但尽管如此
But, uh, be that as it may,
我还是得回英国
Um, I may have to go back to England.
那有些商机
Um, couple of, you know, business opportunities,
而且你祖母年纪大了
and your grandmother is not getting any younger.
你能理解吗
You…you understand?
我可以去吗 我们可以去挖金币
Can I come? We can… we can get the coins.
金币 什么金币
Coins? What coins?
你小时候你♥爸♥爸在地里发现的那种
Like your daddy found in the ground when you were little.
你还记得我给你讲的这些
You remember me telling you that?
我们没准能挖到些
Maybe we can find some more.
你向往吗 我们两个生活
Would you like that? Yeah? Just the two of us?
你和爸爸一起挖金币
You and your old man digging for coins?
可以试试啊
I could do with a few.
有何不可呢 你妈妈可能反对
Why not? Your mother would have a fit.
但从她甩了那个酒保之后
But I don’t think I’d have a problem squaring it with the judge
法官那也不难搞定
after she ditched with that bartender.
我也可以和玛戈私下和解
Sure I could settle with Margo without any legal nonsense.
有何不可呢
Why not?
可以啊 可以啊
Why not? Why not?
那我还能按时回来吗
Will I get back in time?
-回来干什么 -回妈妈家
– For what? – To go to Mommy’s.
这又不是一日游 你知道的
This wouldn’t be a day excursion, you know that.
这是个长久打算
This would be like a permanent thing.
-长久的 -长久的
– All the time? – All the time.
妈妈没准也想搬过去
Maybe Mommy would like to live there, too.
不 妈妈不会去英国
No, there’s no Mommy in England.
你不能
You can’t…
那里和这远隔重洋
There’s a whole ocean.

It’s…
英国那里
You know, England is, um…
其实 英国很冷
England is pretty cold, actually.
常下雨
It rains a lot.
而且
And, um.
我们得好好考虑一下
And we need to have to rethink, you know.
你两边都不想放弃 我知道
And you’re on the fence, I can see that.
你在这会更快乐些
I think you’d be happier here.
一切照旧
All the same.
好消息是
Um, the good news
我出差回美国时
is that when I visit America for work,
还可以来看你
I can see you, too.
你还会按鼻子发出怪声吗
Does your nose still make that squeaky noise when you press it?
好吧 你4岁的时候
Okay. You would have laughed at that
还觉得这好笑呢
when you were four years old.
别不承认
Don’t deny it.
-保重 比尔先生 -好的
– Take care, Mr. Beale. – Sure.
再见
Bye.
再见
Okay, bye.
一路顺风
Have a safe trip now.
奎恩 8B
Quinn, 8B.
沃尔戈 11E
Volgo, 11E.
雷米 9C
Remmy, 9C.
拉波特 顶层
Laporte, penthouse.
雷米 9C
Remmy, 9C.
1A
1A.
拉波特 顶层
Laporte, penthouse.
我以为你♥爸♥爸不在呢
I thought your father was a way.
我们看完木偶剧的时候他刚回来
Well, he was here when we came from the puppets.
我现在没法照看你
Well, I can’t really watch you now.
我得半个小时之内到唐人街
I got to be in Chinatown in half an hour,
现在都已经迟到了
and I’m sort of late already.
是不是该玛戈照看你
Is it still Margo’s week?
她和爸爸吵架了 早上已经走了
She and daddy had a fight, and this morning she was gone.
走了
Gone?
-去哪了 -不知道
– Where did she go? – I don’t know.
爸爸要去英国
But Daddy’s going to England,
他开始说我可以和他一起去
and he said that I could go with him
后来又说我不能去
and then he said that I couldn’t.
然后他打车 把我送到这就走了
And then we came in a taxi and he left me here.
发生了好多事
Well, that’s a lot.
我得 不然
Okay, I’ll…Why don’t…
我打给玛戈 看看能不能找她
I’ll call Margo. See if I can find her.
没事的
It’ll be okay.
她在那
Oh, there she is.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
没事 应该的
Yeah, of course I came.
他们没有小乌龟怎么办
What if they don’t have a turtle?
我保证肯定能买♥♥到的
I’m sure we’ll find one somewhere.
我得走了
Okay, well, actually I have to go this way.
回家再看你的小乌龟 好吗
But I’ll see your turtle when I get home, okay?
-谢谢你 -一会儿联♥系♥
– Thanks for your help. – Okay, well, just call me.
妈妈
Mommy!
天啊 小宝贝
Oh, my God, baby.
见到你真高兴
I’m so happy to see you.
我们要去买♥♥小乌龟
We’re going to get a turtle.
乌龟 乌龟
A turtle? A turtle?
你们两个带着我女儿做什么
So, what are you two doing with my daughter?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你巡演的时候我们照看她
Looking after her while you’re on tour.
你是跟踪狂吗
What are you, like a stalker?
你还想抢走我的什么
What are you going to stiff me next, huh?
你们两个混在一起做什么
So, what are you two doing together, huh?
我在做什么 该问你在做什么
What am I doing? What are you doing?
你想做什么
What are you doing?
-我才回来半天 -是吗
– I’m back for half a day. – Oh, yeah?
来车了
Cars are coming.
别吵 我带着孩子呢
Do you mind? I have a kid here.
你♥他♥妈♥的 你想做什么
What the fuck? What are you doing?
-你到底想做什么 – 你想做什么
– Really, what are you doing? – What are you doing?
我想带走我女儿
I’m taking my daughter, that’s what.
滚开
Get out of my face.
我也不想见你
I’ll love to get out of your face.
你不配带她
You don’t deserve her.
我受够了
I’m done.
我们去买♥♥小乌龟 这就去
Let’s go get the turtle. Let’s go get it.
去买♥♥小乌龟
Let’s go get the turtle.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
-你一直想要 是吧 -嗯
– It’s what you wanted, right? – Uh-huh.

Yeah.
现在做点什么
What do you want to do?
饿了吗
Hungry or anything?
-想吃点什么吗 -不想 谢谢
– You want something to eat? – No, thanks.
我原来也不知道 会中途回纽约
You know, I didn’t even know we were stopping in New York.
-明白吗 -好吧
– Okay? – Okay.
没事了
Yeah?

Okay.
这只小乌龟很酷
This turtle is pretty cool, you know.
想跟我们回家吗
Want to come to our house?
想跟我们回家吗 小乌龟
Want to come to our house, turtle?
我不管你怎么跟他解释
No, I don’t…I don’t care what you tell him.
就说我喉咙发炎
Just say that I have laryngitis or something
或者汞中毒 好吗
or mercury poisoning, all right?
给我找个借口
Just get me out of it.
不 我不能离开她
No, I’m not leaving her.
老天啊 拜托
Goddammit, come on.
那我怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我不能现在就走
I can’t go back on the road right now.
不能 不 我不走
I can’t. No, I’m not going to.
天啊 你想让我怎么办
Jesus, what do you expect me to do?
宝贝
Hey, baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!