– Please? – No way! No way! You!
-你下去吧 吉伯特 -怎么了
– Go down there, Gilbert. – Is there a problem?
吉伯特
Gilbert.
爸爸在里面
Dad’s in there!
爸爸在里面
Dad’s in there!
亚尼 住口
Arnie. Shut up!
你给我住口
Shut up. Shut up.
下来
Come on!
亚尼
Arnie.
这一点也不好玩
It’s not funny!
快回来
Get back here!
别担心 那些柱子是2乘6的
Don’t worry. Those are two-by-sixes.
现在有六根 足够支撑任何人的重量了
There’s six of’em, so those could hold anybody.
-我忘记了 -什么
– I forgot. – What?
我忘记你父亲就是在那儿…
I forgot that that was where your dad…
对
Yep.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系的 别在意
No, that’s okay. Don’t worry about it.
-不 亚尼 别上去 -我想上去
– No, Arnie! No climbing! – I wanna go up there!
亚尼 不 不可以
Arnie. No, you’re not!
亚尼
Arnie.
不许再上去了
Not again!
-我想上去 -亚尼 下来
– I wanna go up there! -Arnie. Get down. Get down.
下来
Get down!
你别想到处乱跑 很好玩 是吗
You’re not going anywhere! Not too much fun, is it?
我想上去
I wanna go up there!
和我回家
We’re going home.
-住手 -埃伦 不要
– Stop! – Ellen, no!
住手 我告诉过你的 别碰他
Stop it! I told you, don’t touch him.
-不许再碰他 -他刚刚又爬上去了
– Don’t ever touch him again. – He was climbing again!
我不管这些 你先离开
I don’t care. Just get out of here!
让我看看 臭小子 来 让我看看
Let me see, buddy. Come on. Let me see.
天哪 他出血了
Oh, great. You made him bleed!
吉伯特说过什么
What does Gilbert say?
如果有人欺负你
If anybody ever hits you…
哪怕只是碰了你一下 你要怎么做
or even just lays a finger on you, what are you gonna do?
亚尼
Arnie.
你要告诉我 我会替你解决的
You’re gonna tell me, and then I’m gonna take care of it for you.
为什么我要替你解决呢
And why will I take care of it?
吉伯特
Gilbert.
-因为你是吉伯特 -因为我是吉伯特
– Because you’re Gilbert. – Because I’m Gilbert.
没人会伤害亚尼 对吗
Because nobody hurts Arnie, right?
你想不想吃点糖
You wanna pick out some candy?
-可以和你说几句话吗 -你想说什么
– Can I talk to you for a minute? – What do you want?
我们应该看住他的
We’ve got to keep a closer eye on him.
-什么 -我们应该更小心点
– What? – We’ve gotta do better.
你有听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
这是我的
Mine.
还有你 老老实实待在这里
And you. You have to stay here.
你就待在门廊 哪儿都不许去
You stay right on this porch. You don’t go anywhere.
-哪儿都不许去 -哪儿都不许去
– Don’t go anywhere. – Don’t go anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去 吉伯特
We’re not going anywhere, Gilbert.
我们哪儿也不去
We’re not going anywhere, you know.
我们哪儿也不去
We’re not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
We’re not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
We’re not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
We’re not going anywhere.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我还在等你的电♥话♥呢 吉伯特
I’m waiting. Waitin’ for that call, Gilbert.
吉伯特
Hi, Gilbert.
-快来看 -怎么了
– Look. Come here. – What?
是一只螳螂
It’s a praying mantis.
你知道他们怎么繁殖的吗
You know how they mate?
雄性偷偷靠近雌性
The male will sneak up on the female,
雌性一口咬掉雄性的头部
and she’ll bite off his head,
可雄性的身体依旧会完成交♥配♥
and the rest of his body will keep on mating.
当交♥配♥完成后
And then when they’re done,
雌性会将雄性吃掉
she’ll eat him.
把剩下的身体也吃掉
She’ll eat the rest of him.
奶奶 我们有客人来了 一起吃点吧
Grandma, we have company. So, do you want to eat?
-请自便 -谢谢
– Help yourself. – Thank you.
真的很想念得梅因的集♥会♥呢
Well, we missed the rally in Des Moines.
如果周五出发的话
If we get on the road by Friday,
我们就能在科罗拉多赶上他们
we’ll be able to make Colorado Springs in time to catch them.
你去过科罗拉多吗
Have you ever been to Colorado?
没有 夫人
No, ma’am.
那里一定很美
It must be wonderful.
真的很遗憾呢
It must be incredibly frustrating then,
我只能待在这里 待在安多拉
to be stuck here in this place, in Endora.
这里也很不错
This place is as good a place as any.
你这么想吗
Think so?
她说的不会错的
She should know.
贝基去过太多地方了
Becky’s been just about everywhere there is to go.
有些地方甚至连我也未曾听说过
Places I didn’t even know existed.
我是个浪迹天涯的女孩
I’m a worldly kind of girl.
我把自己的大半生都浪费在同一个地方
Me, I spent most of my whole life in the same spot.
其实没什么
Why doesn’t matter.
可她总是鼓励我出去走走
Anyway, she encouraged me to get out.
现在她已经安定不下来了
Now she can’t stay put anywhere.
她是这世上最聪明 最美丽的姑娘
She’s the smartest, most beautiful girl in the world.
她很美 不是吗
Isn’t she beautiful?
真抱歉 她一说起美女来…
I’m sorry. She has this thing with beauty that…
我知道的
Yeah, I noticed that.
其实我对美丑并不是很在意
I’m not into that, that whole external beauty thing.
-因为人总会老去的 -对
– ‘Cause it doesn’t last. – Right.
最终 你的脸上会布满皱纹
Eventually, your face is gonna get wrinkly,
头上会长出白发 胸部会下垂
you’ll get gray hair, your boobs might sag.
所以呢
You know? So what?
我在意的是我们做过些什么
It’s what you do that really matters.
-对吗 -对
– Right? – Yeah, sure.
那你想做什么
So what do you wanna do?
我不知道 这里并没有什么可做的事情
I don’t know. There’s not so much to do here, really.
想一想 想一件这里的人们做的事情
You can think of one thing. Think of one thing people do here.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴见到你
It was nice meeting you.
态度好点
Be nice.
-你们好 -你好
– Hello. -Hi.
咱们换一下 可以吗
Can I have yours and I’ll give you mine instead?
我们想要那个大的
We want the big one!
知道吗 上面那个就很好
You know something? The one on top of it is fine.
不 我们要吃那个大的
No. We want the big one!
-走吧 -给我们买♥♥大的
– Let’s go. – Get us the big one!
-妈妈 求你了 -好吧 小家伙
– Come on, Mom. Please? – Here you go, guys.
-我们想吃大的 -好吧
– We want the big one. – Yeah, that’s fine.
它在动呢
It’s changing.
这就是日落的奇妙之处
That’s what’s wild about the sunset.
太阳在我们眼前一点点移♥动♥
It’ll just change really, really slowly in front of your eyes.
我喜欢这片天空
I love the sky.
广阔无垠
It’s so limitless.
是啊 这片天确实很大
It is big. It’s very big.
“大”已经不足以形容这片天了
Big doesn’t even sum it up right.
这个词太轻了
That word “Big” is so small.
你得用那些更壮阔的词
You’d have to get those really giant words
来形容它
to describe the sky.
怎么了
What?
我还有些家庭琐事要做
I have to go do this thing. It’s kind of a family thing.
需要我把你
Do you want me to give you
送回镇上吗 或者你…
a ride back into town, or do you wanna…
不 我只想在这儿静静地坐一会
No, actually, I’m just gonna sit here.
我可以回来 我是说 我可以回来的
I could come back. I mean, I can come back and…
-真的吗 -对 你会一直在这儿吗