他是懦夫
He was a coward!
坚强 不放弃
Being strong,not giving up,
是他逃避的方法
that was his place to hide.
他努力驱走痛苦
He pushed away the pain so hard,
和他最爱的人切断联♥系♥
he disconnected himself from the person he loved the most.
有时 有得也有失
Sometimes,when you win,you lose.
当他和儿女重逢
When he saw his children again…
你说你的儿女已死
I thought your children were dead.
如果你想
You can see the dead.
可在梦中看见死者
In your dreams. If you want to.
我想见克里斯蒂
I wanna see Christy.
我可教你
I can show you.
那并不难
It’s not hard.
你必须…
All you have to do…
就像绘画
it’s like painting a picture.
我们一起描绘
We do it together.
你闭上双眼
Just close your eyes.
不用怕
Please don’t be afraid.
记得你们在哪儿结婚
Remember where you were married?
克里斯蒂
Christy!
克里斯蒂
Christy…
你在梦中还会跟谁结婚
Who else would you be marrying in your dreams?
我很想念你
I missed you so.
安妮
Annie…
这是真的
This is real.
园中的男子是我
The man in the garden. It’s me.
不
No!
不
No!
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
你以为可把他抢走
did you think you could take him from me?
对不起 宝贝
I’m sorry,babe.
但我要说几句话
There’s some things I have to say.
我所余的时间不多
I’ve only got a few moments left.
我要为 我不能给你的东西而致歉
I’m sorry for all the things I’ll never give you.
我不能再为你买♥♥多汁肉丸三文治
I’ll never buy you another meatball sub with extra sauce.
还总是大份的
That was a big one.
我不能逗你笑
I’ll never make you smile.
我只想我们能白头到老
I just wanted us to be old together.
两人垂垂老去 互相取笑
Two old farts laughing at each other as our bodies fell apart.
最后在你画中的湖畔一起相守
Together at the end. By that lake in your painting.
那是我们的天堂
That was our heaven,see?
我们会怀念很多东西
There’s lots of things to miss.
书籍 小睡
Books,naps,
亲吻和争执
kisses…and fights.
老天 我们曾吵得很厉害
Oh,God,we had some great ones!
谢谢你
Thank you for those.
多谢你对我的好
Thank you for every kindness.
并给了我一对儿女
Thank you for our children.
让我第一次看见他们
For the first time I saw them.
多谢你令我一向以你为荣
Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with.
多谢你的勇敢
For your guts,
和你的温柔
for your sweetness.
你的美貌 你令我常想抚摸你
For how you always looked,for how I always wanted to touch you.
你是我的生命
God,you were my life.
我抱歉令你失望
I apologize for every time I failed you.
尤其是这次
Especially this one.
你以为我不会出来
Didn’t you think I’d make it?
你在里面颇久
You were in there a while.
我要好一阵才发觉你说得对
Took me a while to realize you were right.
你无法帮到她
Nothing you can do could help her.
这次行程只是为你
This trip was for you.
有没有几乎失去理智
Did you come close…
失去
To losing it?
几乎了
Oh,yeah.
不能坚持了
Pushed it right to the edge.
所以我要出来告诉你
That’s why I had to come out now.
我要放弃
I’m giving up.
但不是你所想那样
Not the way you think.
你回去
Go home,Al.
告诉我的儿女我爱他们
Will you tell my children I love them?
我不会离开他们的母亲
And I won’t leave their mother.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们去哪儿
Where are we headed?
只消一会 我们彼此都感陌生
In one minute I won’t know you any better than you’ll know me.
但我们会一起
But we’ll be together.
去我们所属的地方
Where we belong.
好人下地狱
Good people go to hell
是他们不能原谅自己
because they can’t forgive themselves.
我知道我不能
I know I can’t.
但我能原谅你
But I can forgive you.
原谅我杀死儿女
For killing my children?
和我的好丈夫
And my sweet husband?
不
No.
你太好了 男人会宁愿下地狱
For being so wonderful,a guy would choose hell over heaven,
以便亲近你
just to hang around you.
不是因我提醒你
Not because I remind you,
而是因我不能和你一起
but because I couldn’t join you.
对不起 我丢下你
Sorry I left you alone.
你别放弃 好吗
Don’t give up,Okay?
克里斯蒂
Christy?
克里斯蒂
Christy.
这儿怎么了
What happened to this place?
很冷
It’s cold.
克里斯蒂
Christy?
天啊 不 不 不
God,no! No,no,no,no!
别放弃 克里斯蒂 别放弃
Don’t give up! Don’t give up! Christy!
别放弃 别放弃 别放弃
Don’t give up! Don’t,don’t give up!
克里斯蒂
Christy!
克里斯蒂 别放弃
Christy,don’t give up…
克里斯蒂
Christy.
嘿
Hey!
记得我吗
Remember me?
有时输了也会有得的
Sometimes,when you lose you win.
我们怎会来到这里
How did we get here?
就像其他的事一样
Travel here is like everything else.
在脑里进行
It’s in your mind.
你只要闭目
You only have to close your eyes.
若你知道目的地
If you know where you’re going…
我们似乎知道
Looks like we did.
你在哪儿
Where you were…
我用尽方法也找不到你
I tried everything. Nothing worked.
直到
Until
你尝试和我一起
you tried joining me.
有些人说不可能的事
What some folks call impossible…
只是他们末见过而已
is what they haven’t seen before.
对不起 女士
Excuse me,lady.
准备接受我答应你的惊喜吗
Ready for that surprise I promised?
嗯
Yeah.
那不是惊喜
That’s not the surprise!
妈妈
Mommy?
我想和你白头到老
I want us to grow old together.
-在这儿行吗 -哦
-Can we do that here? -Mmm-hmm.
我要全部
I want it all.
只要是和你一起
As long as it’s with you.
会的
It Will be.
但投胎回到世上如何
But what about going back?
投胎转世
Being reborn?
那是我们在此不能做的
That’s the one thing we can’t have here.
重新寻找对方
Finding each other all over again.
相爱
Falling in love.