危机四伏(2000)

What Lies Beneath

0
202

I’ve got to work tonight. I know.
今晚有事做 我知道
This conference is the first big preview of my paper.
这会议对我的论文很重要
I’ve just got to stay focused a little while longer.
我得专心一点
This is what I’ve been working for.
这是我的目标
I just wish you could have heard her.
真希望你听到她说
I’ll tell you what I’ll do.
我会告诉你我要做什么
I’ll call Harvey Tomes tomorrow in the psych department…
我明天致电心理系汤教授
…and I’ll see what I can find out about him.
向他打探那男人
Promise?
答应我?
Yeah, I promise.
好 我答应
Hey, lady!
嘿 太太!
What are you doing?
做什么?
Looking for you.
来找你
What are you doing?
做什么?
Just trying to drop off this welcome thing for the new neighbors.
尝试送花给新邻居
Not home?
不在?
Guess not.
可能是吧
You are so good at this. If I were, I’d have done it weeks ago.
你真好 其实老早该做了
I gave my neighbors wine that someone left at my house.
我送别人留下的酒给邻居
Are you staying? Just came by to see how you’re doing.
留下吗? 不 看看你而己
Good. I’m good.
很好 我很好
Are you?
真的?
Why does everyone find that so surprising?
为何大家都这么惊讶?
Because your only daughter just left for college…
因为你的宝贝女儿…
…who you’re extremely close with.
离家上大学
I’d be tripping.
我会不开心
Oh, right.
哦 是的
You had a hell of a year too. The move, the new house…
去年很烦 迁居 新居
…the garden.
…花♥园♥
The car.
还撞车
A minor setback.
小挫折而已
Was that a year ago?
去年发生的?
This week.
去年的这周
Wow. Now Caitlin.
现在是嘉琳
Big stress stuff.
离家也够烦
Okay.

I’m a little tender.
我有点不安
Good. You’re human.
人之常情
And so far this week, my big task is to take pictures of my roses…
这周的大挑战 我会给我的玫瑰拍照
…for the garden club.
然后交给园艺俱乐部
Got here just in time, didn’t I?
我来得真及时
Brought you something.
给你带来东西
It’s Kambucha mushroom tea.
这是磨菇茶
It soothes heartache and promotes psychic wellness.
治心痛心病的磨菇茶
Floriana suggested it. So you discuss me with your psychic?
科娜介绍的 你的灵媒?
No, and she’s not really a psychic. Just an enlightened spirit.
她不是灵媒 她有慧根
Like me.
就像我
That’s worse. You’re gossiping about me.
那更糟 你们在背后讲我
Notice anything different?
发现有什么不同吗?
Oh, my God. You bought it!
哦 天 你买♥♥了开蓬跑车!
Nice.
很漂亮
It’s a beautiful thing, alimony.
真好 用养老金买♥♥的
You lose a husband…
你失去了老公…
…get a car.
得到了一辆车
Think it’ll help me pick up dudes? Absolutely.
跑车有助结识男人 当然
Cool.
太好了
I have to run. You take care.
过得去了 保重
Thanks for the tea.
多谢你的茶叶
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Norman! What?
诺曼 什么?
Come here. You have to see this.
来 你来看看
– What’s the matter? – Look.
What, Claire?
什么?嘉莉?
I thought I saw…
我好像看见…
I… What?
我… 什么?
I thought I saw something. Jesus Christ!
我看见一些东西 天!
Hi, is Caitlin there?
嗨 嘉琳在吗?
Any idea when she’ll be back?
知道她何时回来吗?
You be sure to tell her I called?
请转告她我来电 谢谢
Thanks, Beatrice.
谢了 比翠斯
Well, that’s a first.
你从不这样的
Cooper, come on.
库珀 来
Get your ball.
去找你的球
What’s the matter?
有什么事!
Cooper, it’s your favorite ball.
库珀 这是你最爱的球
Hello? Hi.
喂? 嗨
I’m stuck here for another couple of hours. Sorry.
我被逼要多留几个钟头
Unless you want me to come home?
要不要我立即回来?
No. No, it’s fine.
不 你工作吧
You sure?
你肯定?
Claire?
嘉莉?
Oh, absolutely. Take your time.
真的 不用急著回来
See you soon. Love you.
拜拜 我爱你
Love you. Bye.
我也是 拜拜
Cooper!
库珀!
Cooper!
库珀!
Fine. Have it your way.
不来就算了
We use different kinds. Now we’re using halothane.
们使用不同的种类 现在我们正在使用氟烷
Halothane? Is that a sedative?
氟烷?是镇静剂吗?
It’s a dissociative.
是离解剂
It paralyzes motor function, but leaves her conscious.
它不能动 但神志清醒
She can’t move, but knows what’s going on.
它动不了 但有知觉
Hi, Mrs. Spencer. Hi, Teddy.
嗨 斯宾塞太太 嗨 泰迪
How long does that last? Five minutes.
多久有效? 五分钟
Sometimes three. Can it be used on all mammals?
有时三分钟 可用再所有哺乳类动物身上
Yeah, any procedure where you want to get the patient immobile, pain-free.
是 这样可减去病人的痛楚…
Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨 在这儿干吗?
Are you okay? I…
你还好吗? 我…
I heard noises.
我听见声音
What kind of noises? Where? At the house. I was scared.
声音?哪儿? 在家 我好怕
Did you call the police? No.
你报♥警♥了吗? 没有
I’ll have the police check on the house while I’m gone.
警♥察♥在我上班时可来巡视
Oh, great.
哦 好极了
“Could you check in on my wife? She’s hearing voices.”
“看看我老婆 她听见声音”
Wait till that gets around.
迟些消息传遍镇上
I’ll be in New Haven for the conference. I want you to feel safe.
我要往开会 想你安心而已
I do.
我没事
I’m sure it was just…
那声音根本…
…nothing.
没什么
Did you call about the Feurs?
有没有打探姓费的?
Oh, yeah.
哦 有
Harvey says the guy’s harmless. Wouldn’t hurt a flea.
汤教授说费华伦没有杀伤力
Warren. Warren Feur.
华伦 费华伦
What about her?
女的叫什么?
I know he told me…
我记得他讲过
I met Schumway today.
我今天碰见史姆韦
Who wrote that book you love.
他是你的偶像作家
They were doing some spiel for the chemistry department…
他在化学系统演讲
…so Bob Shine introduces us.
阿米什人介绍的
You’ll love this. He looks right at me…
你会喜欢的 他看着我
…and congratulates me on Spencer’s Theorem.
恭喜我的史氏原理
He didn’t know your father was dead?
他不知你父亲已过世?
He knew.
他知道
What?
什么?
You’re so sensitive about that.
你真的很敏感
No, I’m not. You are.
我没有 你有
You always overreact.
你经常反应过激
I’ll have to watch that, won’t I?
我会小心留意的了
Was it Mary?
她叫玛丽?
Mrs. Feur.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!