当哈利遇到莎莉(1989)

When Harry Met Sally...

0
189

她的名字叫金伯莉
Her name is Kimberley.
他才刚刚遇见她
He just met her!
她应该是他的过渡对象
She’s suppose to be his transitional person,
而不是他的爱人
she’s not suppose to be the one.
我一直在告诉自己
All this time I’ve been saying
是他不想结婚
that he didn’t want to get married.
但事实是
But the truth is,
他只是不想和我结婚
he didn’t want to marry me.
他不爱我
He didn’t love me.
如果你现在可以挽回他 你会这么做吗
If you could take him back right now, would you?
不会
No!
但他为什么不想和我结婚
But why didn’t he want to marry me?
我哪里不好了
What’s the matter with me?
没什么不好
Nothing.
我很难相处
I’m difficult.
和你相处挺有挑战性的
You’re challenging.
我太死板了 我把自己完全封闭了起来
I’m too structured, I’m completely closed off.
不过是以好的方式
But in a good way.
不不不 是我把他逼走了
No, no, no, I drove him away!
而且我就要四十岁了
And I’m gonna be 40.
什么时候
When?
总有一天
Someday.
还有八年呢
In eight years.
但这个期限一直都在
But it’s there.
它默默地等在那里 就像个死胡同一样
It’s just sitting there like this big dead end.
男人不一样
And it’s not the same for men.
查理·卓别林七十三岁还有了孩子
Charlie Chaplin had babies when he was 73.
但他都老得都抱不动孩子了
Yeah but he was too old to pick them up.
过来
Come here.
来吧
Come here.
没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的 等着瞧吧
It’s gonna be fine, you’ll see.
哭吧 反正这件衣服也不是我最喜欢的
Go ahead, it’s not one of my favorites anyway.
没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我去泡茶
I’ll make some tea.
哈利
Harry?
你能再抱我一会吗
Could you just hold me a little longer?
当然
Sure.
你舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
当然
Sure.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want something to drink or something?
我不用了
No, I’m okay.
没关系 我正好要去喝点水
Well, I’m gonna get up for some water,
真的不麻烦
so it’s really no trouble.
好吧
Okay.
喝点水
Water.
你把所有的录像带都按首字母顺序整理好了
You have all the video tapes alphabetized
还做了索引卡吗
and on index cards.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想看点什么吗
Do you wanna watch something?
不了 除非你想看
No, not unless you do.
不用了 没关系
No, that’s okay.
你想睡觉吗
Do you wanna go to sleep?
好的
Okay.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我得走了
I gotta go.
我得回家换衣服
Gotta go home, I gotta change my clothes
然后再去上班 你也一样
and then I have to go to work and so do you.
不过下班之后 我想带你去吃晚餐
But after work, I’d like to take you out to dinner
如果你有空的话
if you’re free.
你有空吗
Are you free?
有空
Yes.
好 我晚点联♥系♥你
Fine, I’ll call you later.
好的
Fine.
好的
Fine.
你的电♥话♥
Yours.
-喂 -很抱歉这么早打电♥话♥来
– Hello. – I’m sorry to call so early.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我认识的人就不会这么早打电♥话♥来
No one I know would call at this hour.
我做了一件很不好的事
I did something terrible.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我认识的人不会这么早打电♥话♥来
No one I know would call at this hour.
-太糟糕了 -我需要聊聊
– It’s so awful. – I need to talk.
-出什么事了 -怎么了
– What happened? – What’s the matter?
哈利昨晚来了
Harry came over last night.
我昨晚去莎莉家了
I went over to Sally’s last night.
因为乔结婚的事让我很难过
Because I was upset that Joe was getting married.
事情一件接一件地发生了
And one thing led to another.
等我回过神来 我们已经在接吻了
And before I knew it we were kissing and then–
长话短说
To make a long story short.
我们睡了
We did it.
他们睡了
They did it.
太好了 莎莉
That’s great, Sally.
我们巴不得你们早点睡
We’ve been praying for it.
你们早就该这么做了
You should’ve done it in the first place.
这几个月来我们一直在劝你们这么做
For months we’ve been saying you should do it.
你们注定在一起
You guys belong together.
这感觉就像一石二鸟
It’s like killing two birds with one stone.
这感觉就像负负得正
It’s like two wrongs make a right.
感觉怎么样
How was it?
过程中的感觉挺不错的
The during part was good.
我感觉挺不错的
I thought it was good.
然后我就感觉很窒息
And then I felt suffocated.
然后就不太好了
But then I guess it wasn’t.
-天哪 我很遗憾 -太糟糕了
– Jesus, I’m sorry. – The worst.
我必须离开
I had to get out of there.
他就这么走了
He just disappeared.
我感觉好难过
I feel so bad.
我好尴尬
I’m so embarrassed.
-我不怪你 -这太糟糕了
– I don’t blame you. – That’s horrible.
我好像生病了
I think I’m coming down with something.
我好像得感冒了
I think I’m catching a cold.
如果你们能成 那就再好不过了
Look, it would’ve been great if it worked out
但可惜没能成
but it didn’t.
当你发现自己的前男友要结婚之后
You should never go to bed with anyone
就不应该去和任何人上♥床♥
when you find out your boyfriend is getting married.
谁在说话
Who’s that talking?
-谁 -是杰斯在说话吗
– Who? – Is that Jess on the phone?
是录像机里的简·方达在说话
It’s Jane Fonda on the VCR.
是布莱恩特·冈贝尔
It’s Bryant Gumbel.
你想过来吃早餐吗
Do you wanna come over for breakfast?
算了 我不太想
No, I’m not up to it.
不了 我感觉很糟糕
No, I feel too awful.
-那就好 -那就好
– Good. – Good.
我是说 现在太早了
I mean, it’s so early.
如果你愿意 晚点再联♥系♥我
But call me later if you want.
我晚点联♥系♥你 好吗
I’ll call you later, okay?
-好的 再见 -再见
– Okay, bye. – Bye.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
天哪
God.
我懂
I know.
告诉我 我以后再也不用经历感情的烦恼了
Tell me I never have to be out there again.
你以后再也不用经历感情的烦恼了
You will never have to be out there again.
我就说我们犯了个错误
I’ll just say we made a mistake.
莎莉 那是个错误
Sally, it was a mistake.
我只希望我能先说出口
I just hope I get to say it first.
我希望她比我先说出口
I hope she says it before I do.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!