好的
Good. Yeah.
可能不只是几个星期
Because this work should only take a few days.
我想 也许我们之后可以一起去
I thought after that maybe we could go on a little cruise
伊奥利亚群岛度假
in the Aeolian Islands,
或者做点别的什么
you know, say something like that.
好啊 我还从没去过意大利呢
Yeah. I’ve never been to Italy.
也没乘过船
Or on a boat.
很好 好极了
Right, great. Well, then, that’s good.
就这么定了
We’ll do that.
我们要去坐船吗 什么时候
We’re going on a boat? When?
别急着收拾行李 好吗
Well, don’t start packing just yet, okay?
到时候再说
It’s all depending.
这是什么
What’s all this?
这花是送给梅奇·比尔的
I got a flower delivery for Maisie Beale.
梅奇
Maisie? Oh.
这不合适
That’s just… this is totally inappropriate.
去还给送花的那个人吧
Get them back to the delivery guy.
那个人已经走了
The guy already left.
好吧 我收下
Okay, I’ll take it.
爱你 妈妈
就玩十分钟 然后去写作业 好吗
Ten minutes and then homework, okay?
好的
Okay.
宝贝
Sweetie?
这是什么
What are these?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我是说 你为什么要把它们放在里面
But, I mean, did you put them in there?
梅奇
Maisie?
是妈妈送来的
Mommy sent them.
我们应该把它们放进水里
Well, we should put them in some water.
不能放在壁橱里吗
Can’t I just keep them in the closet?
为什么
Why?
爸爸把它们扔了
‘Cause daddy threw them out.
他对花粉过敏
He’s allergic.
是吗
Really?
听我说
I’ll tell you what.
我们把花压干 你就可以一直留着了
Why don’t we press a few, and then you can keep them forever?
这是我们之间的小秘密 好吗
That’ll be our little secret, okay?
来选几朵你最喜欢的花吧
Okay. Why don’t you pick some of your favorites?
好的
Okay.
我喜欢这一朵
I like this one.
-这一朵 -书来了
– This one. – Okay, here’s our book.
还有这一朵
And this one.
我们回妈妈家的时候能带斯塔布瑞畜栏吗
When we go back to Mommy’s, can we bring Starbrite’s corral?
宝贝 我不能陪你回去
Um, sweetie, I’m not going with you.
我会在这儿等你回来
I’ll be here when you get back.
好吧
Okay.
我们应该把花儿放在哪儿呢 中间吗
So, where do we put the flowers? In the middle?
你应该放在这一边
You put them in this side.
轻轻地
Gently.
你不在的时候 爸爸会很难过的
You now, your daddy’s sad when you’re not here, right?
所以
So, um.
最好有人能够陪在他身边
It’s nice for him to have someone around
哄他高兴
to…cheer him up.
陪他购物或是做其他什么事情
And do the shopping and everything, too.
我们两个都很喜欢对方
So, since we like each other,
我们觉得 也许我可以去陪他
we thought that maybe I could do that.
你觉得怎么样
How does that sound?
很好
Good.
-该下一朵了 -好的
– Let’s do another. – Okay.
这些玫瑰太大了
I think the roses would be too big.
是的 那一朵不错
Yeah. That one’s nice.
试试那个
Try that one.
宝贝 我想死你了
Oh, my baby, I missed you so much.
我也想你
I missed you, too.

Look.
天哪
Jesus.
天哪 这是怎么搞的
Jesus, how did that happen?
我的胳膊碰到了炉子上
I touched my arm on the stove
我被烫伤了 还哭了
and I got burned and I cried.
你肯定会哭的
I bet you did.
这得多痛啊
I bet that hurt.
究竟是怎么搞的
How did it happen?
爸爸让你自己做饭了吗
Did daddy let you cook by yourself or something?
天哪 好吧
Oh, god. Okay.
法♥院♥说我不能有异议
The court says that I’m not supposed to say anything,
可我真是太大意了 我忘记嘱咐你
But I would be, like, totally negligent if I didn’t tell you
当你一个人和爸爸在一起的时候
that you really have to watch yourself
一定要学会自己照顾自己 好吗
when you’re alone with daddy, okay?
玛戈也在
Margo was there.
玛戈 你是说
Margo? You mean,
我们的玛戈吗
You mean our Margo?
那个在我们家干活的玛戈 是她吗
Margo who was at our house? That Margo?
爸爸有没有给你准备漂亮的房♥间啊
You have a nice room at daddy’s?
有啊 还有带纱帐的床
Uh-huh, I have a canopy bed.
那很好
Oh, that’s nice.
玛戈的房♥间也很好吗
Does margo have a nice room?
她的房♥间很小 窗户外面就是墙
It’s tiny, and when you look out the window, there’s a wall.
那你♥爸♥爸一定不喜欢他
Ooh, daddy must not like her
才会给她准备那样的房♥间
very much if he gives her a room like that.
他喜欢她
He likes her.
是吗
Yeah?
他亲她了吗
Does he… does he give her a kiss?
他有表现出多喜欢她吗
Anything like that? Show her how much he likes her?
-我不知道 -没有吗
– I don’t know. – No?
没有是吗
No, huh?
是的 是的 我确定
Yes, yes, I’m sure.
她刚刚告诉我的 等一下
She just told me. Hang on a second.
宝贝 去你房♥间玩一会儿
Hey, baby, go play in your room for a little bit.
我得打完这通电♥话♥ 行吗
I’m going to finish this phone call, okay?
不 他们都住到一起了
No, he’s got her living with him.
你觉得我想要什么
What do you think I want?
我要你带那个混♥蛋♥上法♥院♥
I want you to take that asshole back to court
然后给我单独监护权
and get me sole custody.
是梅奇吧
Maisie?
小心点 梅奇
Careful, Maisie.
你为什么怕她
Why would you be afraid of her?
好吧 也许她看上去是有一点搞笑
I mean, fine, maybe she looks a little funny,
但是你这样有点小心眼
But that’s, like, really narrow minded.
我不想让你成为那种人
I don’t want you to grow up to be one of those people
因为那样一点也不好
’cause it’s just not cool.
你知道吗
And you know what?
这种保姆才最适合你
She’s the kind of nanny you’re supposed to have.
她不是那种老和爸爸腻在一起的轻浮女人
I mean, she’s not some tramp with a daddy fixation.
她有股很奇怪的味道
She smells funny.
她的味道不奇怪
She does not smell funny.
保姆都应该有这种味道
That’s the way a nanny is supposed to smell.
快点 咱们走
Come on. Okay, let’s go.
梅奇 走吧
Come on, Maisie, let’s go.
拿好你的东西 宝贝
Get your stuff, sweetie.
转过来
Hey, turn around.
-你一会就能看他看个够了 -是吗
– You’re going to see him soon enough. – I will?
-你要当一名花童了 -是吗
– You’re going to be a flower girl. – I am?
没错 他什么事儿都干的出来
Yeah, there’s nothing he won’t do.
该死的新娘来了
Here comes the fucking bride.
这儿的领子翘起来了
The collar is sticking up a little bit there.
好了
Yeah, good.
比尔夫人 我是特顿巴姆仙童学校的校长
Mrs. Beale, this is Principal Fairchild Tettenbaum.
这是我第三次给您留言
This is my third message.
希望您能尽快回复
I would appreciate a call back.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅奇 你确定你妈妈知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!