危机四伏(2000)

What Lies Beneath

0
202

请留下口讯 我会回复
Jody, it’s Norman.
我是诺曼
I’m looking for Claire. Will you please…
我在找嘉莉 请你…
…ask her to call home, please?
叫她打电♥话♥回家
I can’t talk to him.
我不想跟他讲话
Will you call and tell him I’ll be home in the morning?
可不可以告诉他我明早回家?
I have to ask him something.
我有事问他
Norman?
诺曼?
Norman?
诺曼?
Norman!
诺曼
Oh, God!
哦 天!
How’s his blood pressure? 140/80.
血压怎样? 140/80
How about his rhythm? Rhythm is normal. Normal sinus.
心跳正常? 正常 心跳正常
No sign of arrhythmia. Good.
心律正常 很好
Pulse/ox is normal. His pupils were equal.
脉搏正常 瞳孔有反应
I’d still like to take you down.
你仍要进医院
I’m fine, really.
我没事 真的
Dr. Powell, I’d recommend a cardiac workup.
鲍医生 我建议做心电图
I’ll take care of that. He needs to sign the release form.
我会的 他得签处这份文件
Thanks, guys.
谢谢大家
They can take you for a CAT scan tomorrow if you start feeling dizzy.
如果感觉晕 明天得做电脑扫瞄
I’m not going to the hospital…
我不去医院
…unless they have a miracle drug for clumsiness.
除非有药医笨拙
Honey, I’m so sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
Thank God you came home.
你回来了真好
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 别客气
You know, if that breaker hadn’t popped, he…
如不发生短路
I know.
我知道
Yeah, don’t worry, Claire.
别担心 嘉莉
You just keep him quiet tonight, okay?
今夜叫他乖乖地 好吗?
You might want to think twice about keeping anything electrical…
以后别把电器放在…
…next to the tub. Oh, thank you.
浴缸旁 谢谢
Goodbye. Call me, okay?
再见 有事打给我
I called you last night. I left a message on Jody’s machine.
我昨夜打电♥话♥找你 留下口讯
I want you to answer one question.
我要你答一个问题
Did you have anything to do with her disappearance?
她的失踪关不关你的事?
Yes.
关我的事
I had an affair with her.
我与她有婚外情
And when I tried to break it off…
我想甩掉她
…she became unstable.
她开始失控
She came out here to the house.
她来到这儿
She threatened to kill herself…
威胁要自杀
…or you.
或杀你
I didn’t think she’d go through with any of it.
我以为她靠吓
But then she…
但谁知…
She disappeared.
她失踪了
It was her, Norman.
那是她 诺曼
She tried to kill you.
她想杀你
Claire. You said it yourself.
嘉莉 你自己说的
She wanted you dead.
她想你死
Are you saying I was attacked by a ghost?
你说我被鬼搞?
You had an affair with a girl…
你跟个威胁要自杀的女子有染
…who threatened to kill herself, and now there’s a presence in our house.
她的鬼魂在这儿
A young, blond girl.
一名年轻的金发女郎
Don’t you get it?
你还不明白?
She did it, Norman.
她袭击你 诺曼
She’s dead…
她死了…
…and now she’s trying to hurt you or both of us.
现在想杀你或我们
You don’t know that she’s dead. Of course we do!
我不知道她己经死了 我们知道的
It’s the only thing that makes…
这是唯一的解释
Oh, God.
哦 天!
It’s my fault. I…
全是我的错
I opened the door.
我招她来的
Madison. I stole her hair. From where?
我偷了麦伊莉的头发 哪里?
And it gave her power. Claire.
那给她力量 嘉莉
Nothing attacked me. There are no ghosts.
没人攻击我 根本没有鬼
It was an accident. I’m fine.
那是意外 我很好
It’s not your fault. Are you listening to me?
不关你事 你听见了吗?
Yes. Claire, say it.
是 嘉莉 请跟讲
Say it: “It was an accident.
说 那是意外
It’s not my fault.”
不关我事
Say it, Claire.
说呀!
I need to go lie down.
我要躺一下
I didn’t sleep last night, and I need to lie down.
昨夜没睡 要躺一下
I want to be alone for a while.
我想独自静静
Hey, Teddy, it’s me. Right, yeah.
泰迪 是我
What’s the name of that friend of yours? That who-you-gonna-call guy?
杜克那个朋友叫什么?
The guy that does the paranormal psych stuff?
那个研究超自然事物的男人?
Holodnik.
何路迪…
Could you contact him and ask him to give me a call here?
可不可以叫他找我?
I’d really like to talk to him today.
我想今天跟他通话
Hello.
你好
Yes, this is he.
是的 我是
Thanks for calling back.
谢谢打过来
No, sir. That was my father.
不 那是家父
Yeah, he passed away a couple of years ago.
他几年前已经去世
Yes, he was. Thank you.
是的 多谢
Look, the reason I’m calling is…
我打电♥话♥的原因
I’m a little out of my depth here.
我遇上不明事件
Someone who is very close to me…
我的一位亲人
…believes herself to be or seems to be…
以为她是…
…in contact with some kind of…
或看来跟…
…entity or spirit, and…
灵体有联络…
No, there’s no…
不 没有
…no history of delusional behavior.
之前没有失常记录
Well, I guess what I’m asking is, is it possible that she could be…
我想知道有没有可能…
…causing these manifestations…
是她自发性情况
…through some kind of unconscious or telekinetic…?
如潜意识或心灵感应之类
Is there anything else that it could be?
有没有其他可能性?
And this has been documented?
以前有过先例?
Really?
真的?
I’m sorry, but could I call you back…
抱歉 能不能等会我打给你…
…or have you call me back?
或者你回给我
Please, yes, that’ll be great.
好的 太好了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Claire!
嘉莉
You all right, Claire?
你没事嘛?
The braid!
那撮头发
Where’s the braid?
那撮头发在哪儿?
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
What are you talking about? This?
你说什么?你指这东西?
Is this what you’re talking about?
是这个东西吗?
Where’d you get this? I took it from Madison’s house.
在哪儿拿的? 麦伊莉的家
This is hers?
这是她的?
This is Madison Frank’s hair?
麦伊莉的头发?
What do you think?
你认为怎样?
I really don’t know.
我真的不知道
Norman.
诺曼?
Yes…

…I believe you.
我信你
Hey, Coop.
嘿 库珀
You’re playing.
你在拉提琴
She’s gone.
她走了
How do you know?
你怎知道?
I can feel it.
我可感到
I picked up the book you ordered at the bookstore.
我自书店取回你订的书
Claire, I don’t know how to apologize to you for what I’ve done.
嘉莉 我不知道怎样道歉
But if you give me another chance…
如你再给我机会
…I promise I’ll spend the rest of my life making you glad that you did.
我余下生命都会尽量令你快乐
Please.
求你
Last sail of the year.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!