不,非常抱歉。
No, I’m awfully sorry.
如果您不介意的话,我去把剩下的菜端上来。
If you’ll excuse me I’ll get the rest of your order.
姑娘们,姑娘们,别闹了。
Girls, girls, break it up.
你今天怎么了?
What’s the matter with you today?
来吧,走吧。
Come on, get going.
这是你的烤牛肉。
Here’s your roast beef.
一次是蛤蜊浓汤。
Once clam chowder.
一份蛤蜊浓汤。
One clam chowder.
你知道在这个乱世里,被人当间谍是件很严重的事。
You know in these troubled days, it is quite a serious matter to be taken for a spy.
我知道,对不起。
I know, I’m sorry.
在我的国家,间谍会立即被抓出来枪毙。
In my country, a spy is taken out immediately and shot.
那太可怕了。
That would be terrible.
是的,会的,不是吗?
Yes, it would wouldn’t it.
-在德国。
– And in Germany.
我们都会被枪杀。
We would both be shot.
看来你已经意识到冒犯的严重性了。
Oh, I see that you realize the seriousness of the offense.
其实不是我♥干♥的,是其他女孩干的。
Well, it wasn’t really me, it was some of the other girls.
为什么不呢?
Why didn’t you?
我在这行干了这么久,一眼就能认出绅士。
Oh, I’ve been around this business long enough to know a gentleman when I see one.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你眼中的绅士是什么样的?
And what is your idea of a gentleman?
任何一个男人都不会马上问一个女孩她晚上都做什么。
Any man who doesn’t immediately ask a girl what she does with her evenings.
露露。
Lulu.
一杯咖啡,乔。
One coffee, Joe.
一个咖啡。
One coffee.
他不是间谍,他只是寂寞。
He’s no spy, he’s just lonely.
海伦,大厅里有人要见你。
Helen, there’s man here to see you about the hall.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
这是您剩下的菜。
Here’s the rest of your order.
看。
Look.
把这个送给我的白马王子。
Give this to Prince Charming with my compliments.
记住,顾客永远是对的。
And remember, the customer is always right.
他在哪儿,比尔?
Where is he, Bill?
在那里。
Out there.
你们今晚可别退缩。
Don’t you girls back down tonight.
我们为你准备了一个惊喜。
We’ve got a surprise for you.
听起来很刺♥激♥,汤米。
That sounds exciting, Tommy.
你等着瞧吧。
Just you wait and see.
你好,海伦。
Hello, Helen.
你好,吉姆。
Hello, Jim.
他们告诉我是今晚大厅的事。
They tell me it was a somebody about the hall for tonight.
如果他们知道我在组织罢♥工♥他们不会让我进卡布的厨房♥吧?
You don’t think they’d let me in Karb’s kitchen if they knew I was organizing the strike, do you?
你很聪明,不是吗?
You’re pretty smart aren’t you.
你能离开吗?
Can you get away?
是的,给我一分钟换衣服。
Yes, give me one minute to change my dress.
对不起,白马王子,我以为你是一只脚后跟。
I’m sorry Prince Charming that I thought you were a heel.
这完全没问题。
That’s perfectly all right.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
鞋跟。
A heel.
不,不,是另一个。
No, no, the other.
白马王子。
Prince Charming.
哦,我又犯了一个错误吗?
Oh, have I made another mistake?
海伦这么叫你。
Helen called you that.
她做吗?
She did?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她出去见一个租用团结大厅的人了。
She’s out seeing a man about hiring Unity Hall.
你们要开舞会吗?
Oh, are you girls giving a dance?
不,我们今晚要开会。
No, we’re having a meeting tonight.
秘密会议。
A secret meeting.
海伦小姐会在那里吗?
And will Miss Helen be there?
当然,我们都会去的。
Sure, we’ll all be there.
哦。
Oh.
在团结大厅开会,是吗?
A meeting at Unity Hall, huh?
经理知道我要出去。
The manager knows I’m going out.
很好。
Fine.
今晚的一切都准备好了吗?
Is everything all set for tonight?
是的,女孩们呢?
Yep, how about the girls?
他们都很紧张。
They’re all keyed up.
帮我拿一下,好吗?
Hold that for me, will you.
我想如果有必要他们会这么做的。
I think they’ll go through with it if they have to.
希望如此。
I hope so.
我从来没和女服务员打过交道。
I’ve never handled waitresses before.
如果不是你,我现在也不会处理他们。
If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be handling them now.
我知道,我很感激。
I know, I appreciate it.
你觉得我们要罢♥工♥吗?
You think we’ll have to go on strike?
恐怕是这样。
I’m afraid so.
除非今天下午我见到卡布的时候他会说更多的话。
Unless Karb says more this afternoon when I see him than he has so far.
好了,姑娘们。
All right, girls.
让我们看看你牌的颜色。
Let’s see the color of your cards.
这是一次非公开会议。
This is a closed meeting.
亮出牌。
Show your cards.
玛丽!
Mary!
你一直待在哪里?
Where have you been keeping yourself?
晚上好。
Good evening.
受欢迎的。
Welcome.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
为什么,你不能告诉一个人他是间谍,然后就离开,忘记他。
Why, you cannot tell a man he is a spy and just go away and forget him.
但你是怎么发现的?
But how did you find out?
你晚上都做了些什么?
Oh, what you did with your evenings?
哦,那没什么。
Oh, that’s nothing.
我对你的了解足够写传记了。
I found out enough about you to write a biography.
你发现了什么?
Just what did you find out?
嗯,首先。
Well, in the first place.
我发现你住在52街东452号♥。
I found out that you lived at 452 East, 52nd Street.
你是个孤儿。
That you are an orphan.
你来自纽约的尼亚加拉。
That you came from Niagara, New York.
你穿袜子的脚重116磅。
That you weigh 116 pounds in your stockinged feet.
你一直在和露露说话。
You’ve been talking to Lulu.
不,只是听。
No, just listening.
快点,姑娘们,会议要开始了。
Hurry girls, the meeting is about to begin.
很高兴见到你。
Well, it’s been nice seeing you.
我能买♥♥张票和你一起去吗?
Can’t I get a ticket and go in with you?
你要想拿到这场演出的门票,唯一的办法就是找份工作,加入工会。
The only way you’ll get a ticket to this show is get a job and join the union.
我有点怀疑你对我的兴趣不会达到那种程度。
And I’ve a faint suspicion your interest in me wouldn’t go as far as that.
嗯,事实上我已经加入工会了。
Well, as matter of fact I already belong to a union.
哦?
Oh?
CIO还是AFOL?
CIO or AFOL?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我也是这么想的。
That’s just what I thought.
你都不知道工会是什么。
You don’t even know what a union is.
你有多想让我进去?
How much you want to be that I get in?
我跟你赌我今天得到的小费。
I’ll bet you the plugged quarter I got for a tip today.
再见。
Goodbye.
*永远团结*
* Solidarity forever *
*因为联盟使我们强大*
* For the union makes us strong *
女孩。
Girls.
Local 153的成员。
Members of Local 153.
今晚我们只想听一个故事。
There’s only one story we wanna hear tonight.
主席将受理一项动议,要求取消所有常规事务包括宣读会议记录。
The chair will entertain a motion to dispense with all regular business including the reading of the minutes.
我提出这样的动议,主席修女。
I make such a motion, Sister Chairman.
我附议这项动议。
I second the motion.
赞成的人请说赞成。
All those in favor, say aye.
看不见你。
Aye.
那些打杂的,他们是我们一伙的。
The busboys, they’re with us.
祝福他们的小心灵。
Bless their little hearts.
我们是卡尔布的杂工。
We’re the Karb busboys.
我们是来支持你们的。
We’ve come to stand by you girls.
赢、输或平局。
Win, lose or draw.
大家找座位,来吧。
Find seats everyone, come on.
找座位吗?
Looking for a seat?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!