当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
177

不然你觉得还能怎么做
Well how else do you think you do it?
我有一个完美人选
I’ve got the perfect guy.
我不觉得他很帅 但你可能会觉得
I don’t happen to find him attractive but you might.
她不介意下巴的问题
She doesn’t have a problem with chins.
玛丽 我还没准备好
Marie, I’m not ready yet.
但你刚刚说 你已经不在乎他了
But you just said you were over him.
我是不在乎他了 但我还在伤感期
I am over him but I’m in a mourning period.
是谁
Who is it?
亚历克斯·安德森
Alex Anderson.
你六年前就撮合过我们
You fixed me up with him six years ago.
抱歉
Sorry.
天哪
God.
好吧 等等 这个
All right, wait, here.
就他了
Here we go.
肯·达曼
Ken Darman.
他都结婚一年多了
He’s been married for over a year.
真的吗
Really?
结婚了
Married.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
-听着 -我找到一个
– Look. – I got one.
我现在出去和别人约会没有任何意义
There is no point in my going out with someone
如果我在合适的时间和那个人相遇 可能会很欢喜
I might really like if I met him at the right time.
但如果现在相遇 那个人不可能成为我的心上人
But who, right now, has no chance of being anything to me
只能是个过渡对象
but a transitional man.
好吧 但你别等太久
Okay, but don’t wait too long.
还记得大卫·沃索吗
Remember what happened to David Warsaw?
他妻子离开了他 大家都对他说
His wife left him and everyone said
多给自己一点时间 别急着另寻新欢
give him some time, don’t move in too fast.
半年后 他死了
Six months later, he was dead.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我应该马上和别人结婚
I should get married to someone right away
免得他快死了吗
in case he’s about to die?
至少你可以说你结过婚
At least you could say you were married.
我的意思是
I’m saying that
你命中注定的那个人可能已经出现了
the right man for you might be out there right now,
如果你不赶紧把握 那么其他人就会下手
and if you don’t grab him someone else will.
然后你下半辈子会有一个念头挥之不去
And you’ll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that
那就是你真正的丈夫和别人结婚了
someone else is married to your husband.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
周五
Friday.
海伦下班回家 然后说
Helen comes home from work and she says,
“我不确定我还想不想继续维持这段婚姻了”
“I don’t know if I want to be married anymore.”
感觉就像公事公办
Like it’s the institution.
和个人无关
You know, like it’s nothing personal,
只是一个她随便想想的问题
just something she’s been thinking about in a casual way.
我很冷静 我说
I’m calm, I say,
“不如我们都花些时间考虑一下吧
“Why don’t we take some time to think about it,
先别急着做决定”
you know, don’t rush into anything.”
是啊 没错啊
Yeah, right.
第二天 她说她考虑过了
Next day, she said she’s thought about it,
她想先试着分居一下
and she wants a trial separation.
她说只是想试试 不过我们还是可以约会
She just wants to try it, she says, but we can still date.
说得好像能让我少受点打击一样
Like this is supposed to cushion the blow.
我结婚就是为了不再约会
I mean, I got married so I can stop dating.
所以我看不出我们之间还能约会有什么好处
So I don’t see where we can still date is any big incentive,
因为你最不想做的事就是和自己的妻子约会
since the last thing you want to do is date your wife,
那个本应该爱着你的人
who’s suppose to love you,
当时我就是对她这么说的 然后我想到
which is what I’m saying to her when it occurs to me
也许她不爱我
that may be she doesn’t.
于是我对她说 “难道你不爱我了吗”
So I say to her, “Don’t you love me anymore?”
你知道她怎么回答的吗
You know what she says?
“我都不知道自己有没有爱过你”
“I don’t know if I’ve ever loved you.”
这话太伤人了
That’s harsh.
这种话造成的伤痛可不是说好就好的
You don’t bounce back from that right away.
谢谢 杰斯
Thanks, Jess.
不 我是作家 我了解言语
No, I’m a writer, I know dialogue.
这话实在是太伤人了
And that’s particularly harsh.
接着她和我说 她办公室里有一位同事
Then she tells me that somebody in her office
要去南美洲 她可以租下他的公♥寓♥
is going to South America and she can sub-let his apartment.
我不敢相信 然后门铃响了
I can’t believe this, and the doorbell rings.
“我可以租下他的公♥寓♥”
“I can sub-let his apartment.”
话音还未落呢
The words are still hanging in the air,
就像说话的时候嘴边出现的对话框
you know, like in a balloon attached to a mouth.
就像漫画里一样
Like a cartoon.
没错
Right.
我走向门口 外面站着搬家工人
So I go to the door and there were moving men there.
然后我开始怀疑了
Now I start to get suspicious.
我说 “海伦 你什么时候叫的搬家工人”
I say, “Helen, when did you call these movers?”
她一言不发
And she doesn’t say anything.
于是我问工人
So I asked the movers,
“她什么时候雇了你们”
“When did this woman book you for this gig?”
他们也只是站着
And they’re just standing there.
三个大块头 有一个人穿着短袖
Three huge guys, one of them was wearing
上面写着”别招惹零先生”
a T-shirt that says, “Don’t fuck with Mr. Zero.”
我说 “海伦 你什么时候做的安排”
So I said, “Helen, when did you make this arrangement?”
她说 “一周前”
She says, “A week ago.”
我说 “你都想了一周了 却没告诉我吗”
I said, “You’ve known for a week and you didn’t tell me?”
她又说 “我不想毁了你的生日”
And she says, “I didn’t want to ruin your birthday.”
你的意思是
You’re saying
零先生比你还提前一周知道你要离婚的事吗
Mr. Zero knew you were getting a divorce a week before you did?
零先生早知道
Mr. Zero knew.
难以置信
I can’t believe this.
我还没告诉你更悲惨的事实呢
I haven’t told you the bad part yet.
还有什么能比零先生提前知道你要离婚还惨
What could be worse than Mr. Zero knowing?
这一切都是谎言
It’s all a lie.
她爱上了别人
She’s in love with somebody else.
一个税务律师
Some tax attorney.
她搬去和他同居了
She moved in with him.
你是怎么知道的
How did you find out?
我跟踪了她 就站在大楼外
I followed her, I stood outside the building.
奇耻大辱啊
So humiliating.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
你知道我明白什么了吗
And do you know I knew?
我一直都知道 即使我们之前过得很幸福
I knew the whole time that even though we were happy
这都只是假象而已
it was just an illusion
总有一天 她会狠狠地把我甩了
and that one day she would kick the shit out of me.
婚姻不会因为不忠而破裂
Marriages don’t break up on account of infidelity.
这只是其他地方出现问题的症状
It’s just a symptom that something else is wrong.
真的吗
Really?
这个症状把我老婆睡了
Well that symptom is fucking my wife.
我不小心看到了他的美国运通账单
So I just happen to see his American Express bill.
什么叫”不小心”看到
What do you mean you just “happened” to see it?
他当时在刮胡子 账单就在他的公文包里
Well, he was shaving and there it was, in his briefcase.
如果他出来 看到你在翻他的公文包怎么办
What if he came out and saw you looking through his briefcase?
这不是重点 我告诉你我发现了什么
You’re missing the point, I’m telling you what I found.
他刚刚花了一百二
He just spent a hundred and twenty dollars
给妻子买♥♥了一件新睡袍
on a new night gown for his wife.
我觉得他永远不会离开她
I don’t think he’s ever going to leave her.
没人觉得他会离开她
No one thinks he’s ever gonna leave her.
你说得对 我知道你说得对
You’re right, you’re right, I know you’re right.
“个人成长”书区有个人在盯着你看
Someone is staring at you in “Personal Growth.”
我认识他
I know him.
你会喜欢他的 他结婚了
You’d like him, he’s married.
他是谁
Who is he?
哈利·伯恩斯 他是政♥治♥顾问
Harry Burns, he’s a political consultant.
他挺帅的
He’s cute.
你觉得他帅吗
You think he’s cute?
你怎么知道他结婚了
How do you know he’s married?
上次我见他的时候 他马上要结婚了
‘Cause last time I saw him, he was getting married.
那是什么时候
When was that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!