今晚想和妈妈一起睡吗
You want to sleep with Mommy tonight?
-要 -睡我的床吗
– Mm-hm. – In my bed?
你保证睡觉不会踢我吗
You promise not to kick me?
-我保证 -好的
– I promise. – Yeah, okay.
-要我唱歌♥给你听吗 -要
– Shall I sing to you? – Yeah.
-要听吗 -要
– Yeah? – Mm-hm.
想听什么歌♥
What song?
你自己的歌♥
One of your songs.
亲爱的 我的歌♥可不是安眠曲
Oh, well, sugar, those aren’t really meant to put people to sleep.
那我小时候你都唱什么歌♥给我听
What did you sing me when I was little?
像”乖乖睡宝贝”那种歌♥
Um, like, you know, Rock-a-bye Baby.
那是唱给婴儿听的
That’s for babies.
好吧
So?
风儿起摇篮摇 枝干断摇篮倒
When the wind blows The cradle will rock. When the bough breaks The cradle will fall.
宝宝睡觉觉
Down will come baby Cradle and all.
-你困了吗 -有点
– Are you sleepy? – A little.
你把眼睛闭上试试能不能睡着
Why don’t you just close your eyes and try, okay?
-好的 -真乖
– Okay. – Okay.
闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛
Close your eyes. Close your eyes.
我会哄你睡着的
I’ll help you fall asleep.
摇呀摇 宝宝在树梢 风起摇篮摇
Rock-a-bye baby. On the tree top. When the wind blows. The cradle will rock.
枝干断摇篮倒 宝宝睡觉觉
When the bough breaks. The cradle will fall. And down Will come baby Cradle and all.
送披萨的来了
Pizza man.
你好 请签收
Hi. Can you sign this, please?
-好的 -等等我
– Sure. – Wait for me.
披萨送来了
Pizza man’s here.
你的生活一点创新都没有
You haven’t had a creative thought in your life.
这五年里你又取得什么成就了呢
What have you done in the last five years?
-你妒心太重 -我怎么会嫉妒你
– How jealous you are. – I’m jealous?
-你的小费 -谢谢
– There’s your tip. – Thanks.
-不用谢 -晚安
– You’re welcome. – Goodnight.
我是已经度过中年危机了
I’ve…I’ve done my mid-life crisis.
-你倒还在更年期 -你说什么
– You should get on with yours. – What?
你不能这么和我说话
Don’t talk to me that way.
你想玩井字棋吗
You want to play Tic-tac-toe?
是一种在3*3格子上进行的连珠游戏 和五子棋类似 由于棋盘格线排成井字故得名
好啊
Sure.
我们去外面吃吧
Why don’t we eat outside?
走吧
Okay?
你就像以前一样拍屁♥股♥走人吧
Walk a way like you always do.
我能来点披萨吗
Hey, can I have some pizza?
当然
Sure.
真好吃
Mm. Nice.
我们在玩井字棋 看 我赢了
Tic-tac-toe. Look, I won.
梅奇 你都没让我走棋
Come on, Maisie, you didn’t let me play.
看着我
Look at me.
你作弊了哦
You’re cheating.
梅奇
Maisie,
你有没有想过在玛戈沉静的外表下
do you ever wonder what Margo thinks of us
对我们会有什么想法
behind that hauntingly calm exterior.
好好玩吧
Okay. Enjoy.
你想用X还是O
Do you want to be “Xes” Or “Os”?
我用O吧
Um, I want to be “Os”.
梅奇知道什么
蚂蚁们一个接一个地前进
The ants go marching one by one.
嘿呦 嘿呦
Hurrah, hurrah.
蚂蚁们一个接一个地前进
The ants go marching one by one.
小蚂蚁停下来啃拇指
The little one stops to suck his thumb.
你不仅是个骗子还是小偷
You’re a liar and a thief.
-这简直是浪费时间 -那你走啊
– This is a colossal waste of time. – Fine, go.
苏珊娜
Susanna.
是爸爸吗
Is that Daddy?
继续睡吧
Shh, go back to sleep.
开门
Open the door.
-把门打开 -烦人
– Open the damn door. – Damn.
别再制♥造♥噪音了
Stop making that fucking noise.
邻舍都讨厌死我了
They hate me in this building.
你来了嘛
Oh, there you are.
总算来了
At last.
开门
Open the door.
-苏珊娜 -滚开
– Susanna. – Go away.
开门
Open the door.
不开
No.
把门给我打开
Open the fucking door.
不开 我说过你一走我就会把锁换掉
Not this time. I told you it would happen if you left.
什么 你当真的吗
What? Are you serious?
没错 我是认真的 这是我的公♥寓♥
Yes, I’m serious. It’s my apartment.
-快开门 -不
– Open the goddamn door. – No.
-你这个疯子 -你去死
– You’re a fucking headcase. – Fuck you!
记住 浇完水后土壤应该是湿润的
Now, remember your soil should be damp,
而不是浸透了
not soaked.
你♥爸♥爸来了
Your father’s here.
也许你家狗死了
Maybe your dog died.
我没养狗
I don’t have a dog.
投资艺术不会赔钱的 除非你钱出多了
You’re never going to lose money on art unless you overpay.
这个价位很合理
This is a good price.
我想知道你到底要不要这些画
I need to know if you want the paintings,
尽快告诉我 我这笔生意也能尽快做成
I need to know ASAP. Let me just get rid of this call.
等一下
One second.
这是这个月的时间表
Here is this month’s schedule.
我们希望您能再多等几分钟
We would prefer if you’d wait the few extra minutes
马上就放学了
until the end of the school day
这样我们就不用打断老师上课
so that we don’t have to interrupt class.
好的 我保证下次不会了
Okay. Okay, I’ll make sure that absolutely doesn’t happen again.
我们出去喝杯咖啡好不好
Listen, why don’t you and me go and get ourselves a nice double espresso?
和妈妈一起吗
With Mommy?
不 就我们俩 怎么样
No, no, just you and me this time. Eh? Fun, huh?
这些可都是代表作
Hey, so they’re exemplary pieces…
你在搞什么
Are you kidding me?
你想怎样 带她去阿根廷吗
What were you going to do? Take her to Argentina?
-我等会回你电♥话♥ -需要帮助吗
– I’ll call you back. – People, just do I need to get some help?
不用 这可不是闹着玩的 比尔
No. This is not a game, Beale.
我们走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
以后放学爸爸不会再来接你了
Daddy’s not going to pick you up anymore.
还是我来接你 你没事吧
I’m just going to pick you up, okay? Are you okay?
没关系 我不过是她父亲而已
It’s okay. I’m only her father.
酷毙了 你们家有电视
Wow, cool, you have your own TV?
我们可以等会看电视
Yeah, we can watch it later.
哇 一只小猴子
Hey, cool. A little monkey.
-你的房♥子真不错 -谢谢
– What a lovely room. – Thanks.
我要走了 还有事吗
Need anything before I go?
-不 没事了 谢谢 -再见
– No, I’m all set, thanks. – Bye.
佐伊 你要听梅奇妈妈的话
Zoey, I want you to listen to Maisie’s mother,
否则我就过来接你回家
otherwise I’m going to come back
你就不能在梅奇家过夜了 知道吗
and there’s not going to be a sleepover, all right?
-知道了 -你看
– Okay. – Look.
把纸杯蛋糕放最上面
Cupcake on the crown.
撒糖霜咯 撒糖霜最好玩了
Icing. Icing really hot. You got it?
你会撒糖霜吗
You got the icing?
来 撒点糖
Candy. Oh, candy.
看那块奶油 滑得好慢
Look at that slide. Slow move.
现在把…
Now put the…
第四个呼啦圈加进来
fourth one on me.
抱歉
Oops, sorry.
看 红白绿
Look. It’s red, white, and green.
我们进去吧
Let’s go back inside.
听这段 听出来了吗
Hey, listen to this. You guys hear that?
我特别喜欢他在节奏中加入的民谣金属
I really love how he weighs back on the beat.
是重金属音乐的其中一个分支 主要加入民谣用到的乐器如小提琴 中提琴和竖琴等
-没错 -就是要这样
– Yeah. – Just want to get down.
那是你
That’s you.
-对 太棒了 -是的