– Really? – Yeah. You’ll be here then?
是的 我会一直坐在这儿
Yeah. I’ll just sit here.
好的 我很快回来
All right, I’ll be back in a little bit.
吉伯特
Gilbert.
小子 来 咱们走
Hey, buddy. Come on. We gotta go.
小鸭子去哪了 我到处都找不到它
Where’s the duck? I can’t see the duck anywhere.
-找到了 它去哪儿了 -在哪儿呢
– Find him. Look. Where’d he go? – Where’s the duck?
它藏起来了 快把它找出来
It’s hiding. Find the duck.
我没时间陪你玩
I don’t have time for this.
抬起头来 好了
Lift up. Okay, good.
-小鸭子 -好孩子 你知道吗
– Ducky. – Good boy. You know what?
-你已经是个大孩子了 -对
– You’re such a big boy. – Yeah.
-你已经是大孩子了 -我是大孩子了
– You’re such a big boy. – I’m a big boy.
我相信如果你用心 是能把事情做好的
I bet you could do this all by yourself if you really wanted to.
-你自己能行吗 -我是大孩子了
– Could you do this by yourself? – I’m a big boy.
-对啊 要做个大孩子 -大孩子
– Yeah, be a big boy. – Big boy.
拿上这个 把自己洗干净
Take this, wash everything.
毛巾在那里 睡衣在那里
Your towels are there, and your robe is there.
-大孩子要自己洗澡了 -是的
– The big boy’s gonna wash himself. – Right.
-那我走了 -好的
– I gotta go. – Okay.
-你错过了 -我错过了什么
– You missed it. – What did I miss?
-日落 -是吗
– The sunset. – Really?
真美呢
It was beautiful.
好吧
Oh, well.
我想看看你生活的地方
I’d like to see where you live.
不 你不会想看的
No, you wouldn’t.
咱们去看看吧
Let’s go see where you live.
走吧
Come on.
我父母在我很小的时候就离婚了
My parents split up when I was a kid.
我在他们俩之间跑来跑去
I go back and forth between them…
因为他们不停地搬家
’cause they’re always moving.
可那感觉还不错 这就是我的生活
But it’s good. It’s my life.
我们不怎么搬家
We don’t really move.
我是说 我们也想 可是
I mean, we’d like to, but…
我妈妈十分依赖我家房♥子
my mom is sort of attached to the house.
说是依赖其实也不够准确
Attached is, I guess, not the right word.
她离不开那所房♥子
She’s pretty much wedged in.
-什么意思 -就是那里
– What do you mean? – That’s it.
那就是我家
That’s the house.
真的很奇怪呢
It’s really amazing.
从这里看 它多小啊 尤其是考虑到
I mean, how small it looks from here, considering the…
它里面住着的庞然大物
the girth of what’s inside of it.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
你在电视上看到过搁浅的鲸鱼吧
Did you ever see a beached whale on television?
她就像那个样子 我的母亲
That’s her. That’s my mom.
那你的父亲呢
What about your dad?
改天再说 改天再说
Some other day. Some other day.
我今晚过的很开心
I had a nice time tonight.
我知道
I know.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
快起来 对不起 快起来
Come on. I’m sorry. Come on.
给 你还好吗
Here. You’re okay.
来 裹上
Come on. Get warm.
天哪 对不起 对不起 小弟
Oh, God, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, buddy.
真的对不起 对不起
I’m so sorry. I’m sorry.
谁来给我解释一下这是怎么回事
Would somebody please explain?
吉伯特负责帮他洗澡的
Gilbert’s in charge of bathing.
我差点被”淹史”
I could have “Drownded.”
-再也不洗澡了 -可你没事 宝贝
– No more baths. – But you didn’t, honey.
你差点被淹死 但没有
You could’ve, but you didn’t.
我再也不洗澡了 妈妈
No more baths, Mama.
让你照看他到18岁这个要求很过分吗
It is too much to ask to see this boy turn 18?
不过分
No.
饭好了
It’s ready.
你最近都想什么呢 吉伯特
Where’s your head lately, Gilbert?
脑子里都想什么呢 吉伯特
Where is your head? Gilbert?
-对不起 妈妈 -对不起有什么用
– Sorry, Mama. – Sorry isn’t good enough.
你得努力做得更好才行
You gotta do better.
做得更好才行
Gotta do better.
老板 这个价格对吗
Hey, boss, is that the right price?

That’s right.
我觉得应该再贵些
It seems like it ought to be more.
也许福客来会贵点
Maybe at Foodland.
但我们的咸菜价格一直比较优♥惠♥
We’ve always had a reasonable deal on pickles.

Here.
吉伯特 你得送趟货 孩子
Gilbert, got a delivery for you, son.
好像挺急的
It sounds urgent.
出去吧 出去玩去吧 现在就去
Get out. Go outside and play, right now.
马上 快点
Right now. Hurry up.
-嗨 贝蒂 -嗨
– Hi, Betty. – Hi.
吉伯特 你能帮我拨一下那个电♥话♥吗
Gilbert, could you dial that number over there for me?
-我的双手都… -当然可以
– My hands are all… – Yeah, sure.
-最近怎么样 -很好
– How have you been? – Good.
我昨晚看到你了
I saw you last night.
那个女孩儿是谁
Who’s the girl?
-接通了 -抱歉 再等一下
– It’s ringing. – Sorry. One sec.
这个很好吃 你尝尝
This is good. Taste.
确实不错 接通了
That’s good. It’s ringing.
再等一下
One second.
你好 我是肯·卡夫尔
Hello? Ken Carver here,
这里是卡夫尔保险公♥司♥
Carver Insurance.
-卡夫尔先生 -你是哪位
– Mr. Carver? – Who is this?
我是吉伯特
It’s Gilbert.
我都要放弃你了 吉伯特
I’d given up on you, Gilbert.
-是吗 -是啊 这也不能怪我啊
– Did you? – Well, yeah. Can you blame me?
我都跟你说了多少次了 你还是不来
I mean, how many times do I have to ask, and still no visit?
-现在我来了 -周年快乐
– Well, I’m here now. – Happy anniversary.
我们不能在电♥话♥上谈
Well, we can’t discuss this over the phone.
我想最好面对面谈一下 你说呢
I think it’s best that we meet man to man, don’t you agree?
-好的 -就今天吧
– Yes. – Today is your lucky day.
我刚取消了一个计划
I’ve just had a cancellation.
现在怎么样 你有空吗
What about right now? Are you free?
这是同意的意思吗
Is that a yes?
-好 -好的
– Okay. – All right.
那我在这里等你
I’m gonna be waiting here for you.
你想害死我吗 你想让他杀了我吗
Do you want me to be killed? Do you want him to kill me?
只是玩玩嘛 你不喜欢吗
Just playing. Don’t you wanna play?
真是疯了
This is crazy.
-我得走了 -你没必要走
– I’ve gotta go. – You don’t have to go.
我必须走
Yes, I do.
是因为那个女孩 是吗
It’s that new girl, isn’t it?
是你丈夫 他让我现在去他的办公室
It’s your husband. He wants me to come to his office right now.
如果你现在走出这扇门
If you walk out that door…
你走出这扇门试试看
Don’t you dare walk out that door.
你看起来很紧张啊 吉伯特
You look nervous, Gilbert.
如果我是你我也会紧张的
I’d be nervous too if I were you.
把我放在你的处境中 我会惊慌失措的
If I were in your situation, I’d be downright panicky.
我看了你的资料
I reviewed your file.
你没有重病医疗保险
You’ve got no major medical insurance.
没有巨灾保险 也没有人寿保险
No catastrophic, no life.
吉伯特
Gilbert,
万一你发生点什么事情怎么办
What if something were to happen to you?
发生一些无法预料的事情
Something unforeseeable?
遇到紧急危险 突发状况怎么办
Something sudden? Random?
或许会遇到车祸 你的家人怎么办
An accident, maybe. What about your family?
你有没有想过自己的家人
Do you ever think about your family?
别只考虑你自己 也想想他们
Stop thinking about yourself. Think about them.
你不想让他们一无所有吧
You don’t wanna leave ’em empty-handed.
我是肯·卡夫尔
Ken Carver here.
不能等等吗 我正在…
Can’t this wait? I’m in the middle…
贝蒂 冷静 冷静一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!