亲爱的 醒醒 我们得走了
Honey, wake up. Okay, wake up. We got to go.
没办法 必须得走了 来吧
It really sucks but we got to go. Come on.
宝贝
Okay, baby.
真抱歉 但我得走了
I am so sorry but I have…I got to go.
我不能错过另一场演出
I just can’t miss another show right now
错过了会损失惨重
because I’ll have a massive loss
我还承受不了
and I just can’t handle that right now.
好吗 但你知道吗
Okay? But you know what I’m going to do?
还有几场演出我就能回来了
I’m going to have you full now for a couple of shows
那时候我们就可以一起玩
and then we can hang out for a while
也许还可以来个二重唱
and then maybe we could sing a duet together.
是不是太假了
Is that too phony?
你在这等林肯
Okay, uh, you can hang out
等他下班
here with Lincoln until he’s finished work
然后他带你回家 好吗
and then he’s going to take you home, okay?
我爱你
I love you so much.
我得走了 宝贝
I got to go, baby.
梅奇
Maisie.
我在这看着你进去 好吗
I’m going to wait till you go inside, okay?
别担心
It’s all right.
亲爱的 记得我吗
Hey, hon. Remember me?
-林肯在哪 -他今晚不在
– Where’s Lincoln? – He’s not on tonight.
你和谁来的
Who are you with?
我妈妈送我来的 让我找他
My mom put me here so that I could stay with him.
-好吧 我和你妈妈说 -她走了
– Well, let me talk to your mom. – She left.
-你好 可以帮忙吗 -好的
– Hi, still serving? – Absolutely.
待在这 好吗
Um…stay right here, okay?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
这边请
Right this way.
我会继续打电♥话♥ 看看能不能找到他
I’ll keep making calls and see if I can find him.
-谢谢你帮忙 -不客气 明天见
– Thanks for doing this. – No problem. See you tomorrow.
你怎么起来了
What are you doing up?
小毛孩
Hey, kid.
玛戈在哪里 我想回家
Where’s Margo? I want to go home.
玛戈在哪里
Where’s Margo?
你今晚要在这里过夜 记得吗
You’re going to stay here tonight, remember?
没事的 回去睡觉吧
It’s going to be fine. Let’s go back to bed.
-我想回家 我想回家 -过来
– I want to go home. I want to go home. – Come here.
求你了 我想回家
Please, I want to go home.
好了
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s going to be fine.
-带几样东西就好 宝贝 -好的
– Just a couple of things, okay, sweetie? – Okay.
我的小乌龟怎么办
What about my turtle?
我们把小乌龟带上
We’ll get the turtle.
你知道吗
And you know what?
-什么 -我表哥告诉了我钥匙在哪
– What? – My cousin told me where the key is.
-猜猜看在哪 -在哪
– Guess where it is? – Where?
此屋出♥售♥
在后门的垫子下面
It’s under the mat on the back door.
你拎得动自己的行李吗
You’re going to be okay with your bag?
可以
Uh-huh.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 别这样
God, don’t do this.
这里有两层
There’s an upstairs.
是啊 你想去看看吗
Yeah, you want to go see?
好冷
It’s cold.
感觉不错
Feels good.

Look.
如果有人买♥♥了这房♥子怎么办 我们去哪
What if someone buys the house? Where would we go?
不会这么快的
It doesn’t happen that fast.
如果我们不得不去别的地方呢
What if we had to go somewhere else?
别人怎么知道我们在哪
How would people know where we are?
-我们告诉他们 -如果找不到他们呢
– We tell them. – What if we couldn’t find them?
我们会找到他们 再告诉他们
We’d find them and we’d tell them.
再说 我已经告诉他们我们在哪了
Anyway, I told them where we were
好让他们不用担心
so they wouldn’t be worried.
可以吃饭了
Dinner’s ready.
你觉得这个应该是什么
What do you think this should be?
-窗户吧 -窗户
– Probably a window. – A window?
-嘿 梅奇 -来嘛
– Hey, Maisie. – Come on.
好吧 我们去沙滩玩
Okay, let’s go to the beach.
你能听见大海的声音吗
Can you hear the ocean?
-能听见 -真的吗
– Yes. – You can?
好的 两桶
Okay. Two pails.
两桶
Two pails?
我们交换吧
Let’s trade.
这个给你
There you go.
林肯
Lincoln!
林肯
Lincoln!
你好吗
How are you?
你想看看我的房♥间吗
Want to see my room?
好啊 我很想看看你的房♥间
Yeah. Yeah, I’d love to see your room.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
我很想看看你的房♥间
I’d love to see your room.
对不起
I’m sorry.
门又打不开了
It’s not working again.
门又打不开了
It’s not working again.
我来开
I got it.
后面有个地方可以捉虫子
There’s a place in the back where we can get worms.
我们还可以随时去坐隔壁的那只船
And we can go on the boat next door whenever we want.
完美
Oh, wow. Perfect.
如果你想去 我们明天就去
We can go tomorrow if you want to.
林肯刚刚到
Lincoln just got here.
你会留多久
How long are you staying?
肯定有时间去坐船
Well, definitely long enough to go on the boat.
这里好漂亮
It’s beautiful here.
我从城里带了点东西过来
Uh, I brought you something
你应该会喜欢
from the city I thought you might like.
等等 给你看点东西
Wait, I’ll show you something.
有一幅画你也许会感兴趣
There’s a picture that I thought might be interesting.
看看这幅画 看
Look at that. Look.
-知道为什么吗 -为什么
– You know why? – Why?
我想的是 也许我们用得着这个家伙
I was thinking we might want this guy.
可以把他放到我们的护城河里
We can put him in our moat.
放护城河里 我也这么想 很完美吧
In our moat, that was what I was thinking. Perfect, right?
-你们有一条护城河吗 -当然
– You guys have a moat? – Of course.
好吧
Okay.
-那是什么 -快看
– What’s that? – Look at that.
-你想把它捡起来吗 -快看 梅奇
– Do you want to pick it up? – Look at that, Maisie.
-轻点 轻点 -它吸在石头上
– Gently, gently. – It’s holding onto the rock.
看 他在动
Look, he’s moving.
他在动
He’s moving.
他在向你招手
He’s waving at you.
-你要拉着我的手吗 -好
– You’re going to hold my hand? – Yeah.
好的 别踩到他
Okay. Don’t stand on him.
我们明天可以去坐船吗
Could we go on the boat tomorrow?
你去问问渔夫他们什么时候能回来吧
Why don’t you ask the fishermen when they get back?
他说我们明天可以去
He said we could go tomorrow!
一二三四五六七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
我要把它买♥♥下
I want to buy it.
你已经把它买♥♥下了
You already have it.
我想买♥♥酒店 我能买♥♥两家吗
I want to buy a hotel. Can I have two?
可以
Yeah.
50块
Fifty?
你在开玩笑吗 这连招待所都买♥♥不到
Are you kidding me? It won’t even buy you a hostel.
你得多花点钱 再多给我一点
You got to do better than that. Give me a little more.
你要买♥♥的是两家酒店 给我
Two hotels you got to pay. Give me, uh…
你真是大方
Oh, how generous of you.
这连睡袋都买♥♥不到
You don’t even get a sleeping bag for that.
我小时候家里不允许我们玩大富翁
We weren’t allowed to play Monopoly when I was a kid.
那你玩的是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!