当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
189

当然
Sure.
跟我说明一下你是怎么做的
Well explain to me how you do it.
你会说什么
What do you say?
我就说我还有早会 早上要去理发
Just say I have an early meeting, early haircut,
早上要去打壁球
or a squash game.
你不打壁球
You don’t play squash.
她们又不知道 她们才刚认识我
They don’t know that, they just met me.
真恶心
That’s disgusting.
我知道 我也很不好受
I know, I feel terrible.
我很高兴 我从没有跟你上过床
You know, I’m so glad I never got involved with you.
如果上了 我肯定也会沦为这种女人
I just would’ve ended being some woman
逼得你在凌晨三点钟起床离开
you had to get up out of bed and leave at three o’clock in the morning
回去清理你自己的壁炉架子
and go clean your andirons
可你连壁炉都没有
and you don’t even have a fireplace,
不过我也不会知道
not that I would know this.
你这么生气干什么
Why are you getting so upset?
这和你无关
This is not about you.
当然有关
Yes it is.
你这是在侮辱所有女人 而我也是女人
You are a human affront to all women and I am a woman.
我感觉也不好受
Hey, I don’t feel great about this
但我没听见有人抱怨
but I don’t hear anyone complaining.
你当然听不见 你出门太快了
Of course not, you’re out the door too fast.
我觉得她们和我在一起时挺愉快的
I think they have an okay time.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
什么叫我怎么知道 我就是知道
What do you mean how do I know? I know.
因为她们…
Because they?
没错 因为她们…
Yes, because they.
但你怎么知道她们有没有真的…
How do you know that they’re really?
你什么意思 她们假装高♥潮♥吗
What are you saying, that they fake orgasm?
有可能
It’s possible.
别扯了
Get outta here.
为什么
Why?
大多数女人都曾经假装过高♥潮♥
Most women, at one time or another, have faked it.
她们在我面前没有假装过
Well they haven’t faked it with me.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我就是知道
Because I know.
好吧 没错
Right, that’s right.
我忘了 你是男人
I forgot, you’re a man.
你这话又是什么意思
What does that supposed to mean?
没什么意思
Nothing.
只是所有男人都很肯定女人在他们面前没有假装过高♥潮♥
It’s just that all men are sure it never happened to them
而大多数女人都曾经假装过高♥潮♥
and that most women, at one time or another,have done it,
你自己算吧
so you do the math.
你觉得我看不出区别吗
You don’t think that I could tell the difference?
看不出
No.
别扯了
Get out of here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
天哪
Oh, god!
天哪
Oh, god!
天哪
Oh, god!
没错 就是那里
Yeah, right there.
天哪
Oh, god!
太爽了 太爽了 太爽了
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
太爽了 太爽了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
太爽了 太爽了 太爽了
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
天哪
Oh, god!
我要她点的菜
I’ll have what she’s having.
我喜欢你没胡子的样子 可以看清你的脸
I like you without your beard, you can see your face.
这就是我的脸
There’s my face.
弯腰
Dipping you.
我真的很感谢你今晚约我出来
I really wanna thank you for taking me out tonight.
别说傻话
Don’t be silly.
明年的新年前夜 如果我们两个人
The next New Year’s Eve, if neither one of us
都没有恋爱 那你也有约会
is with anybody, you got a date.
说定了
Deal.
看 我们可以脸贴脸跳舞
See, now we can dance cheek to cheek.
各位
Everybody!
再过十秒就是新年了
10 seconds to New Years!

10!
想去外面透透气吗
Wanna get some air?

Yeah.
六 五
Six, five,

four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
– Happy New Year. – Happy New Year.
他当时是男生夏令营的领队
Well, he was the head counselor at the boys’ camp
我是女生夏令营的领队
and I was the head counselor at the girls’ camp,
有天晚上举办了一个联谊会
and they had a social one night,
他从房♥间那边走了过来
and he walked across the room.
我以为他是来找我朋友玛克辛聊天的
I thought he was coming to talk to my friend, Maxine,
因为经常有人穿过房♥间来和玛克辛聊天
’cause people were always crossing rooms to talk to Maxine.
但他是来和我聊天的 他对我说
But he was coming to talk to me, and he said–
我是来自科尼岛斯莫家的本·斯莫
I’m Ben Small of the Coney Island Smalls.
在那一刻我就知道了
At that moment I knew.
就像你知道自己挑到了好瓜一样
I knew the way you know about a good melon.
你给自己送了花
You sent flowers to yourself.
我花了六十块买♥♥了一大束破花
60 dollars I spent on this big stupid arrangement of flowers
我还写了张卡片 本来打算放在前桌上
and I wrote a card that I planned to leave on the front table
让亚瑟碰巧看到
where Arthur would just happen to see it.
卡片上写了什么
What did the card say?
“请答应我 爱你的乔纳森”
“Please say yes, love, Johnathon.”
成功了吗
Did it work?
他连来都没来
He never even came over.
他都忘了慈善活动这回事
He forgot this charity thing
而且她老婆还是这个慈善协会的主席
that his wife was a chairman of.
他永远不会离开她的
He’s never going to leave her.
他当然不会
Of course he isn’t.
你说得对 我知道你说得对
You’re right, you’re right, I knew you’re right.
那地方在哪儿
Where is this place?
下个街区就到了
Somewhere on the next block.
真不敢相信我会这么做
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
听我说 哈利是我最好的朋友之一
Look, Harry is one of my best friends
你也是我最好的朋友之一
and you are one of my best friends
如果机缘巧合 你们两个看上眼了
and if by some chance you two hit it off,
我们大家可以继续当朋友 而不会渐行渐远
then we could all still be friends instead of drifting apart
就像你和不认识你朋友的人
the way you do when you get involved with someone
在一起了之后那样
who doesn’t know your friends.
我和亚瑟在一起之后 我们也没渐行渐远啊
You and I haven’t drifted apart since I started seeing Arthur.
如果亚瑟真的离开了他妻子
If Arthur ever left his wife
而我又真的和他见过面
and I actually met him,
我敢肯定我们会渐行渐远
I am sure that you and I would drift apart.
他永远不会离开她的
He’s never gonna leave her.
当然不会了
Of course he isn’t.
你说得对 我知道你说得对
You’re right, you’re right, I know you’re right.
我不太确定
I don’t know about this.
只是一次晚餐而已
It’s just a dinner.
我好不容易达到了一种新的状态
You know, I’ve finally gone to a new place in my life
能让我满足只有我自己和工作的生活
where I’m comfortable with the fact that it’s just me and my work.
如果她真的那么好 你为什么不和她交往
If she’s so great, why aren’t you taking her out?
我得和你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
我们只是朋友
We’re just friends.
你的意思是她没那么漂亮
So you’re saying she’s not that attractive.
不 我跟你说过她很漂亮
No, I told you she is attractive.
没错 但你还说过她性格很好
Yeah, but you also said she has a good personality.
她性格的确很好
She has a good personality.
怎么了
What?
当一个人没有那么漂亮的时候
When someone’s not that attractive,
别人总会形容她性格很好
they’re always described as having a good personality.
如果你问我 “她长什么样”
Look, if you would ask me, “What does she look like?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!