输家照得特别好 还有表演者
The losers are the best. and then I have all these show folk,
指挥 魔术师
The twirlers, the magicians,
喷火者
The fire eaters, you know, things like that.
太棒了 你有那种独创性才能
They’re amazing. they’ve got such an original quality.
我明早就跟埃联♥系♥
I’ll talk to Al first thing in the morning.
不 你过分看重上帝
Oh, no. you know, I think you’re making too much…
赐给我的这点天赋了
Over a little gift the good lord jesus gave me.
这不是他给你的唯一天赋
That’s not the only gift he gave you.
你知道那些表明光鲜
You know those clean-cut,
常上教堂的模范青年
Churchgoing young men, who are model kids,
和睦友邻 善于引经据典
And good to their neighbors and quote the bible,
人生一帆风顺 突然某天
And never do a wrong thing, and then one day,
性情大变
For whatever reason,
抓起步♥枪♥射杀途人
They grab a rifle, go to a tower and pick off everyone in town?
她也一样 不过表现在性♥爱♥上
Okay, this is her, but sexually.
她和李欧·博曼上♥床♥
She slept with Leo Brockman,
除丈夫外 不曾与人发♥生♥关♥系♥的她
Never having been to bed with anyone before but her husband,
仿佛打开了潘多拉的魔盒
And suddenly, the genie was outta the bottle!
她喜欢和博曼上♥床♥
She liked sleeping with Brockman,
喜欢和博曼的朋友们上♥床♥
And she liked sleeping with Brockman’s friends,
博曼的熟人 博曼熟人的熟人
Brockman’s acquaintances, Brockman’s acquaintances’ acquaintances.
博曼把她的摄影集带给摩根斯
Brockman took her photos to Morgenstern. he loved them.
摩根斯很喜欢 决定展出
He decided to show them in his gallery.
展出后 人们都觉得才华横溢 淳朴自然
When he did, everyone thought they were great. a brilliant primitive.
摩根斯就成了她的裙下之臣
Soon Morgenstern would become smitten with her.
她先和博曼同居 后与摩根斯同居
First she moved in with Brockman. then she moved in with Morgenstern.
最后和两男玩起了三人行
Then she moved in with Brockman and Morgenstern.
她开始涉足拼贴画
She started dabbling with collages.
从小件作品开始 逐步大胆起来
Small ones at first, but they would become bolder.
她的穿着也开始变化
She started dressing differently.
不久 那根深蒂固信仰就随风而去了
Soon all her deep-rooted beliefs went right down the toilet, Where they belonged.
她体验着异国风情 一个新的玛丽塔诞生了
She experimented with exotic pleasures, a new Marietta was born.
始终如一的是 她讨厌她的女婿
The one thing that remained constant, she hated her son-in-law.
那边有照片
there’s some pictures over there.
也许就是我要的
Oh, yes, maybe that. okay.
你觉得这个怎么样
What’d you think, mom?
我不确定 这是要做拼贴画的
I’m not sure, you know, it’s for this collage,
我想象着裸体的黑白肤色男女
And I’ve had this vision in black and white of nude men, women,
身体的部分和方形
Body parts, squares.
我都听糊涂了
That sounds confusing.
-表现对情欲的崇拜 -情欲崇拜
– It’s an homage to lust. yeah. – To lust.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我需要女性的意见
Hi, I need a female opinion.
我不知道年轻女孩喜欢哪个
Which of these two would a young woman prefer? I can’t decide.
我不知道 都很漂亮
I don’t know. they’re both so beautiful.
要看她是那种女孩
It depends. what type is she?
她年轻貌美 非常可爱
Well, she’s quite young and very lovely-looking.
金发 碧眼
Blonde hair. blue eyes.
她爱好什么
Yeah, but what’s she like?
她是南部人
Well, okay… um. she’s from the south,
现定居纽约
Although she lives here in new york now.
-真的 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
她是个保姆 说实话吧
And she’s a nanny. I mean, well, to tell you the truth,
她和一个男人同居
She’s actually living with some man.
他们已婚 虽然不大般配
I mean, they’re married, although he’s not the best she can do.
她觉得她爱他 只因她以为
And she thinks she loves him, but it’s only because…
悲观失望是他智慧的体现
She mistakes his pessimistic despair for wisdom,
并相信他是天才
Believing he’s a genius.
她更像个保姆
I’d say she’s more of a nurse to him than a wife,
因为他的年龄太大了
Because he’s much older than she is.
这话听着耳熟
That sounds so familiar.
我只是…我不能确定
I just can’t… I can’t put my finger on it.
-但情况跟我很像 -是吗
– it’s sorta like mine, actually. yeah. – it is?
很像 共同点非常多
I mean, not exactly, but I can’t help but seeing some similarities.
-选这个吧 -好的
– I’d say that one. – okay.
送你
Here.
-什么 给我的? -是的
– here what? for me? – it’s for you.
我想送你点小礼物
Yes, I thought I’d buy you something lovely.
不 我不能接受陌生人的礼物
Oh, no, I can’t accept a gift from a stranger.
-为什么 -我结婚了
– well, why not? – I’m married.
但你未必不离婚啊
Yes, but it may not last forever.
没有什么是永远的
Well, you know, nothing lasts forever. not even…
就算莎士比亚或米开朗基罗
Shakespeare or Michelangelo
或者希腊人也一样
Or Greek people.
就算我们站在这里聊天
I mean, even as we’re standing here talking right now,
也不过是时间洪流中的一缕微尘
We’re just flying apart at an unimaginable speed.
-我从来没这么想过 -是呀
– gee, I never thought of it that way. – yeah.
我们是否该抱紧对方 以免被时间洪流冲走
Should we be holding each other so we don’t fall?
在这个残酷的现实中 我们该珍惜所爱
Well, you have to hold onto whatever love you can in this cruel existence.
说到爱情
Speaking of love,
见到你的那刻起 我就爱上了你
I’ve been in love with you ever since that first moment I saw you,
几个月前 在莫多咖啡馆结识你母亲
And met your mother at the Mogador Coffee many months ago.
哦 你是 你是
Oh, you’re… you’re…
-我母亲没有… -詹蓝理
– did my mother… – Randy James.
对 你是演员 我听出你的口音了
Oh, the actor! of course. I can hear your accent now.
我妈常提起你
Oh, my mother talks about you all the time,
总要我见你一面
And she’s always telling me I have to meet you…
我就问”为什么要见他”
And I’m saying, “why? why do I have to meet him?”
她说你非常帅 果不其然
“but he’s so good-looking!” and, yeah, you are.
谢谢夸奖 我已在纽约定居
Thank you. I’ve moved to New York permanently now…
和朋友一同住船屋
And I live in a houseboat with a friend of mine.
-你住在船上? -是的
– you live on a boat? – yes, I do.
我天性浪漫 所以要住在船上
I’m very romantic by nature, so I live on a boat…
我可以读书 思考 吹吹长笛
And I read and think and play my flute…
-妈妈 -没事的 Melody
– mom? – oh, be still, Melody.
拓展眼界有好处 我拓展过了
There’s nothing wrong with expanding your horizons.
该你了
I certainly expanded mine.
你知道吗 我很抱歉
You know what? I’m really sorry, but i…
我妈大概误导你了
I think that my mother badly gave you the wrong impression,
我的婚姻生活很快乐
Because I’m happily married.
不不不 才不快乐 蓝理
No, no, no, no, no, no, she’s not, Randy.
她像个女佣
She’s nursemaid to a roach. he is.
再见妈妈 再见詹先生
Goodbye, mother. goodbye, mr. James.
我说了 你得找窍门
I told you you’d get the hang of it.
好吧 我要停下来 我们得停下来
Okay, you know what? let’s just stop. let’s stop.
-停车吗 -对对对 停车
– stop? – yeah, yeah, yeah, stop, stop.
-是的 -好吧
– yeah. – all right.
找个地方 坐一会儿
I need to sit, for… for a minute.
我只想做有氧运动
You know, I’m just doing it for the aerobics, anyway.
不然这个可真低能
Otherwise, it’s moronic.
这叫放松
I think it’s relaxing.
放松? 开什么玩笑 这叫人头痛!
Relaxing? what? are you kidding? it’s too nerve-wracking.
加入那些骑车的准疯子 像开车一样
To mingle with all those sub-mentals on bicycles? it’s like driving a car.
凡是好斗善战的笨蛋都有驾照
Those hostile, belligerent morons all get driver’s licenses.
当然 生孩子不要执照
Of course, to have children, you don’t need a license.
但干什么都要执照
No proof of anything.
钓鱼执照 理发师执照
You need a license to fish. you need a license to be a barber.
卖♥♥热狗都要有执照
You need a license to sell hot dogs.
但那些忍♥饥挨饿的穷苦孩子
You know, you read about these poor kids, beaten and starved,
根本就不该诞生在世上
You wonder, why… why are these parents allowed to even have them?
好了 博里斯 博里斯
Okay, Boris, Boris.
你好像…有时是下定决心
You know, sometimes I think you’re so determined…
拒绝生活中所有的乐趣
Not to enjoy anything in life,
无关恶意
Just outta spite.
只像个无法如愿
You know, like a child who’s throwing a tantrum,
而乱发脾气的孩子
Because he can’t have his own way.
看你说的
Wow! listen to you!
对你这样头脑简单的人而言
That’s a reasonably wise insight
这是个合理睿智的判断
for a simple-minded type like yourself.
老实说 你有时真让我惊喜
Honestly. yeah, you surprise and delight me sometimes, you know that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!