没什么 没什么 我什么也没做
Nothing. It’s nothing. I didn’t do anything.
爱德温 求你了
Edwin. Edwin. Edwin, please.
她会把你从我身边夺走的
She’ll take you away from me.
求你了 帮帮我
Please, help me.
求你了
Please.
帮帮我
Help me.
她要死了
She’s dying.
天啊
For God’s sake.
她要死了
She’s dying.
爱德温 – 走开 走开
Edwin…! – Get away from me! Get away from me!
爱德温 我给你钱
Edwin, I’ve got your money.
爱德温 你忘记拿你的钱了
Edwin, you forgot your money!
他讨厌我
He hates me.
停下
Hey, stop.
他要去告密
He’s going to tell.
爱德温 要去告密
Eddie’s going to tell!
布兰奇.
Blanche.
你一定要帮我
You’ve got to help me.
我们要离开这里
We’ve got to leave.
求你了
Please.
求你了 布兰奇
Please, Blanche.
求你了 帮帮我
Help me.
求你了
Please.
求你帮帮我
Please help me. You’ve got to.
你一定要帮我
You got to.
我喜欢这里
I like this place.
我们可以在这里坐会儿
We can just sit here for a while.
没有一会儿太阳就要升起来了 那会变得很美
And pretty soon the sun will come up and it will be nice.
你应该看看这海
You should look at the sea.
闪闪发光的
It has all lights on it.
你曾经很喜欢的
You used to like that.
我们抱歉打断现在的节目
We interrupt this program…
并插播一条特别公告
…to bring you a special news bulletin.
今天早上11:25 本地的法律执行机关…
At 11:25 this morning, local law enforcement agencies…
…确认了一件神秘的发生在汉德森姐妹身上的…
…had assigned special details to the kidnap-slaying mystery…
…诱拐谋杀案
…that surrounds the Hudson sisters.
据说是因为三十年代早期电影明星布兰奇·汉德森
It’s believed Blanche Hudson, film great of the early ’30s…
…被她的妹妹…
…was abducted by her sister…
…珍妮·汉德森在她的好莱坞住所绑♥架♥…
…Baby Jane Hudson, from the family home on McCadden in Hollywood…
…具体时间是昨晚十点到十点半之间
…sometime between the hours of 10 p.m. And 10:30 p.m. Last evening.
目击证人称…
With the exception of one witness…
..看到了汉德森的一辆1940或1941年产的黑色林肯小轿车..
…who reportedly saw the Hudson car, a 1940 or 1941 black convertible…
…向西边的威尔希尔和圣塔莫尼卡去了
…heading west on Wilshire and Santa Monica…
直至现在还没有这对姐妹的消息
…no report has been received to date concerning the missing sisters.
下面是引述警方…
The following is a police…
你找到那个黑人女人了是吗 – 是的 他们找到她了
So you found that colored woman. – Yeah, they found her, all right.
这是最烂的方法能把你的照片印在报纸上
Sure is a rotten way to get your picture in the paper.
你想你能找到宝贝·珍妮
You reckon you’ll ever find that Baby Jane…
是的 能找到
…or whatever her name is? – Sure, we’ll find her.
但我想这也许太晚了
But I guess maybe it’ll be too late.
好的 谢谢 – 谢谢
Well, thanks for the empties. – Thanks.
警官先生 那里有辆车停在路边
Oh, officer, there’s a car down there parked right out in the road.
当我想绕开它的时候我几乎被卡在中间了
I almost got stuck in the sand when I tried to get around it.
你是说那辆旧的林肯轿车吗
You mean that old Lincoln convertible?
是的
That’s right.
今天早上我们开业的时候它就停在那了
Yeah, that was parked there when we opened up this morning.
钥匙还插在车里呢 但我不想挪它 我想也许…
The keys are there, but I didn’t want to move it. I thought maybe…
你怎么认为
What do you figure?
警♥察♥ 你怎么认为是警♥察♥呢
Cops. How do you figure cops?
就是它
This is it.
你一定很热了
You must be hot.
珍妮.
Jane.
帮我
Help me.
我怕
I’m afraid.
找个人…
Find someone.
找个医生 – 我不能
A doctor. – I can’t.
如果我死了…
If I die…
…你会很孤独的
…you’ll be alone.
就像从前一样他们还是对我很卑鄙
But they’d be mean to me like they were before.
他们会对你好的
They’ll be kind.
我不想听
I don’t want to hear.
珍妮 我要…
Jane, I’m…
我要死了
I’m dying.
没有时间了
There’s no time.
你必须听
You must listen.
我荒废了你的一生
I made you waste your whole life…
让你觉得是你把我弄残的
…thinking you’d crippled me.
哦 别说了
Please stop.
你没有那么做 珍妮
You didn’t do it, Jane.
是我自己弄的
I did it myself.
你还不明白吗
Don’t you understand?
我把我自己弄残的
I crippled myself.
那天晚上你并没有开车
You weren’t driving that night.
你没开车
You weren’t driving.
你太醉了 我不让你开
You were too drunk. I wouldn’t let you drive.
我让你去开大门
I made you go open the gates.
我看着你下了车
I watched you get out of the car.
那晚在宴会上你对我是那么的残忍♥
You’d been so cruel to me at the party.
你模仿我…
Imitating me.
…让大家都嘲笑我
Making people laugh at me.
我看着你下了车…
I watched you get out of the car.
我想开车撞倒你
I wanted to run you down.
轧死你
Crush you.
但是你看见车来了
But you saw the car coming.
我撞到了大门
I hit the gates.
我的骨头被撞断了
I snapped my spine.
那你是说…
Then you mean…
一直以来我们可以做朋友的
…all this time we could’ve been friends?
你被吓坏了 就逃跑了
You were frightened and ran away.
我从车里爬出来 爬到大门那去
I managed to crawl out of the car, up to the gates.
当他们发现我的时候
When they found me…
他们认为那是你造成的
…they assumed it was your fault.
你当时醉的很厉害 很迷糊 你不知道别的了
You were so drunk and confused. You didn’t know any better.
那时你并不丑恶
You weren’t ugly then.
是我害你这样的
I made you that way.
我甚至那样做了
I even did that.
那上面有个卖♥♥东西的地方
There’s a place up there that sells things.
你想要个冰激凌吗
You like ice cream?
我给你买♥♥些来
I’ll get you some.
谢谢
Thank you.
请问有冰激凌吗
Do you have ice cream?
有的 要什么口味
Yes, what flavor?
香草 咖啡 草莓 柠檬…
Vanilla, coffee, strawberry, lemon…
草莓 我要草莓味的 请给我拿两个大的草莓味的
Strawberry. Strawberry, please. Two big strawberries, please.
一共是40美分 – 谢谢
It’s gonna be 40 cents. – Thanks.
好的 你最好找些人来帮忙
Right. You better send some more help.
汉德森小姐
Miss Hudson. Miss Hudson!
我们一直到处在找你 汉德森小姐
We’ve been looking all over for you, Miss Hudson.
抱歉 我们必须找到你的姐姐
I’m sorry, but we must find your sister.
她和你一块早海滩上吗 – 是的 她在
Is she here on the beach with you? – Yes, she is.
我来帮你拿这些 – 不这是我的
I’ll take these for you. – Oh, no, they’re mine.
这是给我姐姐布兰奇的
They’re for my sister Blanche.
她要成为电影明星了 你知道吗
She’s going to be a movie star, did you know that?
是的 小姐
That’s right, miss.
我们想找到你的姐姐 因为她可能需要我们的帮助
We want to find your sister because I think maybe she needs help.
我想她有麻烦了
I think maybe she’s in trouble.
你能带我去找她吗
Won’t you show us where she is, please?
带我们去找她可以吗 汉德森小姐
Won’t you take us to her? Please, Miss Hudson.
她肯定是…
She must be some kind of nut…
你从哪里买♥♥的这些东西
Hey, lady, where you taking those cones?
看看她
Look at her now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!