
I beg your pardon.
早上好。
Good morning.
早上好。
Good morning.
我是牧师,莫里斯先生。
I’m the reverend, Mr. Morris.
这是亨德森先生,我的风琴手。
This is Mr. Henderson, my organist.
我们来看看暴风雨对我们的小教堂造成了什么影响。
We’ve come to see what the storm has done to our little church.
-嗯,我希望你。
– Well, I hope you.
希望你不介意我们躲起来。
I hope you don’t mind our taking shelter.
你看,我的车坏了。
You see, my car broke down.
我们不知道该去哪里。
We didn’t know where to go.
雨下得很大,我们看不见。
The rain was so hard we couldn’t see.
你很幸运,找到了教堂,并留在了这里。
Well, you were fortunate to have found the church and to have stayed here.
风暴造成了很大的破坏吗?
Did the storm do a lot of damage?
整个乡村都被洪水淹没了。
The entire countryside is flooded.
你住在这附近吗?
Do you live in this neighborhood?
纽约。
New York.
我们可以送你回应急总部
We can get you back to the emergency headquarters.
从那里我相信你能找到某种交通工具回到城里。
And from there I believe you’ll be able to get some sort of transportation back to the city.
哦,你真是太好了。
Oh, that would be very kind of you.
我想我们最好马上开始。
And I think we’d better start right away.
因为教堂虽然得救了,却被洪水淹没了。
For, although the church was saved, it is flooded.
而且它可能并不完全安全。
And it may not be entirely safe.
我们怎么出去?
How are we gonna get out?
我们楼下有艘船。
We have a boat downstairs.
牧师,昨天我太激动了,忘了带午饭。
Reverend, in my excitement yesterday, I forgot my lunch.
想想这些美味的食物在这里放了一整晚。
To think this good food was here all night.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
我太饿了,只要不咬我,我什么都能吃。
I’m so hungry I could eat anything that wouldn’t bite me first.
有鸡肉。
There’s chicken.
和奶酪。
And cheese.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
有人说音乐是爱情的食粮。
And some people say that music is the food of love.
但就我个人而言,我每天必须吃三顿丰盛的饭。
But personally I always have to have three square meals a day.
亨德森先生,请快点。
Mr. Henderson, please hurry.
来了。
Coming.
您还要点别的吗?
Will you have something else?
-不用了,谢谢。-谢谢。
– No, thank you. – Thank you.
你最好穿好衣服。
You’d better get dressed.
不是我的脚肿了就是我的鞋缩水了。
Either my feet have swollen or my shoes have shrunk.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
10点到7点,为什么?
10 to seven, why?
我突然想起来今天是星期一早上。
I suddenly remembered this is Monday morning.
我中午要去卡布的餐厅警戒。
I’m supposed to be picketing Karb’s restaurant at noon.
如果你不在那里会发生什么?
What will happen if you’re not there?
他们可能会把我当作叛国者杀掉。
They’ll probably line me up and shoot me as a traitor to the cause.
那我还是别带你回去了吧?
Well, maybe I’d better not take you back then?
你呢?
What about you?
你的航行。
You’re sailing.
还是你忘了?
Or had you forgotten about that?
不,我没有忘记。
No, I haven’t forgotten.
你的船什么时候启航?
What time does your boat sail?
大约午夜,在码头。
About midnight, at the wharf.
海伦。
Helen.
我已经不顾一切地爱上了你。
I have fallen desperately in love with you.
我不知道我们该怎么做。
And I don’t know what we’re going to do about it.
请快点。
Please hurry.
来了。
Coming.
菲利普。
Philip.
牧师越来越不耐烦了。
The reverend is getting very impatient.
我们睡过了这一切。
We slept through all this.
供教堂使用。
For the use of the church.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你觉得那里安全吗?
Do you think it will be safe there?
当然。
Of course.
我能拿我的帽子吗?
I wonder if I could get my hat.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
这边走,女士,非常安全。
This way, lady, it’s perfectly safe.
亨德森先生会给你带路的。
Mr. Henderson will show you the way.
您真是太好了,先生。
You’ve been very kind, sir.
真不知道没有你的船我们该怎么办。
I don’t know what we’d have done without your boat.
更不用说你的教堂了。
To say nothing of your church.
我希望你也能在干燥的天气来参观我们的小教堂。
I hope you’ll visit our little church in dry weather too.
再见。
Goodbye.
再见。
Goodbye.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
如果你跟我来,我给你带路。
If you come with me I’ll show you the way.
如果你想喝热咖啡,上面有个施粥处。
There’s a soup kitchen up there if you’d like some hot coffee.
在低地,房♥屋完全被冲走了。
In the lowlands the houses were completely washed away.
看那边。
Look at that over there.
那是布朗家的房♥子。
That was the Brown house.
他们说孩子丢了。
They say that the baby was lost.
哦。
Oh.
请给我们来点咖啡好吗?
Could we get some coffee please?
好。
Well.
既然你已经准备好了,我就开始工作了。
Now that you’re set I’ll be getting along.
你会发现公共汽车在那边。
You’ll find the buses over there.
再次感谢你所做的一切。
Thanks again for everything.
我希望你不会因为这次访问而气馁。
I hope you won’t let this visit discourage you.
这是一段时间以来最糟糕的夏天。
This is the rottenest summer we’ve had in some time.
再见。
Goodbye.
-再见,先生-再见
– Goodbye, sir. – Goodbye.
给你。
Here you are.
谢谢。
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!