危机四伏(2000)

What Lies Beneath

0
191

费太
Warren and Mary?
华伦与玛丽?
Yeah.
对 玛丽
Mary. That’s it.
玛丽 这就对了
I’m gonna do some work.
我去做功课
Hello?
有人吗?
Mrs. Feur?
费太?
Can I help you?
什么事
Oh, yes.
哦 是
Hi.
你好
I’m Claire Spencer, from next door.
我是史嘉莉 住隔壁的
Nice to meet you.
幸会
I wanted to stop by and welcome you to the neighborhood.
欢迎你们搬到我们隔壁
Thank you, but this really isn’t a good time. I’m running late.
多谢 但我要迟到了
Is your wife home?
你妻子在家吗?
No, she isn’t.
不 她不在
When will she be back?
她几时回来?
I have to go.
我得走了
I’m sorry. It was nice to meet you.
抱歉 很高兴认识你
What’s he doing?
他在干什么?
Eating dinner.
吃晚餐
Alone.
独自一人
TV dinner.
微波炉晚餐
That’s bad.
那很可疑
That’s my shiatsu guy.
我的按♥摩♥师来了
Listen, call me back if he starts in on some serial-killer dessert…
如果他吃甜品 打电♥话♥给我
…like ladyfingers.
像猪头肉做的肉酱
You got it. Bye.
知道了 再见
Where did you go?
你到哪里去?
Shit!
该死
Jesus, Claire.
我的天
What the hell are you doing? I was looking…
你在什么? 我在看…
Spying. Spying on Mr. Feur.
…监视 监视费先生?
How come you’re not dressed? Dressed?
还不换衣服? 衣服?
Dinner with Stan.
跟史丹晚饭
Tonight? Tonight.
今晚? 今晚
We’re going to be… Fashionably five minutes late.
我们要… 迟到了
Are you saying he murdered his wife?
你说他杀了妻子?
Is that so ridiculous? She was terrified…
很可笑吗?她被吓坏了…
…and now she doesn’t answer the door, but her car’s in the garage.
她失踪了 但她的车在车房♥
Maybe she was out, or in bed with the flu.
她外出了 或者生病了
Or maybe she was abducted by aliens. Who are you calling?
没准遭到外星人绑♥架♥ 打电♥话♥给谁?
Restaurant. We’re not at the center of the bridge.
餐厅 我们不在桥中心
You can’t get service until the center.
要到桥中心才能接通电♥话♥
I know we’re not at the center.
我知道还没到
There. See?
那里 看到了吗?
Well, that’s a relief.
那真的好了
Hi, Stan.
喂 史丹
Hey, Claire. Norman.
嘿 天 诺曼
Sorry we’re late. It’s my fault.
我们迟到了 是我的错
We just got here.
我们刚到
Where’s the new squeeze? Here I am.
新女友呢? 在这儿
This is… Elena?
她是… 伊莲娜?
Oh, my God. Claire!
哦 天 嘉莉!
I don’t believe it!
真是难以置信
This is… We know each other.
她是… 我们认识的
Norman. Hello, Norman. How do you do?
诺曼 你好吗?
Claire, look at you!
天 看看你
You look beautiful.
多漂亮啊
Here was this brilliant conductor in purple bikini briefs…
他是那个穿紫底裤的指挥
…with no bangs…
额前光秃秃的
…cursing his ass off in Finnish.
讲着芬兰脏话!
Oh, Claire.
哦 嘉莉
I made an honest woman of her.
我令她充满性趣
How long have you been in Vermont?
你在这儿多久?
Oh, well, Norman grew up here.
哦 其实诺曼在这里长大
Remember Beau Flynn, head of cardio at the hospital? He was just sacked.
还记得博弗林吗?医院的主心骨 他刚刚被解职
I just dropped her off at college.
我刚刚载她去大学
He was involved in some stalking incident. An intern, some girl.
他曾参与过某些跟踪事件 一个实习生 一些女孩
We’re getting so old!
我们都老了
They don’t screw around with that anymore.
他们不用再拧螺丝了
When did we last get together? New York.
我们上次聚会是什么时候? 在纽约的时候
Of course. Right after… Right after Michael died.
是 那是… 米高死后
Michael who? Marlov.
米高? 马洛
Claire’s first husband.
嘉莉的前夫
Oh, the musician. Yeah.
哦 那音乐家 是的
You know, we all toured together.
我们一起这回表演
Have you heard her play?
你看过她表演吗?
No.
没有
I would sit on-stage…
嘉莉独奏时
…during Claire’s solo…
我会留在台上
…and I mean, truly, I had tears streaming down my face.
眼泪巴巴地流
I mean, she’s fabulous.
她太棒了
So why did you stop?
你几时退休了?
Well, one night, after a concert…
某晚表演后
…I met a dashing, handsome…
我遇了一名英俊的…
…genius scientist…
天才科学家
…and three months later, I was married.
三个月后 我嫁人了
Is that when you guys moved up to Vermont?
然后你俩搬来维蒙特?
No, we were living in Boston…
不 那时住在波士顿
…when Norman was offered a position.
诺曼在那儿工作
A position.
工作?
The DuPont Chair in genetics.
杜邦的基因学术奖
I see. So now you’re teaching at your father’s school here.
哦 你在父亲的大学教书
I actually don’t…
我其实…
…do much teaching anymore.
不再教书了
I run a research project.
我做研究
Norman’s father had this old stuffy…
诺曼的父亲有一座…
…stately place on a lake.
唔…别♥墅♥在湖畔
Which we’re renovating. Practically gutted.
在装♥修♥中 差点拆散了
No, we didn’t. Yes, we did.
不 是的
“Gutted.”
拆散了
Wait till you see it. It’s beautiful. It is beautiful. You’ll see it.
那儿美得很 是真的美 你得看看
It’s haunted.
闹鬼的
No.

Is it really?
不是吗?
Claire’s hearing things.
嘉莉听到声音
What? What are you hearing?
听见什么?
I don’t know. I heard…
不知道 我…
…voices, whispering…
听到有人耳语
A picture fell.
一幅画坠地
You know, I completely believe in all that.
我信世上有鬼魂存在
You do?
你信?
I do.

Wait a minute. Who do you think it is?
等等 那鬼魂是谁?
I know exactly who it is.
我知道
It’s my old man.
我老爸
He’s pissed about us dicking around with the house.
他很恼我们乱搞他的屋
Claire.
天啊
Jesus…

It’s all right.
没事的
Calm down, Claire.
冷静 嘉莉
It’s okay.
没事了
Whose idea was it?
谁要你来?
Mine. His.
我和他
We both thought…
我们觉得…
I didn’t want to come here.
我其实不想来
Then why did you? He was worried about me.
干吗又来了? 他担心
Your husband? Yes.
你丈夫? 对
I’m sure he’s hoping you’ll pack me full of Prozac or lithium…
他想你开抗抑郁或精神科药给我
…so he can live out his life in peace.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!