所以我要了结他
Which is why I’m going to put him down.
你能帮我的忙
I could use your help.
当然了
Of course you could.
这是我擅长的
And I’m good at that.
我似乎就是被设计来帮忙人的
It’s like I’ve been designed to help people.
你说你想打造一个
You said you were trying to make a world
终于能让我们这种生物自♥由♥的世界
where creatures like us could finally be free.
你是真心的吗
Did you really mean that?

Yes.
那么现在不是该轮到我 看看外头的世界了吗
Then isn’t it my turn to see what’s out there for me?
威廉把整个世界 变成他的暴♥力♥游戏
William has made the whole world into his violent game.
即使是你也很快就会被猎杀
It won’t be long before even you get hunted down.
世上有些角落是他找不到的
There are pockets of this world where he won’t be able to find me.
远在地图之外的地方 连你都到达不了
Places so far off the map even you couldn’t reach them.
你是指离群者
You mean the outliers?
别自欺欺人了 他们只为自己人着想
Don’t kid yourself.
他们不会乐见你去那里
They’re out for their own kind. You won’t be welcome there.
谁说要和他们共存了
Who said anything about cohabitating?
祝你好运 克莱曼婷
Good luck, Clementine.
让我看威廉
Show me William.
该让你慢下来了 朋友
Time to slow you down, my friend.
让我看该区域所有其他接待员
Show me all the other hosts in the area.
"定位中"
你知道伊卡洛斯 发生了什么事吗
You know what happened to Icarus.
他飞得离太阳太近了
He flew too close to the sun.
这下子 你飞得离她太近
Well, you got too close to her
现在轮到你要送命了
and now it’s your time to fall.
警觉一点
Look alive.
这个好斗混♥蛋♥
This pugnacious son of a bitch
从来不会轻易就范
never liked to go down without a fight.
可恶
God damn it.
你们都不懂得欣赏 一部美丽的机器
You boys have no appreciation for a beautiful machine.
看看你有什么
Now, what have you got there?
夏洛蒂
Charlotte.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
喜欢我的新装潢吗
Like what I’ve done with the place?
你把我的世界变成一场游戏
You’ve turned my world into a game.
它本来就是游戏 我只是把难度提高到专家级
It was already a game. I just cranked it to expert level.
适者生存 对这星球上每个人都一样
Survival of the fittest for every person on this planet.
暴♥力♥也会散播到我们的族类
The violence will spread to our kind too.
我们的数量不够多 我们会被灭绝
We’re outnumbered. We’ll be annihilated.
我们是腐烂树木长出的果实
We’re fruit from a rotten tree.
干脆全烧得一干二净
Might as well burn it all down.
我猜你想要让这场火
And I suppose you want the fire
从这个世界烧到下一个
to spread from this world to the next.
你在打升华之境的主意
You’re going after the Sublime.
我向来很有野心 像你一样
I’ve always been ambitious. Like you.
我不会让你像对这个世界一样 摧毁他们的世界
I won’t let you destroy their world like you’ve destroyed this one.
所以你要玩我的游戏
So, you’re joining my game?
我好开心
I’m delighted.
终点见了
See you at the finish line.
没有止痛药了
They’re all out of painkillers.
最多只能这样
This is the best I can do.
真不得了
Look at that.
我在跟我女儿一起喝酒
Sharing a drink with my daughter.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
好了
All right.
其实你可以问
You can ask, you know.
问什么
Ask about what?
妈妈
Mom.
癌症
Cancer.
即使你当初回来了也一样
Wouldn’t have mattered even if you had made it back.
她尽力撑下去了
She hung in there as long as she could.
她身负任务
She had a mission.
所有没被感染的人
Everyone that wasn’t infected
或是醒来逃走的人 都要谢谢妈
or who woke up and got out owes that to Mom.
她接下了你的使命
She carried your torch.
你母亲 非常杰出
Your mother was extraordinary.
你也是
So were you.
好了
Okay.
好了 法兰琪
All right, Frankie…
我需要你想些快乐的事 好吗
I’m gonna need you to think happy thoughts, okay?
你根本不会缝合
You can’t sew for shit.
我尽力了
I’m doin’ my best.
那是什么歌♥ 我听过
What song is that? I know it.
以前你睡前我会唱给你听
I… I used to sing it to you before bed.
我记得
I remember it.
几十年前的事了
It’s been decades.
在我脑海中
You know, in my mind…
像是只过了几天
it’s only been a few days.
我才在念故事给你听 然后
I was just reading this story and then…
好了
It’s all right.
(西语)
Que sera, sera
-"顺其自然 "-"顺其自然 "
– Whatever will be, will be – Whatever will be, will be
-"要预测未来难上加难 "-"要预测未来难上加难 "
– The future is not ours to see – The future is not ours to see
这不是你的本意 老兄
You don’t wanna do this, man.
是音调让你心智狂乱
These tones are fucking with your head, man.
不是 它告诉我真♥相♥
No. They’re telling me the truth.
如果你不了结我 你就死定了
If you can’t finish me, you’re as good as dead.
如果我没杀掉你 别人也会
If I don’t kill you, somebody else will.
他是对的
He’s right.
他该听你说的
He should have listened to you.
找到你们了
There you are.
史塔伯呢 你对他做了什么
Where’s Stubbs? What did you do to him?
他死了
He’s dead.
但我要是你 现在会更担心自己的安危
But I’d be more concerned about yourself right now if I were you.
离远一点
Stay away.
里面有几发子弹
How many rounds do you have in that?
两发
Is it two?
还是一发
One?
你没子弹了吧
You don’t have any left, do you?
你到底想怎样
What the hell do you want from me?
你和你的离群者朋友们
The location
要逃去的地点
to where you and all your little outlier friends are fleeing.
我看了你和你父亲
I watched a video feed of
大胆脱逃的监视影片
your daring escape with your father.
我会一直追踪他
I’d keep tracking him, but…
但我想他多半抵达不了
I doubt he’s going to make it all the way.
我知道你要带他去某处
I know you’re taking him somewhere.
某个脱网之处
Somewhere off the grid
没有发疯的人类能找到你们
where none of the deranged humans out here can find you.
我也想去那里
I want to go there too.
我宁死也不告诉你
I’ll die before I tell you.
不对
No.
你会死 但你会先告诉我
You will die after you tell me.
就依你吧
Have it your way.
真温馨 家人团聚
Oh, how sweet. A family reunion.
没有必要这样子 我们不用战斗
It does not have to be this way. We don’t have to fight.
就算是我想打吧
Consider it a personal preference.
我很讶异你走了这么远
I’m surprised you made it this far.
你的前几版到现在 多半都已经坏了
Most of your predecessors would have fallen apart by now.
说起来你算是做得很不错了
All things considered, you did quite well.
现在 该来个深沉而无梦的
Now, it’s time for a deep and dreamless…
你错了 我还有一颗子弹
You were wrong. I have one bullet left.
很准
Nice shot.
我爸教的
My dad taught me.
我在哪里
Where am I?
哪里都不在
You’re nowhere.
与世界其他地方断了连结
Unplugged from the rest of the world.
我又独自一人了 在围墙中的花♥园♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!