说到我欠他们很多钱,我得做点什么。
Talkin’ about I owe them all kind of money, and I got to do somethin’.
你知道的,艾克。我是说,你拿了很多预支的钱,却没有兑现。
Well, you do, Ike. I mean, you took a lot of advance money, and you didn’t make good on it.
是啊,听着,这些我都知道,但是…如果我能再弄一张热门唱片,我就没事了。
Yeah, well, look here, I know all that, but… See, if I could just get me another hit record, now I’d be all right.
他们会放过我,让我放松一下。
They’d get off my back and give me some slack.
你知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I’m talkin’ about?
听着,我一直在写歌♥。是的,我有。
Look, I’ve been writing some songs. Yeah, I have.
我写了这首歌♥。它叫…该死,我忘了名字了。总之,看这里,我为你写的。
And I wrote this one song. It’s called… Goddamn, I forgot the name of it. Anyway, look here, I wrote it for you.
和它有……我是说,这是首美妙的情歌♥。
And it’s got… I mean, it’s a beautiful love song.
它的节奏非常慢,大家都在听。
It’s got that real nice slow groove everybody listen to now.
每次我听到它,就会想起我们俩。
And every time I hear it, it remind me of us.
我现在有自己的乐队了。我有自己的歌♥。
I got my own band now, you know. I got my own songs.
但你在里面做的那些事,没人会买♥♥的。
But a lot of that stuff you do in there, there ain’t nobody gonna buy that.
我是说,也许有人会买♥♥,但这不像你和我。
I mean, maybe somebody gonna buy it, but it ain’t like you and me.
我是说,我们在一起的时候,我们的事情是…像这样的。
I mean, when we was together, our thing was… Like this here.
听着,我真的得走了。
Look, I really got to go.
稍等一下,好吗?我还有一件事想对你说。
Just hold on a second, will yaI got one more thing I wanna say to you.
听着,我想了很多…两分钟。
Look, I been doin’ a lot of thinkin’ and… Two minutes.
好了,现在!看起来……该死,我想你了,安。
All right, now! Look… Goddamn it, I miss you, Ann.
我受够了。这事已经拖得够久了,我要你现在就回家。
I’m tired of this. This done gone on long enough, and I want you to come home now.
我知道我们之间的一切不是…每个人都有问题,安。
I know everything between us wasn’t… Look, everybody got problems, Ann.
我在努力照顾好我的。我放弃了那种麻醉剂。
I’m tryin’ to take care of mine. I gave up that narcotic.
我只是…听着,我现在就告诉你,这次我会尽量对你好。
I’m just… Look, I’m tellin’ you right here and right now, I’m gonna try and do right by you this time.
——再见,艾克。——再见?等一下!
– Bye, Ike. – ByeWait a minute!
我还没跟你说完呢。你想想看,我创造了你。
I ain’t through talkin’ to you yet now. You think about this: I made you.
没有我你什么都不是,没有我你也不会什么都不是。
You wasn’t nothin’ without me, and you ain’t gonna be nothin’ without me.
我还在想老艾克·特纳什么时候会出现呢。
I was wonderin’ when old Ike Turner was gonna show up.
你得到的。做你的啦啦啦。去做吧。
You get on. Do your la-di-da thing. Go ahead.
是的,好的。把它放在。
Yeah, all right. Lay it on.
你不是唐娜·萨默。我会再见到你的,安。
You ain’t Donna Summer. I’m gonna see you again, Ann.
该死的。你已经打破了我的窗户。
Goddamn it. You done broke my window.
看看你做了什么。你毁了一辆好车。
Look what you done did now. You messed up a nice automobile.
没关系。我会处理的。
That’s all right. I’m gonna take care of that.
这事还没完,安娜·梅。
This shit ain’t over, Anna Mae.
你要相信这事还没完。
You can believe this shit ain’t over.
我是一个灵魂幸存者
I’m a soul survivor
灵魂幸存者好吧,这很令人兴奋。
Soul survivor Okay, well, it’s very exciting.
我们订了纽约市的丽兹酒店。
We’ve booked the Ritz in New York City.
我们在丽兹酒店做这个展示的原因之一是,很多人,很多怀疑论者都能过来看看这个新东西有多令人兴奋,
One of the reasons for doing this showcase at the Ritz is that a lot of these people, a lot of these doubters can come along and see how exciting this new stuff really is and how,
她现在有多专注。
how focused she really is at the moment.
在佛教中,我们有一种叫”Nam myoho renge kyo”的吟诵
In Buddhism, we do a chant called “Nam myoho renge kyo”
这意味着我们生活中的一切都是因果关系。
and what that signifies is that everything in our life is cause and effect.
如果你内心有什么需要改变的,你就去做。
If there’s anything within you that needs to be changed, you do it.
你改变它。
You change it.
44岁的蒂娜·特纳真的能东山再起吗?
Can Tina Turner really make a comeback at age 44?
– 43 !在这里。——什么?谢谢你!
– Forty-three! Here. – WhatThank you.
告诉他们把事情搞清楚。
Tell ’em to get it straight.
-是谁?-他也该来了。
– Who is it- About time he turned up.
艾克,Jr .)的母亲。
Ike, Jr., Mother.
嘿。
Hey.
发生了什么事?这是谁干的,小詹姆斯?
What happenedWho did this to you, Junior?
的父亲。他吓坏了。他把我赶出了家门。
Father. He freaked out. He kicked me out of the house.
杰基。进来吧。
Jackie. Come on in here.
给我拿点东西给他擦干净。
Get me something to clean him up with, please.
-是的,是的。-发生了什么事?
– Yeah, yeah. – What happened?
请把那个关掉。来吧。罗尼。
Turn that off, please. Come on. Ronnie.
听。我不想让你回去,好吗?
Listen. I don’t want you goin’ back over there, all right?
我要你和我在一起。
I want you to stay with me.
妈,有件事你应该知道。
Ma, there’s something you should know.
我是说,他一直在说一些疯狂的话。
I mean, he’s been sayin’ crazy stuff.
我是说,只要有人提到你或者丽兹酒店的演出,他就会疯掉。
I mean, anybody mention you or the show at the Ritz, he just go nuts.
他发疯。他说你不会走上台的。
He go nuts. He said you ain’t gonna walk out on that stage.
-那人想要杀你。-谢谢你,杰基。
– That man has got a hit out on you. – Thank you, Jackie.
听着,小。你想都别想。你听到我吗?
Listen, Junior. Don’t you think about that. You hear me?
我很抱歉。我知道这很疼。
I’m sorry. I know it hurts.
妈妈,他想伤害你。
Mama, he wants to hurt you.
他会伤害你的。我不知道他会怎么做。
He’s gonna hurt you. I don’t know what he’s gonna do.
到这里来。
Come here.
我很抱歉。我知道这很疼。
I’m sorry. I know it hurts.
Nam myoho renge kyo。
Nam myoho renge kyo.
-五分钟,特纳小姐。-好的,谢谢。
– Five minutes, Miss Turner. – Okay, thank you.
好了,听着。我要从前门出去。节目结束后见。
All right, now, listen. I’m going out the front. See you after the show.
——好的。好的。——好的。好吧。
– Okay. All right. – All right. All right.
罗杰?
Roger?
谢谢。
Thanks.
祝你好运,嗯?
Good luck, huh?
好的。
Okay.
是的,请进。
Yeah, come in.
该死,谁死了?
Damn, who died?
你这儿的花够葬礼用的吧?
You got enough flowers in here for a funeral, eh?
你怎么进来的,艾克?你想要什么?
How’d you get in here, IkeWhat do you want, huh?
今晚对小安娜·梅来说很重要。
Hey, it’s a big night for little Anna Mae.
我和其他人一样来看演出。
I come to see the show just like everybody else.
你怎么通过安检的?
How’d you get past security?
哦,拜托,现在。你更了解我。
Oh, come on, now. You know me better than that.
听着,我告诉过你。我告诉过你,一切还没结束。
Now look here, I told you. I told you it wasn’t over.
我说过你会再见到我的。我来了,又大又壮。
I told you you was gonna see me again. Here I am, big and bold as shit.
你都不相信我。我以为你会离开我。
You didn’t even believe me. Thought you was gonna get away from me.
你以为我这样的黑鬼会放你走吗?
Thought a nigger like me was gonna let you get away from me?
你摆脱不了我的,安。我在这里。
You can’t get away from me, Ann. I’m in here.
现在你要表现得好像不认识我一样。
Now you gonna act like you don’t even know me.
我了解你,艾克。
Yeah, I know you, Ike.
-我很了解你,好吗?-好了,安。
– I know you real well, all right- All right, Ann.
你太了解我了,告诉我现在该怎么办。
You know me so well, tell me what I’m gonna do now.
嗯?
Hmm?
来吧。我听不见你说什么。
Come on. I can’t hear you.
你现在没那么多嘴了。来吧。告诉。
You ain’t got all that mouth now. Come on. Tell.
-跟我说话,安。我听不见你说什么。-你想吓到我吗?
– Talk to me, Ann. I can’t hear you. – That supposed to scare me?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你打算怎么办?我不知道。
What you gonna doI don’t know.
做你想做的,艾克。我也不在乎
Do what you wanna do, Ike. I don’t care.
我来告诉你我要做什么。
Let me tell you what I’m gonna do.
有一屋子的人来看我。
I got a roomful of people who’ve come to see me.
你听到了吗,艾克?来看我吧。
You hear me, IkeCome to see me.
那你想怎么做?我不知道。
So what do you wanna doI don’t know.
射我?
Shoot me?
用手♥枪♥抽我?
Pistol-whip me?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
是的,蒂娜!
Yeah, Tina!
这是她在丽兹酒店的第一次个人演出……女士们先生们,蒂娜·特纳!
Here she is in her first solo performance at the Ritz… Ladies and gentlemen, Tina Turner!
你必须明白尽管你的手触碰让我的脉搏跳动
You must understand Though the touch of your hand Makes my pulse react
那只是男孩遇见女孩的兴奋异性相吸是身体上的
That it’s only the thrill Of boy meeting girl Opposites attract It’s physical
只有逻辑你必须试着忽略它的意义不止于此哦,哦,爱与它有什么关系,与它有什么关系?
Only logical You must try to ignore That it means more than that Oh, oh what’s love got to do, got to do with it?
爱不就是二手的情感吗?
What’s love but a secondhand emotion?
这跟爱情有什么关系跟爱情有什么关系?
What’s love got to do got to do with it?
当一颗心会破碎,谁还需要一颗心?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
在你看来,当你靠近我的时候,我表现得很困惑
It may seem to you that I’m acting confused When you’re close to me
如果我看起来很茫然我就会在某处读到它它有一个名字有一个短语很适合但不管什么原因你都要为我做
If I tend to look dazed I read it someplace I’ve got cause to be There’s a name for it There’s a phrase that fits But whatever the reason you do it for me
哦,哦,爱和它有什么关系,和它有什么关系?
Oh, oh what’s love got to do, got to do with it?
爱不就是二手的情感吗?
What’s love but a secondhand emotion?
这跟爱情有什么关系跟爱情有什么关系?
What’s love got to do got to do with it?
我有了新的方向我不得不说
I’ve been taking on a new direction And I have to say
我一直在考虑保护自己这种感觉让我害怕哦,哦,爱和什么有关系我说和它有关系?
I’ve been thinkin’ about my own protection It scares me to feel this way Oh, oh, what’s love Got to do I said got to do with it?
爱不就是二手的情感吗?
What’s love but a secondhand emotion?
这跟爱情有什么关系跟爱情有什么关系?
What’s love got to do got to do with it?
当一颗心会破碎,谁还需要一颗心?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
-爱是什么-和这有什么关系?
– What’s love – Got to do got to do with it?
-什么是爱-什么是爱?
– What’s love – What’s love But a secondhand emotion?
爱与此有什么关系我说与此有什么关系?
What’s love Got to do I say got to do with it?
当一颗心会破碎,谁还需要一颗心?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
天空中有一个苍白的月亮,你可以在上面许下你的愿望
There’s a pale moon in the sky The kind you make your wishes on

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!