Maybe Caroline can come.
不行 卡洛琳有男朋友了
No, Caroline’s got a boyfriend.
来人啊
Come on.
-我可以跟你去上班吗 -不行
– Can I go to work with you then? – No, you can’t.
会有办法的
Oh, we’ll figure something out.
我知道你那边已经很晚了 比尔
I know it’s late over there, Beale.
但我被锁在门外一个小时了
I’ve been stuck in this hallway for an hour.
叫人过来给我开门
Just tell the guy at the door to come up here and let me in.
你们在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我知道还没到10天
Well, I… I know it hasn’t been ten days, yet.
-可是我 -他要去上班
– But I… – He has to go to work.
是的 我有些事情要处理
Yeah. Yeah, it’s, you know, things have been a little rough
她妈妈又不在
with her mother gone and… and all.
没错
Right.
我就在想既然我们都
You know, I was just thinking like we’re both in…
你就在想什么
You thought what?
要为此感到抱歉
That I feel sorry for you?
我就没有其他事做了
That I’ve got nothing else to do?
我就是那样呼之则来挥之则去的人
That I’m just that sort of person?
抱歉 我不是 所以你自己搞定
Well, I’m not, so you deal with it.
这是你的问题 不关我事
It’s your problem, not mine.
我没有这样说
I didn’t… I didn’t say that.
我被锁在了自己家门外
I am locked out of my own apartment
因为我丈夫没在租约上写我名字
because my husband didn’t bother putting me on the lease.
就当我不存在一样
Like I don’t exist.
该做的我都已经做了
I have done everything I was supposed to.
他不能这样利用人
He can’t use people like this.
我不知道
I… I didn’t realize that…
很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
你们走吧
Just go.
-求你了 -好的
– Please. – Yeah.
走吧 梅奇
Come on, Maisie.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你知道我不是在说你 对吗
You know I didn’t mean you, don’t you?
谢谢
Thank you.
这都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
待会见 梅奇
I’ll see you later, Maisie.
也不是林肯的错
It’s not Lincoln’s fault, either.
他只是被搅进来了
He’s just mixed up, too.
你很喜欢他吧
You really like him, don’t you?
我爱他
I love him.
对他乱发脾气真是很抱歉
I’m sorry I got mad at him.
他肯定觉得我这人很糟糕
He must think I’m awful.
妈妈老是跟他发脾气
Mommy gets mad at him all the time.
他在那
There he is.
梅奇
Hey, Maisie.
蛋糕是她做的 我负责装饰
I did the icing but it’s from her.
因为她很抱歉乱发你脾气
Cause she’s sorry she got mad at you.
是个蛋糕啊
Oh. A cake.
我告诉他你喜欢巧克力
I told her that you like chocolate.
我是喜欢巧克力
I do like chocolate.
谢谢 谢谢你们俩
Thank you. Thank you both.
你们肚子饿吗
Uh, you guys hungry?
是吗 我认识一个在这工作的人
Yeah? I know someone who works here,
所以应该能拿到位子
so I might be able to get you a table.
你就在这工作
You work here.
是啊 你说得对 我就在这工作
Yeah, I guess you’re right. I do work here.
来吧
Uh, come on.
你知道有些人在这吃什么吗
You know what some people eat here?
-什么 -配上生鸡蛋的生汉堡
– What? – Raw hamburger with raw eggs on it.
这是林肯给你们点的
These are from Lincoln.
你会吃有生鸡蛋的生汉堡吗
Would you eat a raw hamburger with a raw egg on it?
绝对不会 你呢
Never. Would you?
格拉斯哥既有氛围又有文化底蕴
Glasgow has got such a vibe and a lot of culture.
格拉斯哥 英国城市
对我而言 这很有趣
It’s so funny, cause, like, to me,
当你说格拉斯哥的时候
you don’t have a very thick Scottish accent
你不会有很重的苏格兰口音 这很好
when you say Glasgow, Glasgow. That’s nice.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, it is, it is.
是啊 我也想知道我会不会那样
Yeah, I always wonder if I’ll be now.
谢谢你的蛋糕和今晚的相伴
Thank you for the cake and tonight.
好的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Goodnight.
-早安 -早安
– Morning. – Morning.
-昨晚睡得怎样 -很好
– How did you sleep? – Good.
早餐想吃什么
What do you want for breakfast?
不知道
Mm, I don’t know.
薄煎饼
Pancakes.
好吧 就吃薄煎饼
Okay. Pancakes it is.
林肯
Lincoln.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
大灰狼正在吓小红帽的奶奶
The wolf is scaring her grandma.
真糟糕
Oh, bummer.
她正在追赶大灰狼呢
She’s chasing the wolf there.
好的 高一点 再高一点
Okay, higher. Higher.
-别靠太近 -有好多龟
-Don’t get too close. – There are so many.
这里真不错
This is really cool.
以前我居然没来过这
I can’t believe I haven’t been here before.
快看啊 那有只小乌龟
Look, see, there’s a baby turtle.
你看它 它正在看你呢
Look at that guy. He’s checking you out.
好多乌龟啊
So many of them.
真不错
This is great.
是啊 我喜欢这
Yeah, I like it here.
-你们知道吗 -什么
– You know what? – What.
在街上可以买♥♥到乌龟
You could buy turtles in the street.
他们把乌龟放在桶里 只卖♥♥1美元
They keep them in buckets, and they’re only $1.
-真的吗 -我曾经被乌龟咬过
– Really? – I was bitten by a turtle once.
-真的吗 -真的
– Were you really? – Yeah, yeah.
还会留下疤痕 要是
It even left a scar if you…
伤口大吗
Big?
会留下疤痕
It could’ve left a scar.
-就这么糟糕 会留疤 -是啊
– It’s that bad. It could’ve left a scar. – Right, yeah.
来这看乌龟岂不是在揭你伤疤
So, is it quite traumatic for you being here with the turtles?
-反倒是帮助我治愈 -是吗 好吧
– This is kind like therapy for me. – Oh, it is? Okay.
就像再次见到怪兽一样
Meeting the beast again.
这是晚饭前的最后一盒了 好吗
That’s the last one until after dinner, okay?
爸爸
Daddy.
-就这么办 -爸爸
– We’ll do this. – Daddy!
我的心肝宝贝
Hey, my favorite girl.
你变重了
Hey, you got heavy.
-真是惊喜啊 -是啊 计划有变
– What a surprise. – Yeah, I had a change of schedule.
我闻到糖果的味道了
I can smell candy.
-我们去看了木偶剧 -是吗
– We went to go see a puppet show. – Did you now?
-小红帽 -很吓人
– Red Riding Hood. – Oh, that’s scary.
我正要做晚饭
I was just about to make some dinner.
不用做我的 谢谢
Ah, not for me, thanks.
我在飞机上吃过了
I ate on the plane.
很难吃
Yuck.
我要打几个电♥话♥
I got a couple of calls to make,
晚些再聊
but I’ll join you guys later.
来吧 梅奇 我们去洗手
Come on, Maisie, we should get washed up.
亲爱的
Oh, hey, sweetie.
玛戈呢
Where is Margo?
可能去远足了
Maybe she went for along walk.
我们去吃早餐吧
Let’s go get breakfast.

I, uh.
不说你也知道 自从你妈妈跑掉以后
I don’t need to tell you things are a bit of a mess
事情一团糟
since your mom ran off.
她去参加大型巡演了
She’s on a big tour.
可没你想的那么大型
Not so big from what I hear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!