Five
9 10 11
nine, ten, eleven
12 13 19 17…
twelve, thirteen, nineteen, seventeen…
亚尼 吃点鸡肉
Arnie, eat some chicken.
吉伯特 我不想吃鸡肉
I don’t want any chicken, Gilbert.
那玉米要吗
You want some corn?
-我要 -那吃吧
– I want some corn. – Have some corn.
不一样的天空
味道好吗
Good?
这玉米不好吃
Not good corn.
吉伯特
Gilbert
他们快到了吗
are they gonna come soon?
因为我得回家了
Because I gotta go back home, you know?
快了
Pretty soon.
我希望他们快点来
I want them to come.
-你想回家了吗 -不想
– You wanna go home? – No.
我想见他们
I wanna see them.
他们快来了 是吧
They’re gonna come soon, huh?
他们离这里还有多远 吉伯特
How many more miles till they come, Gilbert?
-三百万英里 小弟 -三百万吗
– Three million, buddy. – Three?
-是的 -好吧
– Yep. – Okay.
吉伯特 那是他们吧
Gilbert, that’s them, huh?
看 他们来了
Look, it’s them!
快看 看那里
Look! Look over there!
瞧瞧 吉伯特 他们到了
Look at them, Gilbert! They’re coming!
按喇叭 按喇叭
Honk your horn! Honk your horn!
我弟弟亚尼快要18岁了
My brother Arnie’s about to turn 18.
家里给他准备了一个盛大的派对
My family’s planning a big party for him.
观赏野营车队是我们的每年惯例
Watching the campers is our yearly ritual.
他们疾驰而过 正如我们所愿
They’re doing the right thing just passing through.
天 亚尼 你沉了好多
God, Arnie. You’re getting so big.
过不了多久 我都要背不动你了
Pretty soon, I ain’t gonna be able to carry you no more.
吉伯特 你变得越来越小了
You know, you’re getting littler, Gilbert.
你整个人缩水 越来越小了
You’re getting littler. You’re shrinking.
萎缩啊 吉伯特
You’re shrinking, Gilbert.
安多拉
Endora.
安多拉是我们住的地方
Endora’s where we are.
斜坡咖啡馆
很难找出形容词来形容安多拉
Describing Endora is like dancing to no music.
安多拉药局
这是个没发生过什么事的小镇
It’s a town where nothing much ever happens…
乳品店
也不会有什么事发生
and nothing much ever will.
兰森杂货店
兰森杂货店是我工作的地方
Lamson’s Grocery is where I work.
小镇几公里开外的州际公路上
And miles out of town on the interstate,
有一家福客来
there’s Foodland,
福客来
大家都来这里采购
where everyone else shops.
这是我和家人住的地方
This is where I live with my family.
我爸造的房♥子 我负责维修
My dad built the house, and it’s my job to keep up the repairs.
医生说亚尼活过十岁就算幸运了
Doctors said we’d be lucky if Arnie lived to be ten.
十岁转眼就过去了 现在医生说
Well, ten came and went. Now the doctors are saying
亚尼随时都可能会离开我们
Any time now. Arnie can go at any time.
葛雷普家
-有时候你想他活着 -它的头
– Some days you want him to live – The head.
有时候却不想
some days you don’t.
-小弟 怎么了 -我把它杀了
– What is it, buddy? – I killed him.
-吉伯特 我杀了他 -我知道
– I killed him, Gilbert. – I know.
我知道 小弟
I know, buddy.
我姐姐艾米像妈妈一样
My older sister Amy’s more like a mother.
她过去经营
She used to manage the
莫特利的小学食堂
elementary school cafeteria over in Motley
直到去年食堂被烧掉了
until it burned down last year.
我妹妹 埃伦 刚满15岁
My other sister, Ellen, just turned 15.
她卸了牙套
She got her braces off,
走到哪里都发出”唔””啊”的声音
and she’s been walking around going “Ooh, ah.”
像是无法相信有牙齿的感觉
Like she can’t believe the feel of teeth.
我还有一个弟弟 拉里
I got another brother, Larry,
但他离家出走了
but he got away.
还有就是妈妈 在她年轻的时候
And then there’s Mama, who in her day…
是这一块最美的女孩了
was the prettiest girl in these parts.
自从17年前 父亲自杀后
Ever since our dad was hung out to dry 17 years ago
妈妈就食物不离手
Mama’s had her hands full.
妈妈现在的样子 就是最有力的说明
You see, with Mama there’s no nice way to break it to you.
她已经有7年多没离开这房♥子了
She hasn’t left the house in over seven years.
我叫吉伯特
I’m Gilbert.
埃伦 我需要你的帮忙
Ellen, I need your help.
-怎么了 -吉伯特·葛雷普
– What is it? – Gilbert Grape.
宝贝 我的宝贝呢
Sunshine? Where’s my sunshine?
我不知道 妈妈
I don’t know, Mama.
-就这些必需品 -好的
– Just the essentials. – Okay.
吉伯特 把他弄下来
Gilbert, get him down from there.
-亚尼 我们走 -快点
– Arnie, Let’s go. – Hurry.
-艾米 见到亚尼了吗 -没有
– Amy, have you seen Arnie? – No.
我以为他和你在一起
I thought he was with you.
没有 我想知道他在哪
No, no, I wonder where he is.
天 我不知道
Gee, I don’t know.
埃伦 你见过你哥哥吗
Ellen, have you seen your brother?
他在树上
He’s in the tree.
埃伦 他不在树上
Ellen, he is not in the tree.
吉伯特看过了
Gilbert already looked in the tree.
是吗 吉伯特
Isn’t that right, Gilbert?
是啊
Yeah, that’s right.
别这样 你吓到我了 上来
Don’t do that. You scared me. Come here.
-我上去了 -是啊 你到树上去了
– I was up there! – Yeah, you were up in the tree.
我就在那上面
I was right up there.
兰森杂货店
有什么我可以帮您的吗
Can I help you with anything?
福客来
不用了
No.
谢谢 欢迎下次光临
Thank you, and good-bye.
-吉伯特 -先生
– Gilbert? – Sir?
福客来出了什么问题吗
Is something going on at Foodland?
我不知道 先生
I wouldn’t know, sir.
我宁愿死也不去那里买♥♥东西
I don’t shop there. I’d rather die.
照我看福客来肯定在耍花招
I’ll tell you, Foodland’s up to something if you ask me.
是那些龙虾吗
It’s those lobsters, isn’t it?
一个水塘里装了好多龙虾
Scads of lobsters’ all in a tank.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
你没什么好担心的
You know, you shouldn’t worry about it.
这只是暂时的
It’s just a phase.
他们还会回来的 相信我
People will come back here, believe me.
-你这么认为吗 -是的
– You think? – Oh, yeah.
你这样说让我想到了和你父亲的谈话
The way you say that makes me think I’m talking to your father.
停止营业
-我能要两个吗 -不行 只能一个
– Can I have these two? – No, just one.
-我能两个都要吗 -当然 拿去吧
– Can I have these two? – Sure, go ahead.
说”谢谢”
Say “Thank you.”
-代我向妈妈问好 -好的 明天见
– Say hello to Mama for me. – All right. See you tomorrow.
吉伯特 要送货给卡夫尔太太
Gilbert? That was Mrs. Carver needing a delivery.
可以吗
Could you?
-你好 吉伯特 -你好
– Hello, Gilbert. – Hello.
孩子们 去外面玩
Boys, go on outside.
-但我们不想去 -对 不想
– But we don’t want to. – Yeah, we don’t want to.
去玩
Go play.
到车子里面去 继续数数
Get back in the truck. Keep counting, okay?
好 我正在数
Okay. I was counting.
5 10 11 12
Five, ten, eleven, twelve,
13 14 15 16
thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen…
孩子们 一起来玩吧
Hey, kids, let’s play!
来啊
Come on!
有蹦床 快来 孩子们 这很好玩
We got the trampoline. Come on, boys. It’s fun!
冰激凌要融化了
The ice cream’s gonna melt
很快
soon.
你说得对 它在融化

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!