我们就在炉火前吃晚饭。
We’ll have dinner here in front of the fire.
好的,先生,您想让我什么时候上菜?
Right, sir, at what time would you like me to serve it?
哦,七点左右。
Oh, around seven.
是的,先生。
Right, sir.
请不要停止。
Please don’t stop.
我想制♥造♥比暴风雨更大的噪音。
I was trying to make more noise than the storm.
你知道的,不是吗?
You know this, don’t you?
唱它。
Sing it.
我献给你的歌♥
* My song to thee *
在月亮的寂静中
* In the silence of the moon *
我亲爱的来找我了
* My dear has come to me *
*等待一个温柔的耳语*
* Waiting for a softly whisper *
在星空下*
* Beneath the starry sky *
在星空下*
* Beneath the starry sky *
*不要幻想它会伤害你*
* Never dream that it can harm thee *
只要我在*附近
* As long as I am near *
只要我在*附近
* As long as I am near *
最亲爱的,到我身边来
* Dearest come to me *
我整天都崇拜你
* All day long that I adore thee *
最亲爱的,到我身边来
* Dearest, come to me *
最亲爱的,来吧
* Dearest, come *
*致我*
* To me *
哦,来吧
* Oh, come *
*致*
* To *
*我*
* Me *
我做梦也没想到你有这么好听的声音。
I never dreamed you had such a lovely voice.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我做梦也没想到你是个很棒的钢琴家。
I never dreamed you were a great pianist.
哦。
Oh.
你拿着你的工会卡。
You with your union card.
我以为你只是个失业的普通钢琴手。
I thought you were just an ordinary piano player out of a job.
但我告诉过你我的名字。
But I told you my name.
但我怎么知道你就是伟大的安德烈·夏加尔?
But how was I to know you were the great Andre Chagal?
谁能想到你会在卡布餐厅吃蓝盘特色菜。
Who would ever expect to find you dining in Karb’s on a blue-plate special.
愿上帝保佑卡尔布先生,他来到人间,让我们俩得以相遇。
Heaven bless Mr. Karb who was placed on earth so that we two could meet.
敬卡布先生。
To Mr. Karb.
嗯。
Hmm.
敬卡布先生。
To Mr. Karb.
愿他良心不安直到他满足我们的要求。
May his conscience bother him until he gives us what we want.
哦,哦。
Oh-oh.
我被惩罚了。
I’m being punished.
你为什么不告诉我你的真实身份?
Why didn’t you tell me who you really are?
会有什么不同吗?
Would it have made any difference?
有可能。
It might have.
这正是我所担心的。
That’s what I was afraid of.
你生气了吗?
Are you angry?
不。
No.
只是想知道我在这里做什么。
Just wondering what I’m doing here.
吃晚饭。
Having dinner.
度过夜晚。
Spending the evening.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
不。
No.
这是一个可爱的房♥间。
It’s a lovely room.
那里很安全,到处都是可爱的东西。
It’s so secure and full of lovely things.
一个人想要的一切。
Everything a person could want.
一切吗?
Everything?
哦,我希望你太夸张了。
Oh, you exaggerate, I hope.
也许有一点。
Maybe a little.
但是被令人愉快的事物包围一定很好。
But it must be very nice to be surrounded by pleasant things.
呼吸的空间。
Space to breathe in.
是时候看看你周围了。
Time to look around you.
音乐。
Music.
船只。
Boats.
白兰地。
Brandy.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
喂?
Hello?
是的。
Yes.
什么?
What?
海岸警卫队站?
Coastguard station?
我听不见。
I can’t hear you.
喂?
Hello?
我想知道发生了什么事。
I wonder what has happened.
喂?
Hello?
尼古拉斯。
Nicholas.
电线肯定掉了。
The wires must be down.
你好。
Hello.
尼古拉斯。
Nicholas.
先生。
Monsieur.
灯熄了。
The lights are out.
是的,是的,我能看出来。
Yes, yes, I can see that.
带点蜡烛来,好吗?
Bring some candles, will you?
不,不,没关系。
No, no, never mind.
炉火就够了。
The fire light is enough.
我们不需要看远处的角落,对吧?
We don’t need to see the far corners of the room, do we?
我还是回城里去吧。
I’d better be getting back to town.
看风暴的样子,机不可失,时不再来。
By the looks of the storm, it’s now or never.
让我们永远不要。
Let’s make it never.
你最好现在就去。
You’d better make it now.
但是暴风雨。
But the storm.
我不怕暴风雨。
I’m not afraid of storms.
让我。
Let me.
我的帽子和外套。
My hat and coat.
帽子和外套。
Hat and coat.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
菲利普先生。
Monsieur Philip.
没有晚餐?
No dinner?
没有晚餐,尼古拉斯。
No dinner, Nicholas.
你最好穿上这个。
You had better put this on.
哦,我没事。
Oh, I’m all right.
要我去取车吗,菲利普先生?
Shall I get the car, Monsieur Philip?
不,没关系,我自己去拿。
No, never mind, I’ll get it myself.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你看,我都撑不了伞,在这儿等着。
See, I can’t even hold an umbrella, wait here.
请不要下车。
Please, don’t get out.
嗯,我留着我的帽子。
Well, I saved my hat.
你最好把这个放在身边。
You’d better put this around you.
不过我一点也不同情一个宁愿湿脚和肺炎也不愿和我在一起的女孩。
Although I have no sympathy for a girl who prefers wet feet and pneumonia to me and my fireside.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
一点也不。
Not at all.
喂?
Hello?
是的。
Oui.
海岸警卫队站?
Coastguard Station?
是的。
Oui.
飓风吗?
A hurricane?
飓风不在这里。
Hurricane not here.
飓风吗?
Hurricane?
倾盆大雨。
It’s coming down in buckets.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
你看得清楚吗?
Can you see all right?
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
那是什么?
What’s that?
它是一辆汽车。
It’s a car.
它被翻了。
It’s turned over.
里面没有人。
There’s nobody in it.
谢天谢地。
Thank heavens.
天越来越黑了。
It’s getting darker.
嗯。
Hmm.
听那风声。
Listen to that wind.
我们不会翻车的吧?
No chance of our tipping over is there?
不。
No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!