你还没见识过
You ain’t seen nothing yet.
好 应该给你机会
Okay. You deserve your chance.
我们找人去寻找她
We’ll find a tracker.
嘿
Hey!
他就是不肯放弃的人
This the guy who doesn’t give up?
有没有人告诉你太坚持是愚昧
Anyone tell you too much persistence can get stupid?
时常有
Constantly.
我听到同样的话
I hear the same thing.
我也听到我读得太慢
I also hear I read too slow.
我不需要戴眼镜
I don’t need glasses.
我双眼看到我所想像的东西
Eyes being a figment of my imagination.
你在这儿会听到智慧之言
You’ll hear a lot of smart stuff here.
通常是对的
It’s usually right.
别让它扰乱你
Don’t let it screw you up.
我不会
I won’t.
你太太也这样爱你
Your wife love you as strong?
我们会找到她
We’ll find her.
但你见到她时
But when you find her,
她不会和你相认
nothing will make her recognize you.
任何事都不会令她动摇
Nothing will break her denial.
那比她的爱更顽强
It’s stronger than her love.
事实上是被她的爱强化了
In fact,reinforced by her love.
你可说你盼望说的一切
You can say everything you long to say.
包括再见
Including goodbye.
即使她不会明白
Even if she can’t understand it.
你会得到你没放弃找她的满足感
You’ll have the satisfaction that you didn’t give up.
那应该足够了
That has to be enough.
你带我去便行了 我决定怎样才足够
Get me there. I decide what’s enough.
我们何时起程
When do we leave?
闭目
Close your eyes.
阿尔伯特 是好人
Albert’s a sweet kid.
对
He is that.
他有一种温柔 我以前不知道
There’s a tenderness I never knew in life.
可能是因他年轻时 我末认识他
I didn’t know him when he was young.
你对儿女感到自豪
Were you proud of your own kids?
当然
Of course.
答得好敷衍
That’s an easy bullshit answer.
想花些心思再说吗
Think about it.
我说”当然”
I said “Of course.”
我喜欢弱点
I like this sore point.
那是燃料 有强大影响力 可作联♥系♥
It’s juice. Juice is strong. It connects.
令你更容易接受安妮
Makes you a better receiver for Annie.
她像输送者 传递你的思想
She’s the transmitter,sending thoughts of you.
你生前干哪一行
What did you do when alive?
-你说对上一次 -对
-You mean the last time? -yep
我们可以再生
We can be reborn.
只要是我们选择
But only if we choose to.
上次我也是做同样工作 纠证
Last trip,I did the same work…
你是精神病医生
You were a shrink!
颇有洞察力
Fairly perceptive.
哦 天啊
Oh,my God.
你想身体会有危险
You expected physical danger?
它会置你于死地
What could it do,kill you,huh?
不 地狱真正的危险
No. In hell,there’s real danger.
是令你失去理智
Of losing your mind.
因为他在下沉
Because he’s drowning,that’s why.
他13岁
He’s 13 years old!
我知道
I know.
他要和朋友一起玩玩 那就是他想要的
He needs to hang out with his friends. That’s what he needs.
他要轻轻松松看电视
He needs to veg out in front of the TV,
他起码要看一本他喜欢的书
he needs to read a fucking book he likes!
他经历这一切为了不令我失望
You’re saying he doesn’t wanna let me down?
不 更糟的是
No,it’s worse.
他代入你太深 他以为是令自己失望
He’s so into you,he feels he’s letting himself down.
你说他能做的事 他做不到 他便觉得自己没用
You say he can do something and he can’t,he thinks he’s shit.
这样多不健康
How sick is that?
你怎能把我从学校拉出来
How can you take me out of school?
你怎么能
How can you?
这是我的人生
This is my life!
你以为我做不到
Don’t you think I can make it?
我有没有认真努力
If I really dig in…
但你要加把劲给我看
You have to show me more!
得了吧 你做不到 伊安
Come on! You’re blowing it,Ian!
我不是你
I’m not you!
沉船
Shipwrecks.
这儿是什么地方
What is this place?
是去地狱之门
The gateway to hell.
情况如何 有她的踪影吗
How are we doing? Picking up any signals?
一点也没有
Actually,not a ripple.
因为我想着另一个人
That’s because I was thinking of somebody else.
你走进课室看见其他学生在考试
It’s a slap in the face when you see kids taking a test
他们毫无困难 对我可是打击
and they’re just breezing through it.
而你不明白
And for you it just kinda goes.
每天我看到
Every day I see
自己比不上你 和其他人
how I’m not as good as you and everyone else.
但这不等于我放弃
But that doesn’t mean I give up.
嘿
Hey.
刻耳柏洛斯…守卫者
Cerberus,the guardian.
你觉得如何
How do you feel?
我想知道 你上♥床♥睡觉时的感觉
More than I want you in or out of some school,
更甚于我要你入某校或离某校
I want to know how you feel when you go to bed at night.
很害怕
Real scared.
我知道我相信你
I know I believe in you.
若我要去地狱
If I was going through fucking hell,
我只想一个人在我身边
I’d only want one person in the goddamn world with me.
有一个人伊安永不会知道
There’s a man Ian never got to know.
那就是长大的他
The man he was growing up to be.
他年轻俊朗 双目有神
He’s a good-looking,clear-eyed young fella,
年约25岁
about25.
我看见他
I can see him.
他受男性欢迎
He’s the type of guy men want to be around.
因为他正直诚恳
Because he has integrity,you know?
也有个性
He has character.
这不能伪装
You can’t fake that.
他也受女性欢迎
And he’s a guy women want to be around,too.
因为他温柔体贴
Because there’s tenderness in him.
尊重人
Respect.
忠诚而勇敢
Loyalty.Courage.
女性喜欢这些
And women respond to that.
他会是个好丈夫
Makes him a terrific husband.
我看见他为人父亲
I see him as a father.
他在这方面真是一流
That’s where he really shines.
他直视孩子时
See,when he looks in his kid’s eyes,
孩子便知爸爸了解他
and the kid knows that his dad really sees him,
知道他是怎样一个人
he sees who he is.
孩子也知他了不起
Then that child knows that he is an amazing person.
他是一个很好的孩子
He’s quite a guy
我不会和这样一个出色的人相遇
that I’ll never get to meet.
我但愿能和他相遇
I Wish I had.
我们去
Let’s do it.
来吧 她可能在里面
Come on,she could be in there!
不
No!
不
No!
别 别
Don’t! Don’t!
别这样
Don’t do this!
伊安 你妈妈不在里面
Your mother’s not in there,Ian!
儿子 你妈妈不在里面
Your mom is not in there,son.
我不会和其他人到地狱去
There’s not another man I’d go through hell with.
到地狱升降机 上去
Elevator to hell. Going up.
上去吧
Come on.