当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
189

好吧
Yeah.
祝你生活愉快
Well, have a nice life.
你也是
You too.
我们在高中相爱
We fell in love in high school.
没错 我们在高中时就是情侣了
Yeah, we were high school sweethearts.
但高一过后 他的父母搬走了
But then after our junior year, his parents moved away.
但我从来没有忘记她
But I never forgot her.
他从来没有忘记我
He never forgot me.
她的脸庞深深地印在了我的脑海中
No, her face was burned on my brain.
三十四年后 当我走在百老汇街上时
And it was 34 years later that I was walking down Broadway
我看见她从托法内蒂餐厅走了出来
and I saw her come out of Toffenetti’s.
我们四目相视
And we both looked at each other,
感觉就像时光从未流逝
and it was just as though not a single day had gone by.
她和十六岁时一样漂亮
She was just as beautiful as she was at sixteen.
他和以前一模一样
He was just the same.
他看着和以前一模一样
He looked exactly the same.
五年后
乔 我就觉得是你 我就觉得是你
Joe, I thought it was you, I thought it was you.
哈利·伯恩斯
Harry Burns.
哈利 哈利 你好吗
Harry, Harry how’re you doing?
我很好 你呢
Good, how’re you doing?
挺好 我挺好的
Fine, I’m doing fine.
那就好
Yeah, that’s great.
我刚刚路过 我就觉得是你
I was just walking by and I thought it was you
还真是你
and there it is, it’s you!
没错 是我
Yeah, yeah, it was.
你还在地检办公室吗
Are you still with the DA’s office?
不 我当律师了
No, I switched to the other side.
你呢
What about you?
我在一家负责政♥治♥顾问的小律所工作
I work with a small firm, we do political consulting.
-是吗 -是的 挺好的
– Oh, yeah. – It’s been great, yeah.
哈利 这位是莎莉·奥布莱特
Harry, this is Sally Albright.
这是哈利·伯恩斯
Harry Burns.
我和哈利以前住一栋楼
Harry and I, we used to, we lived in the same building.
我还得赶飞机
Well, listen, I got a plane to catch,
很高兴见到你 乔
it was really good to see you, Joe.
我也是 哈利
You too, Harry.
再见
Bye.
谢天谢地 他没认出我
Thank God he couldn’t place me.
五年前 我和他从大学一起开车来纽约
I drove from college to New York with him five years ago
那是我人生中最漫长的一晚
and it was the longest night of my life.
发生什么了
What happened?
他当时想勾搭我 我拒绝了
He made a pass at me and when I said no,
他当时和我的一个朋友在一起
he was going with a girlfriend of mine.
天哪 我记不起她的名字了
Oh God, I can’t remember her name.
别和我交往了 乔
Don’t get involved with me, Joe,
我才二十六岁 但我却记不起
I am 26 years old and I can’t even remember
当年和我关系那么好的女孩的名字
the name of the girl I was such good friends with
我和她好到我不愿意和她男朋友有所牵扯
I wouldn’t get involved with her boyfriend.
到底发生什么了
So what happened?
什么时候
When?
他想勾搭你 你拒绝他的时候
When he made a pass at you and you said no.
我说我们只会是朋友
I said we could just be friends.
说到这 我想起来了
And this part I remember,
他说过 男人和女人永远做不了朋友
he said that men and women could never really be friends.
你觉得是这样吗
Do you think that’s true?

No.
你有女性朋友吗 单纯的朋友
Do you have any women friends, just friends?
没有
No.
如果这对你来说很重要 我就去交一个
But I will get one if it is important to you.
阿曼达·瑞斯
Amanda Reese.
她叫这个名字 谢天谢地
That was her name, thank God.
我会想你的
I will miss you.
我爱你
I love you.
真的吗
You do?
真的
Yes.
我也爱你
I love you.
你想喝点什么
And what would you like to drink?
不用了 谢谢
Nothing, thanks.
你们有血腥玛丽吗
Do you have any Bloody Mary mix?

Yes.
不 等等
No, wait.
我有要求
Here’s what I want.
普通的番茄汁 大概倒满四分之三杯左右
Regular tomato juice, filled up about three quarters
再加上一点点血腥玛丽 只要一点点
than add a splash of Bloody Mary mix, just a splash,
旁边再插一片酸橙
and a little piece of lime but on the side.
你是芝加哥大学毕业的 对吗
The University of Chicago, right?
是的
Yes.
你在大学的时候也这么漂亮吗
Did you look this good at the University of Chicago?

No.
我们有没有…
Did we ever…
当然没有
No, no.
我们毕业之后 从芝加哥一起开车到纽约
We drove from Chicago to New York together after graduation.
你们想坐在一起吗
Would you two like to sit together?
-不了 -太好了 谢谢你
– No. – Great, thank you.
你是谁的好朋友来着
You were a good friend of…
阿曼达
Amanda’s.
真不敢相信你记不起她的名字了
I can’t believe you can’t remember her name.
什么意思 我记得起来
What do you mean, I can remember.
阿曼达 对吗 阿曼达·莱斯
Amanda, right, Amanda Rice.
-是瑞斯 -瑞斯 没错
– Reese. – Reese, right.
我说的就是瑞斯
That’s what I said.
她怎么样了
What have happened to her?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你不知道吗
You have no idea?
你当时和她是很好的朋友
You were really good friends with her.
我们俩没成 就是因为你和她是好朋友
We didn’t make it because you were such good friends.
你当时和她在一起
You went with her.
这样值得吗
And was it worth it?
你为了一个以后不会联♥系♥的朋友 做了这么大牺牲
The sacrifice for a friend that you don’t even keep in touch with?
哈利 你可能不相信
Harry, you might not believe this
但我从未觉得 没和你上♥床♥是一种牺牲
but I never considered not sleeping with you a sacrifice.
那好吧
Fair enough.
那好吧
Fair enough.
你当时想成为健身教练
You were gonna be a gymnast.
是记者
A journalist.
对 我说的就是记者 然后呢
Right, that’s what I said, and?
我现在已经是记者了 在新闻行业工作
I am a journalist, I work at the news.
真好 你还和乔在一起了
Great. And you’re with Joe.
真是太好了
Well that’s great.
太好了
Great.
你们在一起多久了 三周吗
You’re together, what, three weeks?
一个月
A month.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
如果对方送你去机场
You take someone to the airport,
很明显你们是刚开始恋爱
it’s clearly the beginning of a relationship.
所以我在刚开始恋爱的时候
That’s why I have never taken anyone to the airport
从不送对方去机场
at the beginning of a relationship.
为什么
Why?
因为继续交往下去之后
Because eventually things move on
你就不会送对方去机场了
and you don’t take someone to the airport,
我不想有人对我说
and I never wanted anyone to say to me,
“你怎么不再送我去机场了”
“How come you never take me to the airport anymore?”
真是不可思议 你看着像正常人
It’s amazing, you look like a normal person
但你其实是死亡天使
but actually you’re the Angel of Death.
你要和他结婚吗
Are you gonna marry him?
我们才刚认识一个月
We have only known each other for a month,
再说 我们目前都没有结婚的打算
and besides, neither one of us is looking to get married right now.
我要结婚了
I’m getting married.
是吗
You are?
真的吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!