I’ll be back tomorrow.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello? Is somebody…?
我给爸爸写了一封信
I’ve written a letter to Daddy
他的地址就是上面的天堂
His address is heaven above
我写道 亲爱的爸爸 我们想你
I’ve written, “Dear Daddy, we miss you
希望你和我们在一起去爱
And wish you were with us to love”
而不是我亲吻过的邮票
Instead of a stamp I put kisses
邮差说…
The postman said…
邮差说…这样做最好
The postman says that’s best to do
我给爸爸写了一封信
I’ve written a letter to Daddy
信中说…我爱你
Saying, “I love you”
现在我很好…
Now when I’m very good
…按我说的去做
And do as I am told
妈妈说我是个小天使
I’m Mama’s little angel
爸爸说我好比黄金
And Papa says I’m good as gold
但当我变的很不好的时候
But when I’m very bad
就反驳道…
And answer back and sass
我变成妈妈的小恶魔
Then I’m Mama’s little devil
爸爸说我是个厚脸皮
And Papa says I’ve got the brass
现在我希望你告诉我
Now I wish that you would tell me
因为我太年轻去知道…
‘Cause I’m much too young to know
好了 布兰奇·汉德森
All right, Blanche Hudson!
又老又肥的明星
Miss Big, Fat, Movie Star!
堕落的 臭名昭著的演员
Miss Rotten, Stinking Actress!
你以为你按个按钮 弄响个铃铛就可以让这世界绕着你转
Press a button, and you think the whole damn world comes running, don’t you?
吃午饭了 汉德森小姐
“Lunch, Miss Hudson?”
当然了 汉德森小姐 有什么不可以的
“Why, certainly, Miss Hudson.”
我确信我们可以找到一些适合你的事情 汉德森小姐
“I’m sure we can find something appropriate for you, Miss Hudson!”
哦 我把午餐给你拿来了 – 有点儿早了 是不是?
Oh, you brought my lunch. – A bit early, isn’t it?
那你按什么铃
Then what were you ringing for?
哦 我想要告诉你电♥话♥出了点儿问题
Oh, I, uh, wanted to tell you something’s wrong with the telephone.
也许是楼下的电♥话♥没挂好
Maybe it’s been left off the hook downstairs.
是吗
Is that so?
你想给谁打电♥话♥
Who’d you wanna call, Blanche?
哦 事实上我…
Well, actually I…
想给伯特·翰利 打个电♥话♥
I wanted to call Bert Hanley.
哦 是我们的业务经理
Oh, our business manager.
是的
Yes.
这个…
There’s, uh…
有些事情我要和你谈谈
There’s something I’ve been meaning to discuss with you.
我…
I…
什么
Well?
哦 我想恐怕我们的钱已经不多了
I’m afraid I have bad news about money.
你知道的 关键在于…
You see, the point is…
伯特想我们可能会把房♥子卖♥♥了
…Bert thinks we’ll probably have to sell the house.
我们为什么一定要卖♥♥了房♥子呢 布兰奇
Why should we have to sell the house, Blanche?
好吧
Well…
哦 这就是我要告诉你的
…that’s what I’m trying to tell you.
我们的经济状况不是很好…
Our, uh, financial position is such that we just, uh…
…所以我们承担不起…
We can’t afford to…
我们有很多投资基金 我明白
Got plenty of money invested. I know.
是的 就是这样
Yes, yes, that’s quite true.
但这些投资花不了多少钱的
But some of those investments aren’t paying much.
我们的业务经理是什么时候告诉你这些的
When did our business manager tell you all this?
我想是上个星期吧
Early last week, I think.
他上周可没有打过电♥话♥过来 我是知道的
He didn’t call here last week. I know that too.
不 我们实际上没有在电♥话♥上谈
No, we didn’t actually speak on the telephone.
他给我写了封信
He, um… He wrote me a letter.
他可没有写过什么信
He didn’t write you any letter, either.
没有一封信从他的办公室寄来…
There hasn’t been a letter…
不 珍妮 是有的
Yes, there has.
哦 你这个骗子 你只会说谎 你总是这样
Oh, you’re a liar. You’re just a liar. You always were!
伯特·翰利从没写过任何信也从没打过任何电♥话♥…
Bert Hanley never wrote you any letter or called you on the phone…
…告诉你去卖♥♥掉房♥子
…telling you to sell the house.
是你四个星期前打电♥话♥告诉他要卖♥♥掉房♥子的
You called him four weeks ago and told him to sell it.
我从未做过那种事
I did nothing of the sort.
你难道不知道我对这个家中发生的一切事情都了如指掌吗
Don’t you think I know everything that goes on in this house?
你一直在监视我
You’ve been spying on me.
你认为呢
Ha! What do you think?
你太卑鄙了
You are disgusting.
无论如何我是为你好 你监视我…
After all I’ve done for you, you spy on me.
我想做的只不过是为了我们这个家好
All I’m trying to do is help.
你到底在帮谁 布兰奇
Who are you trying to help, Blanche?!
在你卖♥♥了房♥子之后你打算让我住哪
What are you planning to do with me when you’ve sold the house?
你到底在想什么
What did you have in mind?
找个很小的好地方让他们可以照顾我吗
A nice little place where they could look after me?
你最好不要再往外打电♥话♥了
Better not tire yourself out using the phone anymore.
如果有来电的话 我会在楼下接的
If there are any calls, I’ll take them downstairs.
吃你的午餐吧 要不都凉了
Eat your lunch, it will get cold.
珍妮 请等等
Jane, please wait.
珍妮 我只是想跟你好好谈谈
Jane. Jane, I want to talk to you.
求你了
Please.
珍妮 我只想谈谈…
Jane, I want to talk to…
妈妈 有电♥话♥
Telephone, Mother.
知道了 亲爱的
All right, dear.
我需要你帮我
I need your help.
我今天早上打过电♥话♥要登广♥告♥
I called this morning and placed an ad.
我们给你号♥码了吗
Did we give you a reference number?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
在这呢
All right, there it is.
你想看一下复件吗
You want to check the copy?
恩 很好
Yeah, that’s fine.
你想要登个人专栏还是登广♥告♥呢
Did you want this in the personal column or want ads?
我总还是认为登个人专栏比较好 是不是
I always think the personal column’s nicer, don’t you?
对的
Yeah.
请看一下 这是个八行的广♥告♥ 费用应该是6.3美元
Let’s see, that’s an eight-line ad. That will be $6.30.
是谁要登这则广♥告♥的
And, uh, who’s placing this ad?
我们必须要知道
Uh, we have to know.
怎么了 是我
Why, I am.
哦 是的 我知道 但是为谁登的这则广♥告♥
Yeah, I know, but who for?
你看 当你为某个人登广♥告♥找工作时
When you’re placing an ad for someone to do a job for you…
我们需要你留个名字
…we need your name for the record.
哦 我叫珍妮·汉德森
Well, my name is Jane Hudson.
也许你记得我
Maybe you remember me.
我是可爱的宝贝·珍妮·汉德森!
I’m Baby Jane Hudson.
哦 当然
Oh, uh, sure.
谢谢 您明天就可以见报了
Thank you. This will be in the paper tomorrow.
宝贝·珍妮·汉德森到底是谁
Who the hell was Baby Jane Hudson?
请致电谢尔比医生 OL6-1656…
“Please call Dr. Shelby at OL6-1656…
…叫他马上到我家来
…and ask him to come here to the house immediately.
请你
Please…
无论…
…under…
…在任何…
…no…
…情况下…
…circumstances…
…都不要让我妹妹…
…let my sister see…
…看到信中…
…the contents…
…的内容…
…of this note.
…布兰奇·汉德森
Blanche Hudson.”
求你了
Please.
哦 汉德森小姐 很高兴见到你
Oh, Miss Hudson, how nice to see you.
我正要给你打电♥话♥呢 – 怎么了
I was just going to call on you. – Why?
我只是想问一下我让你帮我给你姐姐带的花…
I wanted to ask about the flowers I brought over for your sister.
我恐怕在这个季节里它们不会持续开太久…
They don’t last very long this time of year…
…我想你也许会需要更多一点儿
…and I thought perhaps you’d like some more.
你不用再为你自己找麻烦了
You could’ve saved yourself the trouble.
这一点儿也不麻烦
It is no trouble at all.
我只是刚刚剪了一些 这也是我为什么过来的原因
I’ve just been cutting some, that’s why I came over.
我总是想有花在屋子里真是太好了…
I always think it’s nice to have flowers…
巴特斯夫人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!