Mrs. Bates.
我想如果我姐姐需要花的话我们会自己去买♥♥的
I guess if my sister needed flowers, we could afford to buy them.
哦 天啊…
Oh, my…
怎么了 你看起来好象刚跟谁打了架似的
What’s the matter? You look like you’ve been in a fight.
我也不知道是不是
I’m not sure that I haven’t been.
珍妮·汉德森真把我逼疯了 我真想杀了她
That Jane Hudson makes me so mad, I could kill her!
吉尔 这是个好主意
Gee, that’s a good idea.
我们要用什么杀死她呢
What will we use?
刚才出去还好吗
Did you have a nice drive?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
哦 没什么
Nothing, dear.
自从你上次出门你已经好久没有再出去了
It’s so long since you were out of the house,
我想你也许去外面兜风去了
I thought you’d gone for a drive.
你知道 我一直在想…
You know, I was thinking…
…我们很久没有在一起谈谈了
…it’s ever so long since we had a talk.
你知道 认真的谈谈 关于以后还有一切事情
Uh, you know, a real talk. About the future and everything.
珍妮
Jane…
我不想让你为房♥子的事情担心
…I didn’t want you to be worried about the house.
即便我把它卖♥♥了 我们还会在一起的
Even if I do have to sell it, we’ll still be together.
布兰奇 你不能卖♥♥掉这房♥子
Blanche, you’re not gonna sell this house.
这房♥子是爸爸买♥♥的
Daddy bought this house.
他是为我买♥♥的
And he bought it for me.
你以为我不记得了是吗
You don’t think I remember that, do you?
珍妮 你错了
You’re wrong, Jane.
你已经忘了
You’ve just forgotten.
当我第一次签合同的时候
I bought this house for the two of us,
我为我们俩买♥♥的这个房♥子
when I signed my first contract.
你以为我把任何事都忘了是吗
You don’t think I remember anything, do you?
有许多事情我都记得呢
There are a whole lot of things I remember.
你从未为这所房♥子付过帐
And you never paid for this house.
是用宝贝·珍妮·汉德森的钱买♥♥的 那才是掏钱的人
Baby Jane Hudson made the money that paid for this house, that’s who.
你不知道你在说什么
You don’t know what you’re saying.
布兰奇
Blanche…
你别想把这所房♥子卖♥♥掉
…you aren’t ever gonna sell this house.
你也永远别想离开
And you aren’t ever gonna leave it…
这里
…either.
珍妮.
Jane.
你还记得我第一次从事故中苏醒过来的时候吗
Do you remember when I first came back after the accident?
你答应过我的你不再提这件事了
You promised you wouldn’t ever talk about that again.
我知道我保证过
I know I did…
但我仍然坐在轮椅上
…but I’m still in this chair.
过了这么多年我仍然坐在轮椅上
After all those years, I’m still in this chair.
这不给你带来一些责任吗
Doesn’t that give you some kind of responsibility?
珍妮 我只是想把事情向你解释清楚
Jane, I’m just trying to explain to you how things really are.
你不会对我做这些可怕的事情…
You wouldn’t be able to do these awful things to me…
…如果我不坐在轮椅上的话
if I weren’t in this chair.
但你还坐在上面呢 布兰奇 你还坐在轮椅上呢
But you are, Blanche. You are in that chair!
告诉我我应该对你做什么可怕的事情呢
And tell me, what are these awful things I’m supposed to be doing to you?
哦 我的意思是说…
Well, I… I… I meant…
…你不必如此辛苦的工作
…you wouldn’t have to work so hard.
我在想 也许…
And I was thinking maybe…
…也许埃尔韦拉可以经常过来
Maybe Elvira could come in more often.
也许她甚至能过来跟我们一起住
Maybe she could even live with us.
我们不需要埃尔韦拉
We don’t need Elvira.
但是
But…
你太累了…
…you get so tired, you…
有太多的事情要做了 况且你身体也不好
There’s so much to do, and you’re not well.
也许你是对的
Maybe you’re right.
也许我应该得到一笔钱或者是别的什么…
Maybe I should get a checkup or something.
那样最好了
That would be wonderful.
也许我们可以找一个真正好的医生
Perhaps we could find a really good doctor.
我们可以找那个好医生谢尔比 是不是
Yeah, we could get hold of that nice Dr. Shelby, couldn’t we?
是的 让我们看看…
Yeah, let’s see.
…他的电♥话♥号♥码是多少来的
What’s his number again?
无论在什么情况下…
“And under no circumstances…
…都不要告诉我妹妹信中
…tell my sister the contents…
的内容
…of this note.”
布兰奇 需要医生的人并不是我
It’s not me that needs a doctor, Blanche.
需求音乐人数人 须经验丰富的 请致电珍妮·汉德森 电♥话♥HO 5-6259
你好 亲爱的
Hello, lovey.
别因为我而停止
Now, don’t stop for me.
医生说什么
What did the doctor say?
他说我这六个月不用去工作了
He says it’s no use my trying to go back to work for another six months.
他有没有给你什么别的药让你吃
Didn’t he give you anything new to take?
哦 他说是关节炎
Oh, he says it’s arthritis.
我唯一需要做的就是在它康复之前不要去工作
And the only thing for me to do is not to try and work until it clears up.
他说没说我们在这么紧张的时候怎么赚钱
Did he suggest what we’re going to use for money in the meantime?
哦 没有 亲爱的 但他真是一个好人
No, dear. But he’s ever such a nice man.
哦 亲爱的 无论如何你都别介意
Now, lovey, never you mind anyway.
你知道 我们还是有点儿积蓄的
You know, we still got a bit of savings.
你不会太让我担心的
You’re my little worrier.
哦 太好了 你找到什么了 是不是
Oh, that’s nice. You found something, have you?
你先别太高兴 你甚至还没看那是什么呢
You don’t have to get so excited. You haven’t even seen what it is yet.
哦不 亲爱的 这也是一个机会是不是
No, dear, but it’s a possibility, isn’t it?
我的意思是说合适的工作并不多…
I mean, there aren’t that many jobs that’d be suitable, I mean…
…像你这样有条件的
…for someone with your qualifications.
什么条件
What qualifications?
哦 你知道 像音乐之类的条件的
Uh… Well, you know, serious music and all that.
哦 这听起来就像是张入场卷 是不是
Oh, this sounds like just the ticket, doesn’t it?
你要打电♥话♥吗 – 给谁打
You’re gonna call? – Call who?
这些人
These people.
也好
Might as well.
现在吗
Now?
哦 这样下周就不会有太多电♥话♥了 是不是
Well, it wouldn’t be a lot of bloody use calling next week, would it?
不 亲爱的
No, dear.
妈妈 – 嗯
Uh, Mom… – Uh-huh.
我告诉你吧
I tell you what.
你为什么不替我打电♥话♥呢
Why don’t you call for me.
告诉他们你是我的秘书之类的什么
Tell them you’re my secretary.
好吧 亲爱的 就这么做
All right, dear, I’ll do that.
哦 听着 我不会让他们知道我是谁的
Now, listen. I won’t let on who I am.
你知道 我只告诉他们我是弗拉格先生的秘书
You see, I’ll just tell them I’m Mr. Flagg’s secretary.
秘书
Secretary.
秘书
Secretary, huh?
哦 你知道吗 我对你的老妈妈是很有自信的
Well, do you know, I do believe your old mum…
我会是一个非常棒的秘书
…would be a jolly good secretary at that.
你不这样认为吗
Don’t you think?
你好
Hello?
我是珍妮·汉德森
Yeah, this is Jane Hudson.
哦 是关于广♥告♥的事啊
Oh, about the ad.
请问你是哪位
Who is this?
我是弗拉格先生的秘书
This is Mr. Flagg’s secretary.
哦 他的秘书
Oh, his secretary.
弗拉格先生非常感兴趣
Yes. Mr. Flagg is very interested…
他想要知道他是否可以和你见个面
…and he’d like to know if he could have an appointment.
我想你会发现他是个十分优秀的人的
I think you’ll find he’s very well-qualified.
哦 好的 我想我会和弗拉格先生见个面的
Sure, I’d be glad to give Mr. Flagg an appointment.
哦现在让我想想
Well, now, let me see, um…
今天下午四点钟如何
How about 4 this afternoon?
四点吗
Four this afternoon?
当然可以
I think that would be fine.
好的 我会等着他的
Well, I’ll be expecting him then.
谢谢
Thanks.
搞定了 亲爱的
It’s all fixed, lovey.
哦 你老妈搞定了一切
Your old mum has managed everything…
是不是
…hasn’t she?
哦 别按了
Oh, shut up!
停下
Stop it!
这次你又想干什么
What do you want this time?
是谁打来的电♥话♥
Who was on the telephone?
这不关你的事 你又按铃干吗
None of your business. What were you ringing for?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!