看到她和孩子过得很好…
AND I SEE WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB SHE’S DOIN’ WITH THE KIDS,
AND I WONDER WHY.
她也许根本不需要我
THAT MAYBE SHE NEVER REALLY NEEDED ME…
我还以为她会需要我
AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT SHE NEEDED ME.
她认为女儿们需要特别照顾
SHE THINKS THE GIRLS NEED MORE WATCHING AFTER.
尤其是凯西,她是最小的女儿
ESPECIALLY CASEY. SHE’S OUR YOUNGEST.
你以为她们会自动长大
YOU THINK THEY’RE GROWIN’ UP FINE…
ON AUTOMATIC PILOT.
但其实你必须好好照顾她们…
BUT, UH, YOU REALLY HAVE TO WATCH ‘EM CLOSELY,
BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, THEY JUST–
因为她们会隐藏感情与想法
THEY’RE ALWAYS HIDING STUFF, EVEN FROM THEMSELVES.
[ Coughs ]
无论如何…
ANYWAY…
我很喜欢来这里
I LIKE COMING HERE.
谢谢你,麦可
[ Man ] THANK YOU, MICHAEL.
对,我猜这算是个演讲
WELL, IT’S, UM– YEAH, I GUESS IT’S A SPEECH.
参加我们聚会六个月就得演讲
AT MY MEETINGS, WHEN YOU HAVE SIX MONTHS,
YOU STAND UP AND TELL YOUR STORY.
如此而已
THAT’S ALL.
那是下周六的事
AND IT’S A WEEK FROM SATURDAY.
我真希望你能来
AND I’D REALLY LIKE YOU TO COME.
怎样?我不会说你的坏话
WHAT ? I’M NOT GONNA SAY BAD STUFF ABOUT YOU.
你要说谎?
OH, YOU’RE GONNA LIE, HUH ? [ Laughing ]
我要接受责任
I’M GONNA ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.
那是演说目的
THAT’S WHAT IT’S FOR.
难怪我搞不清楚
NO WONDER I’M CONFUSED.
我真的希望你能来
I’D REALLY LIKE YOU TO COME.
我想和你睡
WELL, I’LL SLEEP ON YOU– IT. [ Laughing ]
你想和我回家?
YOU WANNA GO HOME WITH ME, HUH ?
从未有过这念头 我有
NEVER ENTERED MY MIND. ENTERS MINE.
真的? 一直有这想法
REALLY ? YEAH, ALL THE TIME.
我只是不知那会变成怎样
I JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE.
我很怕我们关系会大起大落
BECAUSE I’M REALLY AFRAID OF THAT ROLLER COASTER THING… I HATE THAT.
相爱的人总是分分合合
WHEN PEOPLE BREAK UP AND MAKE UP AND BREAK UP. PEOPLE CAN BE IMMATURE.
明明不合适,却想一起厮守
AND THE VERY THING THAT ATTRACTS THEM IS THE REASON THEY SHOULDN’T BE TOGETHER.
我无法再度承受这种事情
AND I CAN’T DO THAT, MICHAEL. I CAN’T DO THAT ANYMORE.
我再也无法承受了
我要搬到丹佛去了
I’M MOVING TO DENVER.
公♥司♥在裁员
THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT ROLLBACKS IN THIS DOMICILE,
我若调职
AND IF I TAKE THE TRANSFER,
会有较大机会继续飞行
I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE TO KEEP FLYING.
[ Sighs ]
否则就得换公♥司♥从头干起
IT’S EITHER THAT OR CHANGE AIRLINES,
AND I’D HAVE TO START FROM THE BOTTOM SCALE.
我告诉公♥司♥我得先和你谈谈
I TOLD THEM THAT I’D HAVE TO TALK TO YOU FIRST…
然后我才能作决定
BEFORE I COULD COMMIT.
你干了许多年才爬到今天地位
WELL, YOU’VE WORKED A LOT OF YEARS TO JUST START AT THE BOTTOM.
我可改申请飞旧金山线
I CAN BID FOR THE SAN FRANCISCO ROUTE.
利用免费车,我仍能…
AND WITH PASSES AND EVERYTHING, I CAN S–
承担责任这一套真好玩
THIS ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY STUFF IS REALLY FUN.
我该回家了
I BETTER GO HOME.
别走 我得回去了
DON’T GO YET. DON’T GO. I GOTTA GO.
别走
[ Engine Starts, Car Door Closes ]
嘿,伙伴
HEY, PARTNER. CAN I SEE THAT ?
我能看看吗?
我以为妈妈会来接我
I THOUGHT MOM WAS GONNA PICK ME UP AFTER MOVEMENT CLASS.
她会的,我只是来看看你
SHE IS. I’M JUST HERE FOR A VISIT.
是昆虫盒
IT’S A BUG BOX.
我只想看看
THANK YOU.
I JUST WANT TO SEE IT. OOH.
我喜欢直接了当的名称
I LIKE A NAME THAT TELLS YOU WHAT IT IS.
你怎会来这里?
HOW COME YOU’RE HERE ?
过来
COME HERE.
我是来道歉的
I CAME TO SAY I’M SORRY.
公园里的争吵是我的错
I’M SORRY FOR THE FIGHT WE HAD THE OTHER DAY AT THE PARK. THAT WAS MY FAULT.
我很抱歉妈不在时我没做好
AND I’M SORRY FOR NOT MAKING IT BETTER WHEN MOMMY WAS AWAY.
没有那么糟
WASN’T SO BAD.
我抱歉差点把你交给祖母
I’M REALLY SORRY FOR ALMOST LEAVING YOU WITH GRANDMA.
最重要的是
BUT MOSTLY I’M SORRY FOR THE KIND OF DADDY I WAS OR WASN’T…
我不是一个好爹地
ALL THE TIME SINCE I’VE KNOWN YOU.
你为何说这些话?
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS ?
我要到丹佛去了
I’M LEAVING FOR DENVER TONIGHT.
我要搬到那里
I’M MOVING THERE.
你和妈咪要离婚了
YOU AND MOMMY ARE GETTING DIVORCED.
不,没人提过要离婚
NO. NO ONE’S EVEN TALKED ABOUT THAT.
就算那样
AND IF THAT WERE TO EVER HAPPEN,
我会有很多免费机票
I’D GET LOTS OF FREE PASSES,
我会常打电♥话♥
AND I’D CALL YOU ALL THE TIME,
常来看你们
AND I’D COME TO VISIT ALL THE TIME.
因为凯西是你女儿
‘CAUSE CASEY WILL STILL BE YOUR DAUGHTER ?
不,因为你是我女儿
NO. ‘CAUSE YOU’RE MY DAUGHTER.
而且我会常回来看你
AND I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO SEE YOU.
我会常回来
I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK.
[ Sniffles ]
和我爹不一样?
NOT LIKE MY DAD ?
我很爱你,和你生父一样
[ Sniffles ] I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. JUST LIKE YOUR REAL DADDY.
但我真的很害怕…
BUT I’M REALLY SCARED. I’M REALLY SCARED.
我怕你不知道我有多爱你
I’M SCARED THAT YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU,
所以我会以行动让你明白
AND SO I’LL ALWAYS HAVE TO BE DOING STUFF SO YOU’LL KNOW.
[ Sobs ]
我也会试着以行动证明
I’LL TRY TO DO STUFF TOO.
你非去不可?
YOU HAVE TO GO THERE, HUH ?
[ Sniffles ]
对
YEAH.
OH.
[ Sobs ]
我会很想念你的
I’M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH.
我很抱歉,宝贝
I’M SORRY, BABY.
你办得到的,你办得到的
YOU CAN DO IT.
YOU CAN DO IT.
你办得到的,你办得到的
YOU CAN DO IT.
YOU CAN DO IT.
嘿,老兄
HEY, THERE, BUSTER.
你要去飞行?
YA GOIN’ ON A TRIP ?
BOO !
坏决定
BAD DECISION.
猫咪吃掉你舌头啦?
CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE ?
这一趟要去很久
IT’S A LONG TRIP THIS TIME.
像妈咪那一趟?
LIKE MOMMY’S TRIP ?
也许更久,但我每天会打电♥话♥
MAYBE LONGER.
BUT I’M GONNA CALL YA EVERY DAY.
每天都打,有机会就回来
EVERY DAY.
AND I’LL BE BACK EVERY CHANCE I GET.
我若回不来…
AND WHEN I CAN’T,
你得来看我
YOU’LL COME VISIT ME.
像妈咪一样?
LIKE MOMMY ?
对
YEAH. [ Kisses ]
那里有天鹅吗?
WILL THERE BE SWANS ?
天鹅?可能有
SWANS ? SWANS ARE POSSIBLE.
再见,宝贝
BYE, BABY. BYE, BABY.
再见,宝贝
[ Kisses ]
[ Thunder Rumbling ]
[ Applause ]
[ Aircraft Radio Chattering ]
多谢各位支持
THANK YOU FOR THE FAN APPRECIATION, FOLKS.
还好并不困难
IT WAS A LOT LESS DRAMATIC THAN IT LOOKED.
丹佛转机的旅客请注意时刻表
FOR THOSE OF YOU CONNECTING OUT OF DENVER,
PLEASE CHECK YOUR MONITORS FOR ANY DELAYS.
其他的旅客…
FOR THE REST OF YOU,
欢迎回家
WELCOME HOME.
我是艾莉,我是个酒鬼
HI, I-I’M ALICE, UM, ALCOHOLIC.
[ All ] HI, ALICE.
我已经184天滴酒不沾
I’VE BEEN SOBER FOR 184 DAYS.
[ Applause ]
九岁时我喝下第一口啤酒
I-I DRANK MY FIRST BEER WHEN I WAS NINE YEARS OLD.
我爹是酒鬼
MY DAD’S AN ALCOHOLIC, SO, UH, MY MOTHER LIKED TO BLAME MY LAPSE ON HIS EXAMPLE.
我母亲对我俩都很不满
我们父女常常一起遭殃
THAT WAY SHE COULD HURT BOTH OF US AT ONCE.
总之,我很喜欢那次的啤酒
ANYWAY, I LIKED MY BEER…
以及后来喝的啤酒
AND THE ONES THAT FOLLOWED.
约一年前,我醉的不醒人事
AND ABOUT A YEAR AGO, I-I GOT DRUNK.
我扼制不了酒醉的习性
I COULDN’T STOP GETTING DRUNK.
我不知道怎会变成那样
IT HAD NEVER REALLY HAPPENED QUITE LIKE THAT, AND I STILL DON’T KNOW WHY.
我向所有的亲友说谎