,, but for Koro this time.
是对柯洛的考验
Leave it.
别碰它
You’ve done enough.
你做的够多了!
Now!
拉!
He wanted to die.
他想去死
There wasn’t a reason to live anymore.
再也没有活下去的理由了
It’s no use.
没用的
They’re too tired. We’ll try again later.
他们太累了 过会儿再试
Let them rest.
让他们先休息
Come on, dear. We’ll come back.
走吧,亲爱的,我们会回来的
Come on.
加油
It’s gone.
它不见了!
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
Where’s my moko?
我的孙女呢?
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
Pai!
派!
It’s OK, Paka.
没事了,爷爷
I wasn’t scared to die.
我不怕死
Hurry up! Hurry!
快点! 快!我们上!
Which one?
哪一个?
What do you mean, ‘which one’?
你这话是什么意思?
Yes?
喂?
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的
I’ve been praying to God about it.
我一直在向神祈祷
If that little one wakes up,
如果小家伙能醒过来
I’m going to give up the smokes.
我就戒烟
She’d like that.
她会很高兴的
A wise chief
英明的酋长
Forgive me, I’m a young bird that just can fly
原谅我,我是一只刚会飞翔的雏鸟
My name is Paikea Apirana
我的名字是派凯亚 阿比拉娜
and I come from a long line of chiefs
我的祖辈世代都是酋长…
stretching all the way back to the whale rider.
一直可以追溯到“鲸骑士”
I’m not a prophet,
我不是先知…
but I know that our people will keep going forward
但我知道我的人♥民♥会继续前进….
Unite as one
团结一致,同心协力