哦。
Oh.
贝蒂。
Betty.
振作起来,亲爱的。
Pull yourself together, dear.
看。
Look.
她换了衣服。
She’s changed her dress.
她一定是出去了。
She must have got out somewhere.
但如何?
But how?
她能去哪里呢?
Where could she have gone?
你好。
Hello.
你看到我很惊讶吗?
Are you surprised to see me?
是的,我想。
Yes, I thought.
有人和你在一起吗?
Is anybody with you?
不。
No.
不,如果菲利普知道我来了,他会大发雷霆的。
No, Philip would be furious if he knew I’d come.
你为什么来?
Why did you come?
因为菲利普爱上你了。
Because Philip is in love with you.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
他告诉你了吗?
Did he tell you?
不,他没必要告诉我,我就知道。
No, he didn’t have to tell me, I knew it.
你看,我并不总是像人们想象的那样疯狂。
You see, I’m not always as mad as people think I am.
香烟吗?
Cigarette?
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
我给你拿盏灯。
I’ll get you a light.
你知道,他们认为吸烟对我不好。
You know, they think smoking is bad for me.
但是我喜欢抽烟。
But I like to smoke.
所以我每天晚上在他们睡觉后都这样做。
So I do it every night after they’ve gone to bed.
不要用那部电♥话♥给任何人打电♥话♥。
Don’t call anyone on that telephone.
如果你这么做,我就把你和菲利普的事公之于众。
If you do, I’ll tell the whole world about you and Philip.
我和菲利普之间什么都没有。
There’s been nothing between Philip and myself.
这是有趣的。
That’s funny.
你不相信我吗?
Don’t you believe me?
是的,我相信你。
Yes, I believe you.
这就是它有趣的原因。
That’s why it’s so funny.
因为你和菲利普之间不会有什么。
‘Cause there isn’t gonna be anything between you and Philip.
永远,从现在开始。
Ever, from now on.
你听起来很有报复心。
You sound very vindictive.
他不是一直对你很好吗?
Hasn’t he always been kind to you?
是的,就是这样。
Yes, that’s just it.
我不知道没有他我该怎么办。
I don’t know what I would do without him.
我知道我不能和任何人分享他。
And I know I can’t share him with anyone.
你看到的。
You see.
等我头脑清醒的时候。
When my mind is clear as it is now.
我总是知道黑暗会再次降临在我身上。
I always know that the darkness will come down on me again.
到那时,只有想到菲利普才会给我勇气。
And when it does it’s only the thought of Philip that gives me courage.
你不需要这样的东西。
You don’t need anything like that.
有很多男人适合你。
There are plenty of men for you.
但我必须抓住我所拥有的。
But I have to hang on to the one I have.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你不用威胁我。
You don’t need to threaten me.
我当然不知道。
Of course I don’t.
但我给了你一件武器。
But I have put one weapon in your hands.
要是菲利普知道我到这儿来这样跟你说话,他会恨我的。
If Philip ever knew I’d come here and to talk to you like this he’d hate me.
你可以告诉他,知道吗。
And you can tell him, you know.
我做什么都阻止不了你。
Nothing I can do could stop you.
但你不会的,对吧?
But you won’t, will you?
这样要求我是不公平的。
It’s unfair to ask that of me.
是的,但我正在问。
Yes, but I am asking it.
你不会。
You won’t.
你会吗?
Will you?
不。
No.
我知道你不会的。
Yeah, I knew you wouldn’t.
为什么?
Why?
因为我很无助,而你不是。
Because I’m helpless and you are not.
这是一个有趣的胜利。
That’s a funny victory.
你赢了,因为你无助。
You win because you’re helpless.
我觉得我们不能再等了,贝蒂。
I don’t think we should wait any longer, Betty.
我们应该通知警♥察♥。
We should notify the police.
但是公众舆♥论♥,菲利普。
But the publicity, Philip.
我们现在不能担心这个。
We can’t worry about that now.
喂?
Hello?
请接警♥察♥总部。
Get me police headquarters please.
是的。
Yes.
你好,妈妈。
Hello mother.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
出去了。
Out.
外面是个大地方。
Out is a big place.
我只是出去散了一会儿步。
I’ve just been for a little walk.
海伦。
Helen.
是给你的。
It’s for you.
他让你去世界尽头了吗?
Well, did he ask you to go to the end of the world?
他明天要见我。
He wants to see me tomorrow.
你要去吗?
Are you going to?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
你不能错过机会。
You mustn’t miss your boat.
不。
No.
我还有几分钟时间。
I still have a few more minutes.
你的包呢?
What about your bags?
哦,他们已经和玛德琳一起坐汽车下去了。
Oh, they have already gone down in the car with Madeleine.
你不想戴上你的花吗?
Don’t you want to wear your flowers?
不。
No.
在他们身上插针似乎是一种耻辱。
It seems a shame to stick pins in them.
我只是想救他们。
I just wanna save them.
你穿的裙子真漂亮。
It’s a lovely dress you’re wearing.
我很高兴你喜欢。
I’m glad you like it.
我已经存了几年钱了。
I’ve been saving up for a couple of years.
直到你邀请我今晚和你一起吃饭,我才知道为什么。
I didn’t know what for until you asked me to dine with you tonight.
哦,你不该那么做的。
Oh, you shouldn’t have done that.
你一定有计划。
You must have had plans.
你肯定还有别的事要存钱。
You must have had other things you were saving for.
计划有时是会改变的,不是吗?
Plans have a way of changing sometimes, haven’t they?
再来点酒,夫人?
More wine, madam?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你知道,这酒产自我家附近的葡萄园。
You know, this wine comes from the vineyards near my home.
是吗?
Is it?
我希望你了解我的小村庄。
I wish you knew my little village.
我相信你会像我一样喜欢的。
I’m sure you would like it as I do.
海伦。
Helen.
我想问你点事。
I want to ask you something.
你愿意和我一起去巴黎吗?
Will you come to Paris with me?
如果我来巴黎。
If I came to Paris.
我会活在你生命的阴影里。
I’ll be living in the shadows of your life.
我不能那么做,菲利普,即使是为了你。
I couldn’t do that, Philip, not even for you.
我迟早会恨自己的。
I’d come to hate myself in time.
我甚至希望她。
I might even wish that she.
我知道。
I know.
忘了我说的话吧。
Forget what I said.
你为我做了那么多。
You’ve done so much for me.
我能给你的太少了。
I have been able to offer you so little.
我什么都不想要,菲利普。
I don’t want anything, Philip.
看到的。
See.
我点了桌上的蜡烛。
I ordered candles on the table.
因为你说过,他们让你想起生日,节日和快乐的事情。
Because you said, they reminded you of birthdays and holidays and happy things.
菲利普。
Philip.
你一直如此。
You have been so.
现在,现在。
Now, now.
人们都在看着你。
People are looking at you.
他们在说,那个美丽的女人是谁?
They are saying, who is that beautiful woman?
他们不能说,她为什么哭?
They mustn’t say, why is she crying?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!