读出来
Read it.
读出来
Read it.
天啊 这情形何时才终止
Christ,when does it end?
没有规定
There’s no rules,Chris.
你想终止便终止
It ends when you want.
你去了哪儿
Where were you?
某个地方
Someplace else.
你以为我是你幻想出来的吗
You think I’m a figment of your imagination?
是真的 她和你全是真的
It’s real. She’s real. You’re real.
这是真的
It’s all real.
如有目的 这就是目的
That’s the point if there is one.
你停止伤害她就会终止
It’s over when you stop wanting to hurt her.
永远
Forever.
宝贝 你放心
Don’t worry,baby.
我不会丢下你
I’m not leaving you alone.
我会常在你左右
I’m not going anywhere.
拜拜 宝贝
Goodbye,babe.
凯蒂是你
Katie,it’s you!
你回复年轻
You’re young again!
凯蒂
Katie!
来这儿 凯蒂
Come here,Katie.
凯蒂
Katie.
来吧
Come on,hey!
我真坏事
Boy,I screwed up.
竟来了狗天堂
I’m in dog heaven.
大家都去的地方不会太差吧
A place where we all go can’t be bad,can it,girl?
也许毕竟我不在你的天堂
Maybe I’m not in your heaven after all,girl!
你在我的天堂
Maybe you’re in mine!
安妮
Annie!
克里斯 你怎么搞的
Chris,what the hell have you done?
听诊器不是这样用的
That’s not how you use a stethoscope!
阿尔伯特·刘易斯
Albert Lewis?
你最后见我时我63岁 躺在心脏病房♥
Last time you saw me I was 63,stretched out on a cardiac ward!
你以为我会衰老到嫌命长 呃
You thought I was old and decrepit,huh?
说着 我不会长命下去
Talking about “Ah,can’t go on!”
谁会想永远都那么老
Who wants to be 63 throughout eternity?
看你在水上
Look at you on the water!
你好
Well,hello! Come on.
来走走 感受这节拍
Walk along,feel the beat!
在水上跳舞
Dancing on water!
如常的流畅
Smooth as ever!
我死时和我一起的那人就是你
And that was you,just now,when I died.
我以为你认得我 你叫我医生
I thought you recognized me,because you called me “Doc”.
我一向是你最喜欢的医生
Me being your favorite doc.
可否帮个忙 我绘画遇到困难
Could you lend me a hand? I’m up to my ass in problems again,Chief.
哦 克里斯
Oh,Chris.
来这
Come here.
你还一直这么丑
You are still kinda ugly.
你教会我许多
You taught me a lot,Chief.
你这地方很好
Nice place you got here.
不 是你这地方很好
No,no. Nice place you got here.
我
Me?
对 这全是你造出来的
Sure,you’re making all this.
我们起初都没安全感 想像置身安全舒适之地
We’re insecure at first,so we need safety and comfort.
我们自绘我们的环境
We all paint our surroundings,Chris.
但你是第一个真正用油彩的人
But you’re the first guy I know to use real paint!
有很多地方她没描绘
There’s so much here she didn’t paint.
例如那只鸟
Like that bird.
安妮给你一个开始 像给你扶手
Annie gave you a start,like holding onto handrails.
现在你创造出一个世界来
You’re creating a world.
凭你的想像力和喜欢的画作等等
From your imagination,from paintings you love,anything you want.
它怎么不动
Why doesn’t it move?
你想它动它便会动
It will when you want it to.
哦 哦 你去吧 孩子
Oh-hoh! You go,boy!
我能使它潜水吗
Can I make it dive?
现在你是画家 这是你的世界
You’re the painter now!It’s your world.
去看看
Look at it go!
青绿色的翅膀好吗
How about turquoise wings?
青绿色
Turquoise!
加一点淡紫色
And a little mauve,all right!
我没那样做
I didn’t do that.
是我弄的
No,I did.
我们一起像是双重操纵
When we’re together it’s like dual controls.
我可令大象飞行吗
Can I make elephants fly?
安妮不是为你们绘画了一间屋吗
Didn’t Annie paint a house?
对 那是我们的梦幻屋
Yeah,it’s our dream house.
走过对岸就是
Just a stroll across the water.
我们抄捷径
Let’s take the shortcut.
这捷径不错
Nice shortcut.
轻而易举 瞧我
It’s easy,look at me!
我会淹死的
I’m gonna drown.
不 你已死
You can’t. You’re already dead.
噢 我…我真是在此
Oh. Am I… Am I really here?
你说的”你”是什么意思
What do you mean by “you”?
你是你的手或脚
Are you your arm or your leg?
-部分是 -真的
-Partly. -Really?
若你失去四肢还是你吗
And if you lost your limbs?
我仍是我
I’d still be me.
“我”是什么
What is the “me”?
我想是我的脑
My brain,I suppose.
是吗
Your brain?
脑是身体一部分
Your brain is a body part.
像指甲或心
Like your fingernail or your heart.
为何它代表你
Why is that the part that’s you?
因为”我”是脑里的声音
Because “I” is sort of a voice in my head.
令我思想
The part that thinks,that feels.
感觉和自知存在
That is aware that I exist.
若你自知存在 你便是存在
So if you’re aware you exist,then you do.
所以你仍在这儿
That’s why you’re still here.
没有窗 你不准备看什么
No windows. What aren’t you ready to see,I wonder?
喝吧 想像它是咖啡便成
Drink it. Think it’s coffee and it will be.
好
Okay.
它是咖啡
It’s coffee.
丙烯画
Paint! Acrylic.
为何那么硬
Why is it so hard?
什么
What?
你的脑就是肉身
Your brain is meat.
会腐烂消失
It rots and disappears.
你真的以为就是那样
You thought that’s all there was to you?
像你现在在你家里
Like you’re in your house now.
并不等于你是你家
You’re in your house,it doesn’t mean you are your house.
房♥子倒塌 你起来走开
The house falls down,you walk away.
但像是我重建它
But I rebuilt,huh?
你看见你身体 是因为你喜欢看
You see your body because you like seeing one.
我们看见自己选择要看的东西
We’re seeing what we choose to see.
让我给你看看
Let me show you something.
哈
Ha!
它是真的 油彩哪里去了
It’s real. Where is the paint?
你不需要 这是你的世界
You don’t need it anymore. This is your world now.
思想是真实
Thought is real.
肉身是幻象
Physical is the illusion.
好讽刺吧
Ironic,huh?
上帝在哪里
Where’s God in all this?
他在上面
He’s up there.
某处
Somewhere.
向下大喊爱我们
Shouting down that he loves us.
你奇怪为何我们听不到他呢
Wondering why we can’t hear him.
是不是
You think?
喝你的咖啡
Drink your coffee.
要加奶
Needs milk.