this is what’s going to happen.
我还是觉得这样的处罚过于极端
I still think it’s quite extreme.
组团骂人 现在开始
Let us do the procession of shame.
现在开始
Now.
丢人 以你为耻
Shame. Shame!
丢人 以你为耻 不要脸
Shame. Shame. Shame!
不要脸
Shame!
可耻 坏吸血鬼
Shame. Bad vampire!
真丢人
Shame.
我们现在可以走了么 斯图
Should we go, Stu?
再见 斯图
Bye Stu.
真是我辈之耻
That was a shame.
几个月后
今天 我们收到了一封邀请函
So today we have an invitation.
关于今年的大庆典
To the big event of the year.
快打开
Breaking it open.
信纸周边有火烧痕
They have burned the edges.
搞得像宝图似的
Like a treasure map or something.
看起来真像那么回事
It looks very authentic, doesn’t it?
亲爱的亡灵
‘Dearly departed…’
这个词是指我们
That’s us.
威灵顿吸血鬼协会与
‘The Wellington vampire association in conjunction with the
低帽吸血鬼与巫师联合部
lower-hat-vampire-witch club
以及 库里僵尸社团
and the Kurory-zombie society
共同邀请您于6月6日
invite you to attend The Unholy Masquerade
下午6点参加不圣洁化装舞会
on the night of the 6th of June… … starting at 6 PM.’
6月6日 下午6点 这个时间
666… Oh, yeah…
不圣洁化装舞会是惠灵顿地区
The Unholy Masquerade of course is great time
不死生物的狂欢派对
for the undead community of Wellington.
到时还有僵尸会来 吸血鬼啊 女妖啊
There’s zombies there. Vampires, banshees,
大家欢度一堂
all having a dance together.
这对我很重要
It’s all a big deal for me.
我超喜欢这个舞会
Love it.
有一年 我参加这个不圣洁化装舞会时
One year I went to The Unholy Masquerade dressed as
穿的像电影 修女也疯狂1和2
Whoopi Goldberg from Sister Act…
里的乌比 戈德堡
… 1 and Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit.
不太受欢迎
Didn’t go down so well
因为乌比 戈德堡是个修女
because she was a nun.
吸血鬼不大喜欢修女
Vampires don’t like nuns.
当然邪恶化装舞会的重头戏
Of course the big deal of The Unholy Masquerade
是每年都会邀请贵宾
is that every year they announce the guest of honor.
而且
And…um…
我不知道该不该说
I don’t know if I should be saying this but…
但是有小道消息
I heard a little rumor
说今年的贵宾
that the guest of honor this year…
可能就是我
… might be me.
舞会地址在
The location…
– 对了 在哪儿举♥行♥呢 – 地址在哪儿
– Oh, yeah, where is it? – Where’s the location?
绝望之地 托特罗定
Detrol of Despair.
舞会的贵宾是
And the guest of honor will be…
是谁 给我看看
Who is it? Show me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好吧 行 行 我还好
Okay. Okay, that’s fine. That’s fine. Okay?
弗拉迪斯拉夫
Vladislav…
对
… has…
今年舞会的贵宾是谁的事实有点不能接受
… just had a reaction to the information that the guest of honor
今年的贵宾是
will be…
狂兽
… um… The Beast.
狂兽是我噩梦
The darkest part of my mind is reserved to The Beast.
我们都多多少少知道狂兽的故事
We can tell you a thing or two about The Beast.
你最好祈祷永远不要见到狂兽
You should pray that you never have to see The Beast.
这个画的就是狂兽
This one is called The Beast.
而且我说道 狂兽
And I said,
把你的手从我的蛋蛋上拿开
‘Get you hands off my balls, Beast!’
他可能讲过他与狂兽间发生的故事
He may have told you some stories about his
双方的大战
great battle with The Beast.
他说 我与狂兽在山崖上大战
Yeah, oh, ‘I fought The Beast on a cliff.’
我在沼泽中大战狂兽
Oh… ‘I fought The Beast in a swamp.’
有一次 我在一家夜店的洗手间里
‘One time I fought The Beast in the toilettes of
与狂兽大战过
a night club.’
恶战一场
Difficult battle.
我希望你永远不会见到狂兽
I hope you never see The Beast.
狂兽啊
The Beast.
你不能穿的像个刀锋战士一样参加舞会
You can’t go the the ball as Blade.
刀锋战士是个吸血鬼猎人
He’s a vampire hunter.
对啊 但是吸血鬼喜欢
Yeah, but vampires love
韦斯利 斯奈普斯
Wesley Snipes.
这套衣服不合适
It’s inappropriate.
好吧 弗拉迪 你看是穿绿色夹克
Okay, Vlad? The Green Jortes,
还是黑色皮衣配龙形腰带好
or the Black Leather with the Dragon Belt?
我们俩的意见不统一
We’re have a mild crises here.
你穿哪条裤子都无所谓
Doesn’t matter which pants you were,
就是
just…
你想让我穿哪个
What do you want with me?
弗拉迪 赶紧帮忙看看穿哪条裤子
Just look at the pants Vlad!
帮我们选裤子
Look at the pants!
别再提什么裤子了
Enough with the pants!
– 见鬼 伙计 – 天啊
– Shit, man! – Holy shit!
你看起来糟糕透顶
Oh, you look terrible.
选那条黑色裤子
The black pants.
谢谢 赶紧穿戴好
Thank you. Get dressed!
我真的不觉得我应该去
I don’t know if I feel up to it, really.
你看起来不太好
You don’t look that great
但是你可以在路上喝点人血
but if you eat someone on the way…
如果你要喝点人血
If you ate a little bit?
可能就要带上面具或是什么别的
You could probably wear a mask or something.
别管我 让我在网上买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥就好
Just leave me to do my dark biding on the Internet!
你在买♥♥啥
What are you biding on?
买♥♥张桌子
I’m biding on a table.
你要不要一起 不要
Are you coming or not? Not.
我现在要去换衣服 10分钟后就走
I’m gonna go change. We’re leaving in 10 minutes.
玩得愉快
Have a good time!
绝望之地 大教堂
我们通常都是在一边等着
We waited often,
而不是故意摆出一副吸血鬼嘴脸
without giving into that kind of…
真的受够了这些无厘头
stuff which I’m really sick of that but you know…
但是你知道的 就是很难
It just that, it’s a hard frustration…
说服人
takes people down.
快来 请允许我想你介绍
Come on. Can I introduce, um…
这是艾伦和艾丽莎
Aaron and Alisha.
嗨 你们好啊
Hi, how are you?
你好
Hi.
– 你好 – 不要呻♥吟♥ 伙计们
– Hi. – Less moaning guys.
现在我们在不圣洁化装舞会上
So we are at The Unholy Masquerade.
这儿非常棒
It’s great.
这是我的面具
This is my mask.
我特意为这个晚会做的
Which I made for the occasion.
– 杰姬 – 是我
– Jackie. – Yeah!
– 这是一个不死者的派对 – 是啊 我是吸血鬼
– This is undead party. – Yeah, I’m a vampire.
难道你
You, have you…?
我是吸血鬼了 我是个吸血鬼
I’m a vampire. I’m a vampire!
– 太棒了 – 是啊 没错
– Great. – Yeah, yeah.
– 所以 是谁咬的你 – 是尼克
– So, um, who bit you? – Oh, Nick.
– 这很好 – 是啊
– Oh great. – Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
迪肯
Deacon!
这挺粗鲁 因为她是我的
Pretty rude, because she was my…
仆人
… servant.
她是个很没用的仆人
She was a pretty useless servant.
– 我不认为她 – 没错 是这样 但是你咬她之前
– I wouldn’t… – Yeah, yeah, but still, it would have been…
你最好能征求一下我的意见
… appreciated if you’d asked…
斯图最近怎么样