大屠♥杀♥纪念馆怎么样
How about the Holocaust museum?
-我的上帝啊 -不
– Oh, for god’s sake, Boris. – No.
-蜡像 蜡像馆 -对
– Oh, the wax! The wax figures. – Oh, yes.
-对对 我们走 -就去蜡像馆
– Yes, yes, let’s go. Come on. – Let’s do that.
-幸会 李欧 -幸会 祝你愉快
– It was so nice to meet you, Leo. – You, too. Have a nice day.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. Bye, Bye. – Bye.
玩得开心点
Have fun!
虽然你岳母思想上是右翼顽固派
You know, I have to say, even with a textbook right-wing mentality,
但我得说 那胸型可真漂亮
Your mother-in-law has beautifully shaped breasts.
你是个有学问 有修养
You know, you’re a man of learning,
有审美观的人
Of cultivation of aesthetic sensibility.
听完那堆学校礼拜和爱国论之后
This is what you take away from the school-prayer hokum
你就这个结论? 她的胸部?
And “my country right or wrong”? her bosom?
不止胸部 臀部也够翘
It’s not just her bosom. her behind is also beautifully contoured.
要把她弄上♥床♥轻而易举
I’m sure you’ll have no problem getting her into bed.
她很脆弱 又笨 还刚被抛弃
She’s vulnerable, she’s stupid and she’s been abandoned.
说实话 我对加入国家枪♥械♥协会
Personally, I lose all erotic inclination
的女人不感性趣
When the woman’s a member of the national rifle association.
身材是梨形
It’s pear-shaped.
德加[印象派画家]区分过苹果形和梨形
Degas used to distinguish between an apple-shaped behind and pear-shaped.
我最爱吃水果了
And I’m a big fruit eater.
-梅迪 -这个真诡异
– Melody. – That’s so weird.
天哪 你好
Oh, my god. oh, hello.
-这些都是蜡做的 -葛培理 葛培理
– They’re made out of real wax, too. – oh, It’s Billy. Billy…
葛培理[美国基♥督♥教布道大♥师♥]
Billy Graham!
亲爱的 小甜心
Oh, sweet pea, sweet pea,
这才是我想你嫁的类型
This is the kind of man you should be married to,
而不是那个一洗手
Not that communist who sings happy birthday
就唱生日歌♥的共♥产♥党
Every time he washes his hands.
妈妈 你什么时候走啊
How long are you staying, mom?
宝贝 我没地方去了
Honey, I don’t know where else to go.
我现在一无所有 我要找个依靠
I have nothing to hold onto. nothing! I have to have something.
我没法再找男人了 但你还可以
I’m never going to attract a man again, but you can. yes.
我不想跟你吵架
I don’t want to get in an argument.
宝贝 我今天遇到个跟你门当户对的青年
Honey, I met a young man today who is perfect for you.
-妈妈 -听我说
– Mom! – Yes. Listen to me.
他才华横溢 长得帅 还贴心
He is talented, handsome, sweet,
热爱生活 胸怀大志
And he has the proper reverence for life and its higher purpose.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
梅迪 面对事实 博里斯没个丈夫的样子
Face it, Melody, Boris is not like a real husband.
他像门诊病人 你就像他的看护
He’s more of an outpatient and you’re his keeper.
你要是没来就好了 妈妈
I really wish you hadn’t showed up, Mom.
-他叫詹蓝理 -谁
– His name is Randy Lee James. – Who?
那个讨人喜欢的演员 他对你一见钟情
This delightful young actor. He fell in love with you at first sight.
-他真的很喜欢你 -妈妈 我已结婚了
– He did. He did. – Mom, I’m married!
我不承认这段婚姻
I refuse to recognize it.
你和一个教人下棋 睡觉也要开灯的
What are you doing with a gimpy chess bum
瘸老头在一起有什么前途 他怎么瘸的
Who has to sleep with the light on? How’d he get that limp?
跳窗自杀未遂
He jumped out the window and his suicide didn’t work.
聪明反被聪明误 听着
you can’t win them all. now, listen,
我认识个不错的律师 能让这段婚姻无效
I have a good lawyer who can get all of this annulled.
– -不 妈妈 你疯了
– All of it. Yes. Yes. – No, no, mom, no, you’re crazy!
你好
Oh, hello.
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的博里斯生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Boris happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的博里斯
Happy birthday, dear boris
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
-谁这么晚打电♥话♥ -可能是闯空门的小偷踩点
– Who could be calling at midnight? – Could be burglars, casing the place.
-有什么好偷的 你的药吗 -喂
– To steal what? your flomax? – Hello?
你好
Oh, hi.
请稍等
Yeah, just a second.
-找我的? -是的
– It’s for me? – Yes.
别透露我的私人信息
Don’t give away any information about me!
喂 你好 李欧·博曼
Hello? oh, hello, Leo.
-是李欧·博曼 -博曼
– It’s Leo Brockman. – Brockman?
真的?
Really?
听上去不错
Well, that sounds wonderful.
好的 周日没问题
Well, yeah, sunday’s fine. yeah.
三点 三点没问题
3:00? Well, 3:00’s perfect.
好的 再见亲爱的
Okay. yeah. see you, darling.
“亲爱的再见” “亲爱的再见” 天啊 可怜的博曼
“See you, darling”? “See you, darling”? Oh, god, poor Brockman!
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night – Y’all.
我也要祈祷 我祈祷博曼患疱疹
I’m going to say my prayers. I’m praying Brockman has herpes.
太棒了 我第一次看日语片
That was so wonderful! I never in my life saw a movie in japanese before.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢!
– Did you like it? – Oh, yes!
我没看过外国人拍的电影
I’ve never seen a movie made by a foreigner.
我丈夫总带我看白♥痴♥电影 要多傻有多傻
John, my husband, took me to see stupid movies, which was all there was.
你说这是…什么城♥堡♥
How do you say this? “chateau” what?
美娜
Meyney.
-什么 -美娜
– The what? – Meyney.
-美娜 -对
– Meyney? – Yeah.
-太好喝了 -你喜欢就好
– It is so delicious. – I’m glad you like it.
你是做什么的 做哪行 Leo
What do you do? what do you do, Leo?
我在街角大学教哲学
I teach philosophy at the university around the corner.
告诉我 博里斯真的是天才吗
Tell me something. Is Boris really a genius?
他是个非常杰出的物理学家
There was a time when he was a very fine physicist.
令嫒和博里斯很般配
Yeah, your daughter’s very good for Boris.
她给了他继续生活的勇气
It’s my theory that she keeps him going.
想看梅迪的选美照片吗
Would you like to see some pretty pictures of Melody?
-好的 -好的
– Well, all right. – Okay.
来 看这个
Look, here they are. look at these.
这是她当选纳齐兹小姐
Right there, that’s where she is Miss… Miss Natchez.
看看她
Look at her. and…
这是图珀洛小姐
She was Miss Tupelo.
天哪 她多漂亮啊
Oh, god! look how gorgeous she is!
她真美 我爱她 我爱她
She’s so beautiful. I love her! I love her!
-真可爱 -我以她为荣
– Very lovely. – I was so proud of her.
这些照片很有意思
These pictures are kind of interesting.
我知道 她很漂亮
I know! she’s just gorgeous!
而且她…她就是我的小棉袄
And she has this… she’s just my little sweet pea.
我说这些照片 是你照的吗
I mean the photos. did you take them?
-是的 是的 -这张也是
– Yes.Yes. – And this?
那是我们家 曾经是 还有酒吗?
Oh, that’s our house. it was. is there more wine?
是的 都是你照的?
Yeah. You took all these?
是的 用我那个小的旧柯达相机
Yes, with my little old kodak.
很优秀 有一种…
These are outstanding. I mean,
有质地感 构图也有美感
There’s such a sense of… texture and composition.
这些吗 不会吧
In these? no.
不 我说真的
No, I mean it. I know what I’m talking about.
我不时写些关于摄影美学的文章
I occasionally write about the aesthetics of photography.
天啊 我跟你说
my god. I have to tell you something.
除了梅迪 全世界没有任何事
Aside from Melody’s career, there is nothing, nothing in the whole world..
比摄影更令我愉快
That gave me more pleasure than taking those snapshots.
约翰 干杯 约翰不喜欢我摄影
Of course, John… cheers. John hated them and didn’t want me to do it.
为什么
Why?
他人其实挺好 但我建了间暗室
He actually was fine, and then I set up this darkroom…
他就觉得我 浪费时间在蠢事上
And he thought I was, like, squandering all this time on silliness
我猜他是想
And I guess he had a point, but…
这年头 谁还用柯达相机啊
I mean, nowadays, who uses a kodak anymore?
很小的柯达 我跟你说 很奇特
It’s a little kodak, and I have to tell you something, it is fantas…
用起来很简单 就是 很小的
It is so simple to use. it’s, it’s tiny!
我好像是 在宅前出♥售♥会上买♥♥的
I picked it up at, like, a garage sale…
比那些大炮筒好多了
And it just is so much better than those big foreign ones.
不 你的技术好 有一种…
No, they’re pretty good. they’ve got a real…
令人难忘的力量 风格淳朴
Haunting quality. they’re very primitive.
你该见见我朋友埃摩根斯
I really think you should talk to my friend Al Morgenstern.
他经营摄影艺廊
He runs a photography gallery.
-为什么 -还有别的照片吗
– Why? – Have you got more of these?
整个比赛旅程的花絮
yes. you know, all my travels with the pageants.
孩子们 小镇 赢家 输家
I have the kids and the towns and the winners. and the losers!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!