– Yeah, yeah, it’s good. – Yeah.
我要找点威士忌来喝
I’m going to find a whiskey.
关于你的一切都已经被我抛弃
With your hook and line I still blow away.
关于你的一切都已经被我抛弃
With your hook and line I still blow away.
关于你的一切都已经被我抛弃
With your hook and line I still blow away.
关于你的一切都已经被我抛弃
With your hook and line I still blow away.
佐伊
Zoey.
别哭了 佐伊
Don’t cry, Zoey.
这是情感线
This is the heart line.
你即将会遇到一位非常有趣
And you’re going to meet a very interesting man.
非常特别的男性
Extraordinary.
你回来了
Oh, hey. You’re back.
亲爱的 你应该睡觉了
Hon, you’re supposed to be in bed.
佐伊哭了
Zoey’s crying.
我真的很抱歉
Oh. I’m really sorry.
这个年纪都会这样
Hey, at this age…
是啊 这个年纪她们
Yeah, you know, at this age they don’t…
好吧
Um, all right.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
-晚安 -走吧
– Goodnight. – Go.
再见 佐伊 再见
Bye, Zoey. Bye.
再见 佐伊
Bye, Zoey.
回去睡觉吧 亲爱的
Go back to bed, baby, okay?
这噪音倒是证明了我没照顾好人家孩子
So much for them testifying for me.
烦人
Fuck it.
反正佐伊她妈也不怎么样 无所谓了
The mom’s a total Nazi anyway.
梅奇 穿哪条
Okay, Maisie, come on, which one?
那条
That one.
你衣服换好了吗
You dressed yet?
没时间挑挑拣拣的了 迟到了
We don’t have time for that. We’re late.
来 穿这个
Here. Put these on.
好了
Okay.
你可以说他以前扔过你
You can definitely mention the time he threw you.
-有吗 -我的天
– He did? – Oh, my God, yeah.
他把你从屋子这边扔到那边的沙发上
He threw you across the room onto the couch.
他还使劲吼你
He was yelling in your face.
天啊 你都不记得了吗
Jesus. Don’t you remember?
你那时候可是过得水深火热的
It was like your most earth-shattering moment.
梅奇
Maisie?
你和你妈妈会一起唱歌♥吗
Do you and your mom sing together sometimes?
有时会
Sometimes.
你觉得开心吗
Is it fun?
这简直是个笑话
I hope you get what a farce this is.
太荒谬了 我们甚至都没结婚
It’s ridiculous. We’re not even married.
听着 无论他说什么
And listen, you know, whatever he says…
一定要提到他有30年的药物滥用史
be sure to factor in thirty years of substance abuse.
-你要吃鸡肉吗 -要
– Do you want the chicken? – Uh-huh.
好 会有点辣哦
Okay. Might be a little bit spicy.
这是怎么做到的
How does that happen?
给你
Here you go.
你好
Hello?
你看着办吧
If you think it’s all right.
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your dad’s coming up.
我最爱的第六个女孩
Oh, my sixth favorite girl.
其他女孩是谁
Who’s your other girls?
这我可不能告诉你
Oh, I can’t tell you about those.
-为什么啊 -这是秘密
– Why not? – It’s a secret.
你想来点中式鸡块吗
Do you want some Mandarin chicken?
听起来不错呢
Mm, that sounds good.
-我想她马上就要回来了 -我知道
– I think she’s coming back soon. – I know.
我只是来拿点东西 然后
I’m going to grab a few things and then we’ll, uh,
我们一起保密 好吗
we’ll keep this our little secret.
你不想让玛戈遭殃 对吧
Don’t want to get Margo decapitated, no?
好了
Okay.
好了 我得快点
Okay, I got to dash.
别担心 我会处理好的 好吗
But don’t worry. I’m fixing things, okay?
还有 谢谢你
And, uh, thank you.
你是个百里挑一的好女孩
You’re one in a million.
好的 谢谢 你真是个好人
Okay, thanks. You’re a prince.
是楼下的拜伦打来的 她正上楼呢
That’s Byron downstairs. She’s on her way up.
起床了 来 快起床了
Hey, up, up, up. Come on.
我们八点十分以后才开门
The doors don’t open until ten after eight.
我十五分钟之内要赶到法♥院♥
I’ve got to be at court in 15 minutes.
-好吧 让她进来吧 -谢谢
– All right, I guess she can come in. – Thanks.
我爱你
Love you.
我妈妈让我叫你一起走
My mum says you’re supposed to come with me.
-去你家吗 -不 我们送你回家
– To your house? – No, we’re going to walk you home.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
来客请登记
你好 梅奇
Hi, Maisie.
你好 拜伦
Hi, Byron.
你根本没有能力去照顾一个孩子
You’re not capable of taking care of a child.
-对 你更了解 -不 我了解你
– You know better. – No, I know you.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yes, yes.
我了解你
I know you.
苏珊娜 除了你自己 你谁都不了解
Susanna, you don’t know anyone except yourself.
-你连呼吸都会痛 -闭嘴
– You breathe pain wherever you go. – Shut up, shut up.
因此法官和专家才会把孩子判给我
That’s why the judge and the expert, they saw that.
-他们都知道 -不
– They saw you. – No.
不然他们为什么不把抚养权判给你
Then why are they not giving you sole custody?
因为你有那个女法官帮忙 这就是原因
Because you got a female judge, that’s why.
如果你非要这么自欺欺人的话 你随意
If that’s what you want to tell yourself, then fine.
-不要带走她 -不是我要带走她
– Don’t take her, man. – I’m not taking her.
不要带走她
Don’t take her.
不是我要带走她 是他们判给了我
I’m not taking her. They gave her to me.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我们想见的小人儿来了
Just the person we want to see.
宝贝 你为什么不去收拾一下
Honey, why don’t you get some clothes and things
要带走的衣物呢
and stuff to take with us?
去吧
Just do it.
没关系的 去吧
It’s okay. It’s okay.
轮不到你来告诉她要不要听我的 混♥蛋♥
She doesn’t need you telling her what I say is okay, asshole!
冷静点儿
Temper, temper.
去吧
There you go.
我跟着你呢
I’m right behind you.
梅奇
Hi, Maisie.
把包给我吧
Can I take your bag?
想去看看你的房♥间吗
You want to see your room?
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
你应该好好谢谢玛戈
You know, you have Margo to thank
这些大多是她弄的
for…most of the stuff.
你们两个好好聊聊吧
Why don’t I let you two catch up on the world events?
那个
So,
你见到我很意外 对吗
you surprised to see me?
很搞笑 是不是
It’s kind of funny, huh?
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
多少钱
How much?
这是学术类的 在美国 没人听说过他
That’s academic. Look, no one in America has heard of him.
我不知道为什么 不过
I don’t know why but…
好吧 就这样 等着瞧吧
Fine, okay, let’s see.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
你可以画几条直线
You can write in straight lines.
就是这样
You got it.
我可能要去意大利待几个星期
I may need to take off to Italy in the next few weeks.
你可不可以帮我照顾一下梅奇
So, you think you could, uh, keep an eye on Maisie?
当然可以
Okay, sure.
继续 再来一次
Go on, start again. You know
你只需要把首字母完成就可以了
you’re only supposed to do the first letter, right?
你护照还能用 对吧
Your passport is in order, right?
我的
Mine?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!