How’s Stu?
他很好 他就在那儿
He’s good. He’s here.
– 他在这儿吗 – 斯图
– Oh, he’s here? – Stu! Stu!
你好啊
How are you.

Hey!
这儿有人看起来想吃了你吗
Has anyone looked at you like they want to eat you, at all?
没有
Ah, no…
你们能听到我的声音吗
Can you hear me at the back?
代表惠灵顿吸血鬼协会
On behalf of the Wellington vampire society…
低帽吸血鬼与巫师联合部
… uh, with lower-hat vampire and witch club.
还有 库里僵尸社团
And the Kurory Zombie society.
我们欢迎你们今晚的到来
we welcome you here tonight.
正如你们所看到的
We’re raffling…
我们今年提供了一个大宠物用来抽奖
a live big pet this year, you could see
奖品就在我左边
the prize over here on my left.
这是一个很好的奖品
It’s a wonderful prize.
每次抽奖花费10美元 连抽5次45美元
I thinks it’s a 10 dollars each or 45 dollars for a book of five.
闲话少说 现在我很荣幸的
Now without further adieu, it’s my very great pleasure
向你们介绍今年到场的贵宾
to introduce to you this years guest of honor.
保琳 伊万诺维奇
Pauline Ivanovich!
谢谢
Thank you.
那就是狂兽
That’s The Beast.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
狂兽是 我给我前女友保琳起的绰号♥
The Beast is, uh, the name I gave to my ex-girlfriend Pauline.
她更喜欢被叫作保琳
She prefers Pauline.
我们之前非常亲密
We had a very intense relationship.
我们在一起的时候
We were very…
如狼似虎
… sexually explosive.
上次我见到她 她捅伤了我 说我是个混♥蛋♥
Last time I saw her, she impaled me and called me an asshole.
她说了
She said…
很多深深伤害了我的话
… all kinds of things that really hurt me.
而那个时候 我就被她串在路灯上
And all this while I was impaled on a lamp post.
好的 各位 我马上会下去和你们打招呼
Well, everyone, I will be mingling around
我真心希望
and I really hope that…
我能够认识
… I will meet…
你们所有人
… all of you.
你好
Hello.
他是新来的
That’s the new guy.
他是哪一类的吸血鬼 如果他算是吸血鬼话
What, what kind of vampire… if he is a vampire.
你看到他的脸了吗
Did you see his face?
– 你们好 – 嗨 你好吗
– Hello! – Hi, how are you?
– 这是迪肯 – 你好 迪肯
– This is Deacon. – Hello Deacon.
– 这位是斯图 – 你好 我是斯图
– This is Stu. – Good day Stu.
– 你好吗 我的朋友 – 很好
– How are you my friend? – Good.
你好 斯图
Hi. Stu.
你有一双很温暖的手
You got really warm hands too.
你是恶魔吗
You a demon?
– 不 他不是恶魔 – 我是个软件分♥析♥师
– No, he’s not a demon! – I’m a software analyst.
– 斯图 斯图 斯图 – 你是巫师吗
– Stu, Stu, Stu – You’re like a witch?
你去跳个舞吧 随便和谁都行
You should go dance, uh, with anyone.
– 好的 – 慢慢来
– Sure. – Okay, take your time.
我喜欢斯图 他不是吸血鬼 也不是僵尸
I like Stu. He’s not vampire, or a zombie…
– 他是巫师吗 – 他不是
– a witch? – He’s not…
他不是 这些都不是 他更接近于人类
He not uh… he’s neither, he’s uh… more of a human.
抱歉 借过 尼克
Excuse me, excuse me. Hi, Nick, hey.
嗯 尼克
Um, Nick…
如果斯图被杀 你介意吗
Do you mind if Stu is killed?
我不太喜欢这种想法
Uh, I don’t feel real good about it.
我可以问你一个 私人问题吗
Can I, can I just ask you, you know, a… … a personal question?
当然
Sure.
你是不是
Are you, um….
你是不是还死透啊
… are you, are you, are you predeceased?
如果有人要吃他 那也应该是我们
If anyone’s gonna eat him is gonna be us.
但我们没有 我们不会这么做
But we’re not, we’re passed it.
让他们去死吧
They can just go fuck themselves.
尼克 这都是你的错
Nick! It is your fault.
你带了一个人类进了吸血鬼窝
Okay? You brought a human into this den of vampis nest.
– 你的话一点帮助都没有 – 没错 你确实
– You’re not helping. – Yes, you did…
他是我带来的客人啊
He’s my plus one.
很高兴和你聊天 但我现在得走了
Lovely talking to you, I’ve got to shout off now.
回头见
See you later on.
一旦有个吸血鬼咬他了一口 这儿就失控了
As soon as one vampire takes a bite, it’s a frenzy!
好吧 我们得把他救出来
Okay, we’ve got to get him out.
跟我来 跟我来
Okay, follow me, follow me.
借过 伙计们
Excuse me, sorry guys.
来吧 斯图
Okay, Stu.
把它戴在你的小红脸上
Put that over your red face.
我们只是出去抽支烟
Just going out for a cigarette.
不是那边 走这边
Okay, not that way. This way.
这里还有别的出路吗
Is there another way?
伙计们 离吸血鬼远点儿
Get away from the vampires. Guys…
各位 请听我说
Excuse me everyone! Can I have your attention please.
某些吸血鬼忘记了不圣洁化装舞会的规则
Some of the vampires forget Unholy Masquerade rules.
他们带来了一个人类
They brought a human.
他们还不让我们享用他
And they don’t let us to feast on him.
这完全是一个误会
This was a total misunderstanding.
邀请函上说了 而且这实际上就是你说的
There was on the invitation, and this actually pertains to you…
邀请函上说
… the invitation, it said,
可以带一个客人 但没有具体说明
plus one, but it did not specify… Okay.
– 等一下 – 他可以是人类或者
– Wait, look… – If it could be a human or
或者是个狼人
if it could be werewolf or…
没错 但要我说 他也可能是个吸血鬼猎人
Yeah, but he could be a vampire hunter for all we know.
他可以给他的同伴发短♥信♥说
He could texting his mates, saying,
我把他们都弄到一个地方了
‘I’ve got them all under one place
来吧 让我们举办一场吸血鬼烧烤
come on over. We’ll have a vampire barbecue!’
他没有 他没有那样做
Well, he’s not, he’s not doing that.
我们怎么会知道
How do we know that?
他戴着一个领结 看看他
He’s wearing a bow-tie, look at him!
斯图 告诉他们你是做什么的
Stu, tell them what you do.
来啊 斯图 告诉我们你是做什么的
Come on Stu! Tell us what you do. Come on.
告诉他们你是做什么的 斯图
Tell them what you do, Stu.
– 嗨 我叫斯图 – 别搞砸了 伙计
– Hi, my name is Stu uh… – Don’t fuck it up, man.
我听不到你说话 大声点 大声点
I can’t hear Stu. Louder, louder!
嗨 我叫斯图 我工作于
Hi, my name is Stu, uh, I work in…
– 我听不见 – 大声点
– I can’t hear… – Louder.
斯图 他们听不见你说话
Stu can’t hear, they cannot hear you.
嗨 我叫斯图 我是个软件分♥析♥师
Hi, my name is Stu. I’m a software analyst.
我在一家地理信息系统公♥司♥工作
I work for a geographic information system company.
对不起 那是什么
Uh… Sorry, what is it?
我工作的这家公♥司♥
I work for a company that does
简单说就是我们接收有关部门的业务需求
basically we take like business requirements from organizations.
然后我们分♥析♥这些需求 然后开♥发♥软件
Then we analyze those requirements and then we build software
来满足这些需求
to fit those requirements.
他是个处♥男♥ 他是处♥男♥
He is a virgin. He is a virgin!
我隔着一公里都能闻出处♥男♥的味道
I can smell a virgin of a thousand paces.
那你走吧
Go on then.
走得远远的 好好闻闻你自己的味道
Take your thousand paces and smell yourselves!
我要等不及了
I can’t wait till to moan them.
这里不许出现吃人事件
There should be no eating of the human.
你是谁 你从哪来的
Who are you all of a sudden?
你这么快
You have forgotten your former lover.
就把老情人忘了
So quickly.
乔吉吗
Georgie?
不是
No.
我不是什么 5年前某个星期六的什么 乔吉
I’m not … Georgie, like, 5-years Saturday.

No.
等一下
Wait a minute.
请稍等一下
Just one moment.
不用了 我弄下来了 只需要把带子弄开
No, I’ve got it, it’s coming, take it away…
你好啊 狂兽
Hello Beast.
你好啊 混♥蛋♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!