Perhaps a guy?
一样一个
One of each?
一样一个应该很棒
One of each should be cool.
我和迪肯的关系是
My relationship with Deacon is…
我是他的密友 他是我的主人
… well, I’m his familiar. He’s my Master.
他告诉我要做什么 我就去执行
He tells me what to do, I do it.
我们之间关系很好的
We have the kind of master-servant relationship
类似主仆的关系
which works nicely. Actually.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello! – Hello.
这有一点点血迹
Oh, it’s a little bit of blood.
我的老公 他 他是个血友病患者
Um, my husband, he’s a, he’s a hemophiliac.
你知道的 就是经常会流血的那种
You know, someone who bleeds a lot.
好的
Yeah.
有没有什么年龄限制
Any kind of age range?
– 年轻 – 但不至能是孩子 对吧
– Young. – But not, not kids?
不要孩子
Not kids.
18到30吗
18 to 30?
肯定要比你年轻
Definitely younger than yourself.
好的 18到30
Okay, so 18 to 30.
所以 是个晚宴
So it’s a dinner party?
– 我可以去吗 – 是的
– I’ll be there? – Yes!
– 是晚宴 – 这些人都可以去吗
– Dinner party. – The guys we’ll be there?
是的
Yes.
– 我们都会去吗 -是的 我们会打扮好的
– We will all be there? – Yes, we will dress up.
– 好的 太好了 – 然后 吃掉他们
– Okay, great. – And then… eat them.
– 好的 -应该会很有趣 – 很好
– Okay. – Should be fun. – Great.
我在想 我们能不能聊一聊
I was just wondering if we could talk about the…
你认识晚上工作的牙医吗
You don’t know of a night dentist?
你看我这牙这里
Because I have this thing here.
我就想问一下 我们之前说过的交易
I was just wondering if we could talk about the deal.
– 什么 – 那个交易
– Hm? – The deal.
– 刷盘子那件事吗 – 不
– The dishes? – No, the…
我们说好的交易 就是 他会给我永生
The deal is that he is going to give me eternal life.
这实在是
Um, which is…
太令人兴奋了
… very exciting.
我感受的到 我在激发我的潜力
Well, I just feel like I kind of reached my potential and
我不想再变得 更老了 我觉得
I wouldn’t want to kind of, get any older before, I kind of…
我觉得我现在是巅峰了 我现在是最好的自己
I just feel like I’m the best version of myself that I can be.
已经4年半了 我觉得
It’s just that it’s been 4 and a half years and I just
我一直在你按计划来
I just want… doing your plans and…
我一直帮你跑干洗店 现在我帮你刷盘子
Doing your dry-cleaning. Now I’m doing your dishes.
是的 那我说的牙医呢
Yeah… the dentist?
还有牙医 这实在花了我太长的时间 所以我想
And the dentist and it’s just taking an awful long time, so I was
我觉得
just wondering…
– 走开吧 – 好的
– Be gone! – Okay.
– 回头见 – 好的
– See you later! – Okay.
作为一个吸血鬼 很不幸的事就是
One of the most unfortunate things about being a vampire is that…
你不得不一直喝人血
… you have to drink human blood.
我想要一个特殊的夜晚
I like to make a real evening of it.
放些音乐
Play some music.
也许喝些上好的红酒
Maybe give them some nice wine.
这是他们活着的最后一刻了 为什么不让他们好受些
It’s their last moment alive so why not make it a nice experience.
那么
So…
跟我聊聊你是做什么的
Tell we what you do, what do you…
我实际上在考虑回大学继续读书
I was thinking about going back to Uni, actually.
哦 是吗 让我把报纸放地上
Oh, you are? Lets put this over there.
大学啊
University, yeah?
是的 之后呢 我想去旅行
Yeah, but after that, I’m gonna travel.
是的
Yeah…
我想去海边好多年了 所以
I really wanted to go over seas for ages, so..
我一直在存钱 我想去西班牙
Saving out and I’m gonna go to Spain and
还有意大利和伦敦
Italy and London and…
就这些了
Yeah.
好的 打扰一下
Okay. Excuse me.
把头发放放好
Just put that there.
我们开始吧
There we go.
倒霉
Shit!
好吧 进行的不怎么顺利
Well, that didn’t go so great.
我把大动脉弄破了
Um, I hit the main artery.
所以 是的 变得一团糟
So, yeah, it’s a real mess in there, um…
往另一面看 我觉得她度过了一个美好的夜晚
On the upside, I think she had a really good time.
现在已经很晚了
So, it’s quite late and uh…
我找到了一个女的 在看电视
I’ve managed to find a woman up, watching television.
她看起来像是很美味的受害者
And, uh, she seems like she’d be a good victim.
我准备用催眠术对付她
I’m just going to use hypnosis on her…
看着我
See me…
看着我
See me…
她没法从那个角度看我
She can’t, she can’t see me from that angle.
弗拉迪斯拉夫曾经很有法力
Vladislav used to be extremely powerful.
他能对一群人进行催眠
He could hypnotize crowds of people.
很棒的狂欢宴会 20到30个姑娘
Great orgies. 20-30 women.
他能变成各种动物
He could turn into all sorts of animals.
但现在他总是变不好动物的脸部
But now he never get the faces right.
他会杀死任何人 男人 女人
He would kill anybody. Men, women.
小孩 烧了 任何东西
Children. Burning… everything.
真的很厉害
It was totally great.
但他现在被打败了
But he suffered a humiliating defeat…
败在了他复仇女神的手下
… at the hands of his arch nemesis…
也就是 狂兽
… The Beast.
他再也不像从前那么强大
And, he’s never been the same.
看着我
See me…
看着我
See me…
你想要进来吗
Would you like to come inside?
啊
Ah!
– 杰姬 欢迎 快进来 – 你好
– Jackie, welcome! Come in. – Hello.
这是尼克 前前男友
This is Nick. Ex-ex boyfriend.
– 还有约瑟芬 – 房♥子真好
– And Josefine. – Nice house.
这是迪肯 我大洋那头欧洲的朋友
And this is Deacon, my over seas friend from Europe.
迪肯和他的朋友们需要
Deacon and his friends need…
受害者
… victims.
你好 请进 欢迎
Hi! Please come in, welcome.
这里不会有人
There can’t be people that…
其实我
… I actually
挺嫉妒他们的 因为他们会成为受害者
envious them or like because of course they will become victims.
你好 约瑟芬吗
Hi! Josefine?
不 我英语课的时候坐你边上 记得吗
No, I sat next to you in English. Remember?
你叫我 迷信的小杰克
Um, you used to call me the Jacksersist?
不 你叫了 你叫了
No you did, no you did. Yeah.
不 是你起的头
No, you started that.
是你起头开始这么叫我的
You were the one who started calling me that
然后大家才叫开的
and then it kind of caught on.
是的
Yeah.
好的 再见
Okay, bye then. Bye.
她会来
She’s in.
你喜欢吗 尼克
You like that, Nick?
是的 很好
Yep, it’s nice.
我去准备晚餐
I will go and prepare dinner.
尼克 你是处♥男♥吗
Nick, are you a virgin at all?
呃 你说什么
Um, what?
看起来不像 你是处♥男♥吗
Doesn’t seem like… are, are you a virgin?
– 是吧 – 呃 不
– Yes. – Um, no.
我俩交往那会 你是啊
You were a virgin when we were seeing each other?
那个时候我确实是 我那会12岁
Yeah, I was 12.
你说他是处♥男♥的
You said he was a virgin.
我觉得我们喝处子血
I think we drink virgin blood because…
因为听起来很酷
… it sounds cool.
我觉得这像是
I think of it like this…
你准备吃一个三明治
If you’re going to eat a sandwich..
如果你知道没有人沾污过这三明治 你会更享受一些
You will just enjoy it more if you knew no one had fucked it.
那我们把重点放在约瑟芬上
Let’s concentrate on Josefine than.
你是处♥女♥吗