What did you play instead?
一个瑞士医生发明的一些游戏
This Swiss doctor made some games.
目的是培养合作能力跟和平主义思想
They’re supposed to instill cooperation and pacifism.
-所以你才快输了 -是啊 哈哈哈
– That’s probably why you’re losing. – Yeah. Ha, ha, ha.
在我的地盘 人不为己天诛地灭
In my house, it was every man for himself.
谢谢你的提醒
Oh, thanks for the warning.
-什么这么好笑 -你
– What’s funny? – You are.
-就是你 你很搞笑 -你很搞笑
– Yeah, you are. You are so funny. – You are so funny.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. Okay.
-不 -坐牢
– No. – Go to jail.
别这样 我现在需要运气
Oh, come on. I need some luck now.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
没想到吧
Surprise.
我的沙滩小美女
Oh, my little beach bunny.
猜猜怎么着 我明晚在弗吉尼亚海滩表演
Hey, guess what? I’m playing Virginia Beach tomorrow night.
我找到了一个养狗的好阿姨
I found this really nice girl with a dog
她可以在我表演的时候照顾你
who can watch you during the show.
之后我们去北卡罗来纳州和田纳西州
And then after that we go to North Carolina and Tennessee.
-什么样的狗 -我不知道
– Why kind of dog? – I don’t know.
只是 要开很久的车
But, um, it’s kind of a long drive,
所以如果你想跟他们道别
so if you want to say goodbye to these guys,
就最好快点
you’d better hurry up.
好的 去吧 走吧
Okay, go ahead. Go on.
或者你直接上车 然后我们开车
Or you can just come back to the bus and we can take off
你可以拆开我买♥♥给你的所有礼物
and you can open all the presents I got you.
想吗
You want to do that?
我想见那只狗 但我想后天再去
I want to meet the dog but maybe the day after.
宝贝 后天我在罗利表演 现在就得走
Well, baby, the day after I’m playing Raleigh, so I got to go.
好了 来 我们走吧 宝贝 来
Okay, come on. Come on, let’s go, babe. Come on, come on.
怎么了 怎么回事 快点
What’s up? What’s the matter? Come on.
我们打算明天去坐船
We’re supposed to go on a boat tomorrow.
宝贝 想坐船哪天都行 这不是大事
Baby, we can go on a boat any day, okay? It’s not a big deal.
我们得走了 来 我们走吧
We got to go. Come on, let’s go.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
梅奇 快点
Maisie, come on.
你不想来吗
Don’t you want to come?
好吧
Fine.
你爱来不来
Why did I fucking bother?
天啊 怎么回事
God, what is it?
你决定不再喜欢我了吗
You just decided you don’t like me anymore?
是这样吗
Is that it?
怎么 你怕我吗
What, are you scared of me?
真该死
Oh, shit.
对不起 宝贝 真对不起
I’m sorry, baby. I’m so sorry.
我不是故意要吓你的
I don’t want you to be scared.
我是个白♥痴♥
I’m an idiot, you know.

I’m, um…
梅奇 梅奇 宝贝 你知道吗
Hey, Maisie, Maisie, baby, you know what?
我真的很爱你
I really love you.
真的
I really do.
你出世之前
Before you where born,
我以为爱一个人不可能会
I… I didn’t know it was possible to love somebody
像爱你一样爱得那么深
as much as I love you.
你就是我的一块宝
You’re just like my, my little baby.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
很久以前 我就像你一样
A long time ago I was just like you.
我就像你一样
I was just like you.
你想明天去坐船吗
You want to go on a boat tomorrow?
你想 暂时和他们在一起吗
You want… to stay with them for a while?
你知道你妈妈是谁 对吧
You know who your mother is, right?
是你
You.
我们去拆礼物
Let’s go open your presents.

Come on.
好了 你得告诉我你要多大的
All right, you got to tell me how big you want it.
够了
That’s good.
-够了吗 -够了
– That’s good? – That’s good.
你知道过滤器在哪里吗
Do you know where the filters are?
在桌子上
Um, on the table.
快看这个袖珍煎饼
Look at that little baby pancake.
好小 我要一块大煎饼
That’s tiny. I want a big pancake.
我们要再做一块吗
Shall we do another one?
-准备好了吗 -我要一块大的
– You ready? – I want a big one.
-你要一块大的吗 这块很大 -好
– You want a big one? This one’s very big. – Okay, good.
快点 快点
Come on, hurry up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!