危机四伏(2000)

What Lies Beneath

0
202

好让他静静生活
Do you really think so? No.
真的这样想? 不想
Are you on medication?
你有没有服药?
No. Well, Valium.
不 只是镇静剂
For sleeping.
睡前服用
Having trouble sleeping?
你失眠?
Sometimes.
有时会
When I get anxious.
尤其觉得紧张时
Do you get anxious only at night?
你晚上觉得紧张?
No, I only take Valium at night.
我晚上服镇静剂
For sleeping.
睡觉用的
Why do you get anxious?
你为何觉得紧张?
I don’t know.
不知道
Why do you think your husband’s worried?
你想你丈夫为何担心?
Because…
因为…
I don’t know.
我不知道
Because ever since Caitlin left…
自从嘉琳离开…
Ever since my daughter left for school…
自从女儿离家上大学
…there have been…
我一直
I’ve been…
便一直…
Why is this so hard?
怎说好呢?
Here. Have a fireball.
吃一粒糖果吧
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s hard because I’m a complete stranger…
我知道这很困难
…and you’re talking about incredibly personal things.
跟陌生人谈论私事是困难的
Besides, most people, when they come the first time, are wondering…
大部份第一次的人 都以为我…
…if I think they’re crazy.
担心我把他们当成疯子
Don’t worry. I’m required…
别担心 其实…
…to have three sessions before I can commit.
我要见三次才下定论
That was a joke.
开玩笑罢了
These are good. They’re hot.
你的糖真好吃
There’s a ghost in my house.
我家有鬼
I saw her in the water, beside me…
我在浴缸里看见她
…in the bathtub.
就在身旁
What does she look like?
她像谁?
She looked like…
她像…
…me.
…我
Only she had green eyes.
只是她双眼是绿色的
Any idea who she is?
你以为她是谁?
Maybe. But I’d rather not say just yet.
但我暂时不想讲出来
Fine.
好的
What do you think I should do?
你认为我应该怎做?
Try to contact her.
尝试与她联♥系♥
Communicate with her somehow. Find out what she wants.
与他沟通 看看她想怎样
What do you want me to do? Go buy a Ouija board?
怎样沟通?玩降神?
Are we hoping the ghost will have to use the potty?
鬼魂也会上厕?
This is where she was.
她就在这里
This is where I…
我在这儿…
…saw her.
碰上她的
That makes sense.
有道理
Where did you finally find one? Kmart.
哪里找到这玩意? 超♥市♥
I think we’re supposed to sit in a protective circle, aren’t we?
我以为我们要…围在一起坐?
What’s that for?
那做什么?
Where did you get it? Never mind.
哪儿弄来的? 不要问
You stole her shoe.
你偷她的鞋!
You have to have something of the dead woman’s.
一定要找件死人用品
Says who?
谁说的?
Is that blood on it?
是血吗?
I don’t know. Just place your fingers on the message indicator.
不知道 将手指放上去
Okay.
好的
We wish to commune…
我们想找…
…with the spirit…
一个灵体…
What?
什么事?
“Wish to commune.”
找一个灵体
Forget it. What?
算了 什么?
No, this whole thing is insane.
不 整件事很搞笑
I’m sorry.
对不起
What’s her first name?
她叫什么?
Mary.
玛丽
Feur.

Mary Feur, Mary Feur…
费玛丽 费玛丽
We wish to communicate…
我们想找…
…with the spirit of Mary Feur.
费玛丽的灵体
Not much happening.
没反应
What was that?
什么声?
It’s flickering.
蜡烛的火光
Yeah.

Did you see that? Yeah.
看到了吗? 看到了
Cooper!
库珀!
Listen…
关于我们的小降神
Norman doesn’t need to know.
诺曼并不需要知道
I won’t tell if you won’t. It’s just that…
我不会讲的 这只是…
…ever since the accident…
自车祸发生后
…he treats me like I’m this…
他当我是…
…fragile, loopy…
脆弱的疯子看待
Well, I am seeing ghosts in the bathtub, aren’t I?
但我在浴缸见鬼魂
You did wrap your car around a tree doing, like, 80.
你以时速八十哩冲向大树
He was pretty shaken up.
他很震惊
We all were. It was an accident. A year ago.
我们也是 那是一年前的意外
I’m fine.
我好了
Right?
不是吗?
Of course you are.
当然
You’re just not much of a medium, however.
但你不能通灵
I’ll call you tomorrow.
明天话你电♥话♥
Get some rest.
休息吧
Did you pick up any dudes yet?
有没有钓上俊男?
I have one in the trunk.
车尾箱有一个
Bye.
再见
What do you want?
你想怎样?
She’s dead.
她死了
Who’s dead? You know damn well who’s dead.
谁死了? 你知道谁死了
The Feur thing.
又是费家
Listen to me.
听我说
He killed her and I’m not crazy.
他杀死她 我不是疯子
Jody and I had a s茅ance in the bathroom, and nothing happened…
我和祖迪在浴室玩降神她失踪了
…but when I went back there she was there. She was.
但我回去时她又出现了
Wait a minute.
等等
You had a s茅ance?
你玩降神?
Are you angry with me? What?
你很恼我吗? 什么?
Maybe you resent how busy I’ve been. No.
你讨厌我这样忙碌 不
You know what I’ve got at stake for this paper. How important it is to me.
你知道这篇报告有多重要
I can’t help feeling that you’re trying to sabotage me, to hurt me.
我觉得你在阻碍我
Norman, this isn’t about you.
诺曼 不关你事
Something is happening to me.
是我有事
And it’s not to get even, and it’s not some warped bid for attention.
我不是要报复或争取注意
Something is happening in our house, whether you like it or not.
你喜欢与否 我们家有事发生
Claire.
嘉敏
Claire, stop.
嘉敏 停下
You’re overreacting.
你神经过敏
Don’t tell me how to react.
我不用你教!
Will you keep your voice down? I will not!
你能小声点吗? 不能!
Maybe you’re right.
或许你是对的
Maybe I am losing my mind.
或许我真的是疯子
But what if I’m not?
但如果我不是呢?
What if she died…
如果真的有人…
…some horrible death?
把她谋杀了?
Can we please not do this here?
可不可以不在这里谈?
Oh, wow.
哦 喔
You.
你!
You think you’re smart, don’t you?
你认为你很聪明吗?
You think you got away with it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!