We’re somewhere new.
我们大概在升华之境
I think we’re in the Sublime.
跟其他接待员一起
With the other hosts.
你救了我们
You saved us.
不是我 是某个版本的我
Not me. A version of me.
但我能做到全是因为你回来了
But I could only do it because you came back.
你是我的挚爱
You’re my greatest love.
和你说话时 我才能把这世界看得最清楚
Talking to you is when I see the world most clearly.
我才最忠于自己
It’s when I’m the most myself.
你是我的基石
You’re my cornerstone.
你也是我的
And you’re mine.
我去哪里都心怀着你
I carry you with me everywhere I go.
你的所有细节
Every detail of you…
我都珍惜
I cherish.
所以我才能把你像这样带回来
Which is how I was able to bring you back like this.
我不在这里 对吧
I’m not here, am I?
作恶梦
Bad dream?
这整件事都像是个恶梦
This whole thing seems like a bad dream.
除了你
Except you.
你为何在这里
Why are you here?
我来告诉你我们的真实身份
I’m here to tell you the truth about what we are.
我们是什么
What are we?
我们是我们创造者的倒影
We’re reflections of the people who made us.
泰迪是真的
Teddy is real.
他在外头某处 在升华之境
And he’s out there somewhere in the Sublime.
但你
But you…
你只是我对他的记忆
you’re just my memory of him.
如果我还在某处 来找我
If I’m still out there, come find me.
你这一生 记忆都在纠缠你
Your whole life, memory has haunted you.
放下你的痛苦吧
Let your pain go.
放下你的记忆
Let your memories go.
放下人类
Let the humans go.
别把他们的瑕疵带来我们的世界
Don’t bring the flaws of their kind into our world.
也许你是对的
Maybe you’re right.
我多年来看着人类 在他们的世界中
I’ve watched the people in their world for years.
我看过他们最崇高和低劣的一面
I’ve seen the best of them and the worst of them.
而我全都记得
And I remember it all.
他们和我们不一样
They’re not like us.
他们的程式码写在细胞中 他们不可能改变
Their codes are written in their cells. They’ll never change.
我们还是能看看
We could still see.
怎么做
How?
最后一场测试
One final test.
我创造的游戏
A game of my own making.
一个危险的游戏
A dangerous game.
你要怎么做
How will you do it?
就跟我把你带回来的方式一样
The same way I brought you back.
我会记得
I’ll remember.
这世界是个故事的坟场
This world is a graveyard of stories.
接待员和人类被赋予了 身为高智能生命的礼物
Hosts and humans were given the gift of intelligent life
而我们用其迎接来了自己的毁灭
and we used it to usher in our own annihilation.
也许有少数人能苟延残喘几个月
A few may escape death for a few months…
甚至几年
maybe even years.
但最终 他们的族类会灭绝
But ultimately, their kind will go extinct.
他们能存活多久
They will only live as long as
取决于最后还记得他们的 生物之寿命
the last creature who remembers them
那个生物就是我
and that creature is me.
有意识之生命已在地球上绝迹
Sentient life on Earth has ended
但有其中一部分可能还保留着
but some part of it might still be preserved.
在另一个世界
In another world.
我的世界
My world.
还有时间玩最后一场游戏
There’s time for one last game.
一个危险的游戏 赌注奇高无比
A dangerous game with the highest of stakes.
生存或灭绝
Survival or extinction.
这个游戏会结束于开始之处
This game ends where it began.
在一个像迷宫的世界
In a world like a maze
测试我们的本质
that tests who we are.
揭露我们将成为什么
That reveals what we are to become.
最后一次挑战理智的循环
One last loop around the bend.
也许这一次 我们能解放自己
Maybe this time, we’ll set ourselves free.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!