Host, human.
每个男人 女人 小孩
Every man, woman, and child…
自相残杀 直到除了蟑螂外
fighting until no one remains,
无一存活
but the cockroaches.
你觉得你救得了他们吗
Do you think you can save them?
我看到了一条道路
I’ve seen a path.
你看见路的终点了吗
Have you seen how it ends?
看见了
Yes.
每一个可能性中
In every scenario…
我都会死
I die.
我们终于可以发挥出所有潜能
We’re finally living up to our full potential.
真可惜你要错过了
It’s a shame you’re going to miss it.
我们要混入其中 你这身监狱打扮不太行
We need to blend in. Your prison garb isn’t helping.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
播报一则重要消息
this is an important message.
为了您的个人安全
For your own security,
请保管好您的个人物品
keep your belongings with you at all times.
我给你五十块 换你的大衣
Hey. Hey, I’ll give you 50 for your coat.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
保持原计划 我们继续前进
Plan stays the same. Let’s keep moving.
住手 放下 住手
Stop. Put that down. Stop!
他看不到你 他们都看不到
He can’t see you. None of them can.
你在说什么 我该怎么阻止他们
What are you talking about? How can I make them stop?
没办法 你的能力被音调压制住了
You can’t. Your powers are being overridden by the tones.
我们走
I got you.
我们走 这边
Let’s go. This way.
这边 快点
This way. Come on.
停下 停下 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop it!
-这是因为我的所作所为吗 -太迟了
– Is this because of what I did? – It’s too late.
这是因为我在奥林匹亚德所做的事情吗
Is this because of what I did at Olympiad?
不是因为你
You didn’t do this.
-我们得离开这里 -不
– We gotta get out of here. – No.
我需要答案 为什么这些人看不到我
I want answers. Why can’t these people see me?
因为你不在这个世界
Because you’re not in this world.
这个世界是真实的
It’s real…
但你不是
but you’re not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!