Maisie, are you sure your mother knows
她应该来接你放学吗
she’s supposed to pick you up?
-我不知道 -好吧
– I don’t know. – All right.
我会弄明白的
I’ll figure something out.
小梅
Oh, Mais.
我以为今天应该是
I thought that Maisie’s mother was supposed to
梅奇的妈妈来接她放学
be doing pick up today.
应该是她 如果我丈夫在机场没有查留言
She is. If my husband hadn’t checked his messages at the airport,
我们现在应该在飞机上
we’d be on a plane.
我应该度蜜月去了
I’m supposed to be on my honeymoon.
打扰一下 这里是
Hey, excuse me. Is this, uh…
苏珊娜·努恩 她让我来接她女儿
Susanna Nun. She sent me to get her daughter.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是她的
Uh, I’m her, uh,
梅奇的继父
sort of like Maisie’s stepfather.
-你说什么 -我和苏珊娜结婚了
– You’re what? – Yeah, I’m married to Susanna.
梅奇 你好吗 我是林肯
How- how are you, Maisie? I’m Lincoln.
你记得我吗 咱们几周前见过
Do you remember me? We met before a few weeks ago.
-记得吗 -这真是…
– Remember that? – This is…
我们不能把孩子随便交给来接她的人
We don’t just release children to anyone walking into the office.
不 当然不能
Um, no, of course, no.
我接到了梅奇 我不知道该怎么办
So, I’ve got Maisie, and I don’t know what to do,
你能不能快点给我回电♥话♥
so can you please call me back?
我联♥系♥不上他
I can’t get hold of him.
你想给苏珊娜打电♥话♥吗
Would you want to call Susanna?
如果你想确认一下我不是随便的…
Just if you want to make sure I’m not some random…
我不要给苏珊娜打电♥话♥
I’m not going to call Susanna.
你给她打吧
Why don’t you call her?
好的 好的 我来打
Yeah. Yeah, sure. I can call.
是我
Hey, it’s me.
不 很好
Yeah, no, it’s good.
我现在和梅奇在学校外面
I’m outside the school here with Maisie,
玛戈也在
and Margo is here.
我明白
I understand.
是的 她不能确定我是谁
Yeah, well, she doesn’t really know who I am.
好吧 等一下
Yeah, all right. Just one second.
是苏珊娜
Uh, it’s Susanna.
你好
Hello?
是的
Yes.
我听见了
I heard you.
好的 那我就带着梅奇
Okay, so I’ll just take Maisie…

He… hello?
苏珊娜 喂
Susanna? Hello?
好吧
Okay.
那就这样吧
Uh, I guess that’s done.
好的
Yeah, I guess.
我得走了
I’ve got to go.
-你要叫出租车吗 -好的
– You need a cab? – Yeah.
我来帮你叫
I’ll get you one.
出租车
Hey, taxi.
好的 梅奇 咱们十天后见
Okay, Maisie, I’ll see you in ten days.
我不想让你走
I don’t want you to go.
都会好的 好吗
It’ll be okay, okay?
我保证
I promise.
我得走了
I have to go.
我不想和他走
I don’t want to go with him.
梅奇
Oh, Maisie.
我真的很爱你 好吗
I really, really love you. Okay?
好的
Okay.
十天后见 好吗
See you in ten days, okay?
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetie.
蜜月愉快
Have a nice honeymoon.
再见 梅奇
Bye, Maisie.
跟我说再见吧
Please say bye.
去肯尼迪国际机场
JFK, please.
咱们得等一会儿
Yeah, we should probably wait.
她给弄丢了
She’s lost it.
不 咱们需要更多
No, we need some more.
我一会再给你打 孩子回来了
Oh, I’ll be back. Baby just came home.
我得好好亲亲你
I have to kiss you.
-妈妈 -怎么了
– Mommy? – Yeah?
你真的结婚了吗
Did you really get married?
但是我最爱的还是你
But I still love you the best.
我也还是你的妈妈 对吗
And I’m still your mommy, right?
而且他就像一个朋友一样
And, you know, he’s just… he’s just like a friend.
你不用叫他爸爸
You don’t have to call him Daddy or anything.
就像你不用叫玛戈妈妈 对吗
Just like… just like you don’t call Margo Mommy, right?
你可以就叫他林肯
You can just call him Lincoln.
你有花童吗
Did you have a flower girl?
如果我们有 那一定会是你
Oh, you know what? If we did, it would’ve been you.
但是我们很低调
But we kept it really low key,
我们除了宣誓没弄别的东西
and, it was just like with a Justice of the Peace kind of thing.
我们都没买♥♥蛋糕
We didn’t even have a cake.
-没有蛋糕吗 -没有
– No cake? – No cake.
很难过 但是是真的
Sad but true.
给你看个东西
Here, want to see something?
你看看他给了我什么 看这个
You want to see what he gave me? Look at this.
-看看这个 -这个好小
– Look at that. – It’s tiny.
确实很小
It is tiny, isn’t it?
很小很小的小东西
Tiny, tiny, little one.
对不起
Sorry.
没事 过来吧
It’s okay. Come on in.
其实我得去上班了
I… I got to go to work actually.
好吧
Okay.
见到你很高兴 梅奇
It was nice seeing you again, Maisie.
和林肯说再见
Say goodbye to Lincoln.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
看看他多高 他很高
How tall he is. He’s so tall.
-他总是在晚上上班吗 -是的
– Does he always work at night? – Yeah.
他就是一个酒保 但是无所谓
He’s pretty much just a bartender, but you know, whatever.
挺好的 我工作的时候他能照看你
It’s good, so when I’m working, he can watch you.
一切都会好的
It’s going to be good.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
我是为了你才和他结婚的
I married him for you.
我都是为了你
I married him for you.
在夜间列车上睡个好觉
Sleep tight on the night train
没有痛苦
No pain
我并不记得
I don’t remember
几年的时间
Oh a couple of years
对你确实有好处
Did some good for you
并非你的眼睛
No your eyes
太薄弱了
Hey, it’s too thin.
我想多做几遍
I want to do a couple more,
我想听的是加倍的效果 好吗
and then I want to hear it doubled, okay?
没问题
You go it.
你在画什么
What are you making?
-是一个宫殿吗 -是城♥堡♥
– Is it a palace? – It’s a castle.
没错 没错 当然是
Oh, yeah. Yeah, of course.
真好看
It’s beautiful.
你画得很好
You’re really good.
我不知道怎么画这些桥
I don’t know how to make one of those… bridges.
吊桥是吗
Like a drawbridge?
如果你在这儿画上一道门
Well, just, um, if you make the doorway here
然后在底下画上桥 还有一些铁链
and then like the bridge going down and then some chains.
这就行了 再画上护城河
That’s it. With a moat.
我不会画
I can’t do it.
你来画
You do it.
但这是你的画
But it’s your drawing.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Okay.
也许你可以在护城河里画上些动物
Maybe you can draw some animals in the moat,
危险的动物 这样人们就不会游过去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!