晚安。
Goodnight.
你刚才说什么?
What were you saying?
我说,不是再见。
I said, not goodbye.
你要走了,是吗?
You’re going away, aren’t you?
就三天。
Just for three days.
看,明天是星期天。
Look, tomorrow is Sunday.
我们不能一起过吗?
Can’t we spend it together?
请再说一遍。
I beg your pardon.
你能告诉我去列克星敦大街的电车怎么走吗?
Can you direct me to the Lexington Avenue trolley?
是的,往下两个街区,再过三个街区。
Yes, that is two blocks down and three blocks over.
-谢谢。-一点也不。
– Thank you. – Not at all.
嗯,我听说这个城市有一百万人口。
Well, I’ve been told there are * million people in this city.
今晚我都见过了。
And tonight I’ve met them all.
明天我们就不能找个地方独处吗?
Can’t we go somewhere tomorrow so we can be alone?
恐怕不行。
I’m afraid not.
罢♥工♥什么的。
The strike and everything.
我相信他们能让你休息一天。
Oh, I’m sure they can spare you for one day.
我的时间太少了。
And I have so little time.
晚上好,海伦。
Good evening, Helen.
会议开得怎么样?
How did the meeting go?
哦,好的,布朗先生。
Oh, fine, Mr. Brown.
这很好。
That’s good.
一个温暖的夜晚。
A warm night.
说你明天来。
Say you will come tomorrow.
不,不要摇头。
No, don’t shake your head.
我早上10点到,晚安。
I’ll be here at 10 o’clock in the morning, goodnight.
我想知道海伦发生了什么事。
I wonder what happened to Helen.
时间不早了。
It’s getting late.
哦,她马上就来。
Oh, she’ll be along in a minute.
哦,你好。
Oh, hello.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我开始担心了。
I was getting worried.
我只是出去散个步。
I just went for a little walk.
天气太热了。
It’s so hot.
你在今晚的会议上表现很好。
You were swell at the meeting tonight.
我什么都没做。
I didn’t do anything.
哦,不,你说了。
Oh, yes you did.
当我看到你站起来,听到你说话的时候,我。
When I saw you get up there and heard you I was.
哦,你好。
Oh, hello.
好了,好了,我要去睡觉了。
All right, all right, I’m going to bed.
在我再去公园兜风之前。
Before I have to take another ride in the park.
海伦,我想谢谢你帮我把那些女孩拉到一起。
Helen, I wanna thank you for the way you pulled those girls together for me.
我说过我搞不定女人。
I told you I couldn’t handle women.
我只希望我做对了。
I only hope I did the right thing.
当然,你说了。
Of course, you did.
我们将轻而易举地赢得这场战斗。
We’ll win this fight hands down.
你从哪儿学来这么说话的?
Say, where did you ever learn to speak like that?
我没有。
I didn’t.
我只是相信我说的话,然后就脱口而出了。
I just believed in what I was saying and the words sort of came out.
我们可以一起走很长的路你和我。
We could go a long way together you and I.
你会大有作为的,吉姆。
You’ll go a long way, Jim.
我一直都知道。
I’ve always known that.
你也会的。
So will you.
你不是那种站着不动的人。
You’re not the kind of a person to stand still.
你会成功的,你没办法。
You’ll get ahead, you can’t help it.
你为什么那样看着我?
Why do you look at me like that?
这很有趣。
It’s funny.
有人也说过同样的话。
Somebody else said the same thing.
你明天晚上有什么安排?
What are you doing tomorrow night?
嗯?
Huh?
我说,你明晚有什么安排?
I said, what are you doing tomorrow night?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我还没下定决心。
I haven’t made up my mind yet.
和我一起吃晚饭怎么样?
What about having dinner with me?
我八点左右来。
I’ll drop in around eight.
好吧。
All right.
好吧,我想我得走了。
Well, I guess I’ll be going.
晚安。
Goodnight.
晚安,吉姆。
Goodnight, Jim.
海伦。
Helen.
醒来。
Wake up.
如果我在做梦,就让我睡吧。
If I’m dreaming just let me sleep.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
我再也不想回去了。
I never wanna go back.
让我们向大海进发吧。
Let’s head for the open sea.
想想看。
Just think of it.
丽兹酒店的野餐午餐。
A picnic lunch from the Ritz.
在长岛海湾的游艇上。
On a yacht on Long Island sound.
只是这不是游艇。
Only this is not a yacht.
只有一艘单桅帆船。
Just a sloop.
单桅帆船吗?
A sloop?
大哥去了一艘猫船。
The big brother to a catboat.
哦。
Oh.
别把它说得这么乏味。
Don’t call it anything so uninspiring.
这是美妙的。
It’s wonderful.
好吧,这是月球的一部分。
All right, it’s a slice of the moon.
在你所在的地方,没有什么是平凡的。
Nothing can be commonplace where you are.
我喜欢你这么说。
I like you saying that.
我希望你是认真的。
I hope you mean it.
你以为我不知道吗?
Don’t you think I do?
海伦,看着我。
Helen, look at me.
帮我握一下舵柄,好吗?
Hold the tiller a minute, will you?
稳住。
Hold it steady.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
暴风雨就要来了。
There is a squall coming.
在暴风雨中你会做什么?
What do you do in a squall?
我要试着打败这个。
I’m going to try to beat this one.
海伦。
Helen.
缓冲。
The cushions.
慢慢地把舵柄拉到左边。
Pull the tiller on your left, slowly.
一路?
All the way?
我们正在四处走动。
We are going about.
你能让她快点吗?
Can you make her fast?
你需要帮助吗?
Do you need any help?
哦,不,先生,这样的小打击可不行。
Oh, no, sir, not for a little blow like this.
看那边的乌云。
Look at the black clouds over there.
你见过这么黑的东西吗?
You ever see anything so black?
我们最好在被淋湿之前离开。
We had better go before we get soaked.
看它下来了。
Look at it come down.
我可以拿你的东西吗?
May I have your things?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
害怕吗?
Frightened?
不,我喜欢暴风雨。
No, I like storms.
是吗?
Yes?
它们从窗户里看起来更漂亮。
They look more pleasant through a window.
看那海浪。
Look at that surf.
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
是的。
Yes.
-那船和车呢?——嗯。
– And the boat and the car? – Uh-huh.
晚上好,先生。
Bonsoir, Monsieur.
晚上好,尼古拉斯。
Bonsoir, Nicholas.
你想修整一下吗?
Would you like to fix up a bit?
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I would.
请带这位女士去客房♥,好吗?
Show the lady to the guest room, would you.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
我会为你准备一堆漂亮的火。
I’ll have a beautiful fire ready for you.
那太好了。
That will be nice.
如果你有什么需要,就打电♥话♥。
If there is anything you wish, just ring.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢你,尼古拉斯。
Thank you, Nicholas.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!