Betty, please, calm down. Calm down.
你继续说
Go on.
冷静…我马上回去
Calm… I’m on my way.
家里出了点事 你肯定能理解
Troubles at home. I’m sure you understand.
妈的 车被贝蒂开走了
Damn. Betty’s got the car.
吉伯特 你能送我回家吗
Gilbert, would you give me a ride?
老天爷啊 贝蒂
Oh, my God! Betty!
到底发生了什么事情
What the hell’s going on here?
陶德 道格 这是怎么了
Todd? Doug? What is going on here?
简直不敢相信
I don’t believe this!
真好
Oh, great!
孩子们 走
Boys, come on.
让妈妈看看她烤的饼干变成什么样了
Let’s go show your mom the cookies that she’s baked for us.
好极了
This is great.
好了 没事了
All right. Everything’s okay.
宝贝 没事的 吃起来也不错
Look, honey, they’re fine. They taste fine.
只是上面有点焦 不过都没关系的
They’re a little burnt on top, but just fine.
非常棒
They’re wonderful.
孩子们 来 吃几块妈妈做的饼干
Boys, here. Have some of Mom’s cookies.
非常好吃
They’re really good.
来 孩子们 让妈妈开心的
Come on, boys. Make your mother happy.
让妈妈开心些 吃几块吧
Make your mom happy. Have some cookies.
我本来可以找别的任何人的 任何人
I could’ve had any guy. Any guy!
但是
But…
我选了你
I chose you.
我都给你们弄了一个泳池了 拜托
I got you a real pool, for God’s sake!
看 这里面还有水
Look! There’s water in here!
过来 到这来
Come here! Get over here!
到水池里去
Get inside the pool!
跟你哥哥到水池里去
Get inside the pool with your brother!
你为什么选我
Why did you?
这就对了 看 真的是水 孩子们
Yeah. Look. Real water, boys.
因为
Because…
我知道你会一直都在
I knew you’d always be there.
因为我知道 你永远不会离开
Because I knew you’d never leave.
你们到底还想要什么
What the hell else more do you want?
要什么 拜托
What? For God’s sake!
回池子里去 回池子里去
Son, get back in the pool. Get back in the pool!
我们一起玩 很好玩 不是吗
We’re all gonna enjoy it! It’s a lot of fun, isn’t it?
我已经尽可能做好了 我已经尽力了
I’m doin’ the best I can here. I can’t do any better!
我再也给不了别的了 我付出得够多了
I can’t give anymore. I’ve given enough already.
也许我应该离开了
I guess maybe I’d better be getting off.
别走
Not yet.
亚瑟 我这一生
Arthur, in all my life
都在想 他在哪里
I’ll wonder, where is he?
此时此刻 现在
Just this moment, just now.
他在看什么
What is he looking at?
他在想什么
What is he thinking?
我觉得亚尼该洗澡了
I think it’s time for Arnie to take a bath.
吉伯特 你不觉得亚尼该洗澡了吗
Don’t you think it’s time for Arnie to take a bath, Gilbert?
让他脏着吧
Just let him stink.
-我不想洗澡 -拜托了
– I don’t wanna take a bath! – Please.
你知道卡夫尔先生吗
You know Mr. Carver?
他死了
Well, he’s dead.
-怎么回事 -他被淹死了
– What’s going on? – He drowned.
-开玩笑吧 -真的就在那儿
– You’re kidding? – No. In that.
儿童泳池 我不明白
A kiddie pool. I don’t get it.
水深只有一英尺左右 很奇怪对吧
It’s like one foot deep. Weird, right?
-是啊 -他”淹史”了
– Yeah. – He “Drownded.”
他心脏骤停
He had the cardiac arrest.
头往前栽
His head bent forward,
腿一弯
his knees buckled,
刚好
and then he just fell,
脸栽到水池里
face forward into the pool.
她发现的时候 他已经死了
When she found him, he was already dead.
这些我们都不知道 没人知道
That’s what we don’t know. That’s what nobody knows.
我知道 我看到尸体了
No, I know it. I saw the body.
我收殓的尸体 我非常明白发生…
I prepared it. I know exactly what…
如果有挣扎痕迹的话 我会看到的
I would have seen if there was any kind of struggle.
-这是谋杀 -不是
– It was murder. – No.
你觉得呢 你怎么认为的
What do you think? What do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
有可能吧
It’s possible.
鲍勃 我们说的可是数不清的钱啊
Bob, we’re talking about thousands and thousands of dollars.
如果她看到…
If she saw…
她就不用工作了…
She doesn’t have to work…
她下半辈子就不用工作了
She doesn’t have to work for the rest of her life.
如果有人像这样
If you saw somebody laying…
头朝下静静地栽在水池里
with their head down in the pool motionless
或者他软绵绵的在水里摆来摆去
or even if they were kind of limply doing that
-这些都没有… -你又不知道
– which he wasn’t doing… – You don’t know that!
那就是典型的心肌梗塞
Well, it was an extreme “Post-cardial” Infarction.
-非常典型 -那就没什么疑点
– Extreme. – So nothing’s fishy?
吉伯特 看 是那个女孩
Gilbert, look! It’s that girl!
那个女孩
It’s that girl!
等一下
Wait a minute.
我们说的不是持枪杀人
We’re not talkin’ about takin’ a gun and shootin’ somebody.
我们说的是把人
We’re talkin’ about pushin’
往那个方向推
along something rolling in that direction.
请跟我一起到那边玩吧
Please, play with me over there.
走吧 咱们到那边玩
Come on. Let’s play over there.
-最近怎么样 -还不错
– How are you doin’? – Fine.
-要一起玩吗 -好的 我们一起玩
– Will you play? – Okay, we’ll play.
-冷静一点 -我们要一起玩了
– Settle down. – We’re gonna play!
-你可以送我们一下吗 -当然
– Will you give us a ride? – Yeah.
这就是那个东西吗
So, that’s it.
对啊 好像是的
Yeah, I guess so.
神奇零件
The magic part.
神奇零件
The magic part?
-我们能… -外婆 给你
– Could we go… – Grandma, here it is.
-谢谢 -我们现在能玩了吗
– Thanks. – Can we go play now?
我们要玩什么呢 能不能玩捉迷藏啊
What are we gonna play? Can we play hide-and-go-seek?
吉伯特
Gilbert,
-你能帮我一下吗 -当然 走吧
– Would you give me some help? – Yeah, go ahead.
-稍等一下 -好的
– Hang on one second. – Okay.
再试试
Try it.
我不知道了
I don’t know.
我也不明白 怎么就…
Yeah, I don’t know. I don’t…
简直就是个迷啊
It’s a mystery.
-吉伯特 还是要谢谢你 -不客气
– Gilbert, listen, thanks anyway. – No problem.
下水来跟我一起玩
Come play with me in the water.
你找不到我 你怎么都找不到我
You can’t find me. You can’t find me anywhere.
说”亚尼在哪里” 你说
Say “Where’s Arnie?” Say that.
不 我想让你到水里来
No, I want you to come in with me.
你说”亚尼在哪里”
Say “Where’s Arnie?”
说”亚尼在哪里” 你说啊
Say “Where’s Arnie?” Say that.
亚尼藏到哪里去了
Where’s Arnie?
你找不到我 再说一遍
You can’t find me. Say it again. Hi!
你再说一遍 然后就四处找我
Say it again, and you gotta look for me around.
我想让你下来和我一起游泳 亚尼
I wanted you to swim with me, Arnie.
还是算了吧 他怕水
Don’t even try it, ’cause he’s had a scare with water,
不会下水的
and he won’t come in.
我不会下水的
I’m not comin’ in the water.
那你想下水游泳吗
You wanna come in the water?
不想
No.
为什么
Why not?
你也怕水吗
Are you scared to come in the water?
-没有 -你确定吗
– No, no. – Are you sure?
-当然 -他害怕了
– I’m sure. – He’s scared.
你怕了吧 吉伯特
Are you scared, Gilbert?
好吧 你想看什么 你想要我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!