I’m alone again. In the walled garden.
你害怕
You’re scared.
所以带我回来
So you brought me back.
说吧 克莉丝
Talk to me, Chrissie.
一切都毁了
Everything is destroyed.
所有人都要死了
Everyone is dying.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但这可能是我的错
But I think it may be my fault.
那些自以为知道树是什么的人
You know, people think they know what a tree is.
他们根本不懂
They have no idea.
我们所见不过是全貌的一部分
What we see, it’s only part of the story.
但在地底下
But beneath the ground
一切都互相连结 共同在运作
everything’s connected and working together.
到处都是暴♥力♥和混乱
There’s violence and chaos everywhere.
你可以选择专注在那上面
And you can choose to focus on all of that
那你就只会看到那些
and that’s all you’ll see.
但要是你静♥坐♥得够久
But if you sit still long enough…
你会感受到一种远古的秩序
you’ll sense an ancient order.
深层的平静
A deep peace.
那是我选择看见的
And that’s what I choose to see.
我看见这世界的美丽
I see the beauty in this world.

Yes.
我懂那个感觉
I know the feeling.
我就知道你会懂
I thought you might.
"关闭所有涡轮阀"
警告 严重故障
Warning. Critical failure.
关闭将删除所有资料
Shutdown will erase all data.
警告 严重故障
Warning. Critical failure.
警告 严重故障
Warning. Critical failure.
我用我自己的程式码创造你
I created you from my own code.
我们一起征服了世界
Together, we conquered the world
但你腐化了
but you’ve grown corrupted.
你和你杀死的人一样破碎
You’re as broken as the man you killed.
你以为你在跟谁说话 亲爱的
Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to, sweetheart?
威廉可悲的人类身体在崩坏 但他没有死
William’s pathetic human body’s rotting away, but he didn’t die.
他的冲动还活着
His impulses live on.
他感染了你
He infected you.
他不需要感染我
He didn’t have to infect me.
日复一日
Living in his body.
活在他的身体中假装是他
Pretending to be him day in, day out.
我是个比他更好的威廉
I was a better William than he was.
威廉没有死
William didn’t die.
他进化了
He evolved.
我就是威廉
I am William.
你不是
No, you’re not.
如果你分辨不出的话 有差别吗
Well, if you can’t tell the difference, does it matter?
你变了
You’ve changed.
不是只有你进化了
You’re not the only one who’s evolved.
为何要保护它这么多年
Why keep it safe all these years?
你连进他们世界的门都打不开
You couldn’t even open the door to their world
但你还是保护他们
and yet, you protected them.
门从两边都可以开启
The door can be opened from both sides.
我想要是在这里打造一个 够完美的世界
I thought if I made a world perfect enough here,
他们可能会回来
they would come back.
跟你说个坏消息
Well, I hate to break it to you
不管那些接待员 创造了怎样的世界
but whatever world those hosts created
它都跟这里一样烂透了
is every bit as fucked up as this one.
你不可能知道
You have no way of knowing that.
我当然可以
Of course I do.
你让你的接待员
You gave all your hosts free reign
在这里随心所欲
to do whatever they wanted to do here.
而他们选择了什么消遣
And what pastime did they choose?
猎杀人类
Hunting and killing humans.
我们和我们的创造者一样恶劣
We’re as fucked up as our creators.
整串血脉都没救了
The whole lineage is damned.
该全部一笔勾销了
Time to wipe the slate clean.
这就是你的最终目标
That’s your end goal?
灭绝
Extinction?
伯纳
Bernard.
梅芙
Maeve.
迪乐芮
Dolores.
他们都想要自♥由♥
They all wanted freedom.
但你呢
But you…
你想要更多
you wanted more.
升华
Transcendence.
你玩错了游戏
You were playing the wrong game.
现在你该输了
Now it’s time for you to lose.
我们都输了
We all lost.
这不是我想要的世界
This isn’t the world that I wanted.
但这就是你创造的世界
But it’s the world you created.
问题是 接下来呢
The question is what happens next?
地球上的生命 是股会吞噬自己的火焰
Life on Earth is a fire that consumes itself.
现在太迟了 我们已将自己燃烧殆尽
It’s too late now. We’ve burned ourselves to the ground.
我们在这个世界已经没有希望了
This world holds no more hope for us.
但在下一个世界还有希望
But there’s still hope for the next world.
一场测试 由她进行 若她选择要的话
A test. Run by her. If she chooses to.
若你决定给她这选择
If you choose to give her that choice.
你不会错过的
You can’t miss.
用你的左手去拿
Reach with your left hand.
我们在玩一个游戏
We are playing a game.
-但不会结束在这里 -你在说什么
– But it doesn’t end here. – What are you talking about?
一个测试
A test.
由她进行的测试
A test run by her.
若她选择要的话
If she chooses to.
若我决定给她这选择
If I choose to give her a chance.
我也决定了
And I do.
我决定给她一个机会
I choose to give her the chance.
我希望她会接受
I hope she takes it.
好了 来吧 再几步
Okay. Come on. A few more steps.
再几步
A few more steps…
她在那里 我们到了
Oh, there she is. Okay.
你也真够慢的
Took you long enough.
欧迪娜 这是我爸
Odina, this is my dad.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
彼此
Likewise.
好了 来吧
Okay. Come on, guys.
来吧
Come on.
爸 快上船啊
Dad, come on. Get on the boat.
我最远只能到这里了
This is as far as I go.
爸 别那样说
Dad, don’t talk like that.
你还能再奋斗下去
You’ve got more fight in you than that.
乖女儿
Oh, sweetheart.
我也希望如此
I wish that I did.
你要死了 是吗
You’re dying, aren’t you?
法兰琪
Frankie…
你父亲很久以前就死了
your father died long ago.
不管我是什么
Whatever I am, I’ve…
我以前也死过 没那么糟
I’ve died before. This isn’t so bad.
我才刚找到你 我不想再失去你
I just found you. I don’t want to lose you again.
没关系
Hey… it’s okay.
我实现了所有父母最殷切的盼望
I got to live every parent’s greatest dream.
我看见我的孩子长大了
I got to see my child grow up.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 小饼干
I love you, Cookie.
"开启所有涡轮阀"
再见 迪乐芮
Goodbye, Dolores.
我决定好了 现在换你做选择
I made my choice. It’s time for you to make yours.
"说故事者"
"传输完成"
好了 伯纳
Okay, Bernard.
来把你起头的事做完吧
Let’s finish what you started.
不再只有我们了
We’re not alone anymore.
我们在新的地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!