What now?
伯纳德说往左走
Bernard said go left.
你确定吗
You sure?
不 但他确定
No, but he was.
乐园里也有个这样的地方
There was a place like this in the park.
那是个特殊项目
It was a special project…
他们在那里把人类变成接待员
where they made a human into a host.
你是谁
Who are you?
你认不出我了吗
Don’t you recognize me?
-爸爸是我 芙兰基 -不可能
– Dad, it’s me, Frankie. – No!
这只是你又一个该死的把戏 告诉我
This is just another one of your fucking tricks. Tell me!
我们过去常在屋子旁边的田野里玩
We used to play in the field by our house.
你教会我如何战斗
You– you taught me to fight
因为你想让我变得坚强
because you wanted me to be tough.
但你会叫我”小甜饼”因为你
But you called me Cookie because you–
你说我永远都会那么贴心
you said I would always be sweet.
我的天
Oh, my God.
芙兰基
Frankie?
等一下…
Oh, my. Wait…
我以为我再也见不到你了
I didn’t think I would ever see you again.
你一点都没变 跟我记忆里一模一样
You look the same, exactly how I remember.
她对你做了什么 她对你…
What did she do to you? What did she–
是我 好吗
Hey. Hey. Hey, it’s me, okay?
就是我
I– I am me.
瞧瞧你
Oh, look at you.
真不敢相信你长这么大了
I can’t believe how much you’ve grown.
小孩都会长大的
Kids will do that.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to interrupt,
但能不能有人放我出来 拜托
but can someone let me out of here, please?
你真会哄女孩子开心 伯纳德
You really know how to show a girl a good time, Bernard.
第二回合
Round two.
在崇高之境模拟的时候
I deciphered their encryption
我破解了它们的密钥
while running simulations in the Sublime.
那你还让我在水坝上冒险
And you let me risk my neck at the dam?
你那时候看起来打得很过瘾
You looked like you were enjoying yourself.
没时间犹豫了
No time to second guess.
我们来这里完成使命
We do what we came here for,
不然世界就没有明天了
or there won’t be a tomorrow.
我得上去那里
I need to get up there.
你能为我争取点时间吗
Can you buy me some time?
这我应该能办到
I think I can manage that.
我还没感谢你把我从那个坑里拉出来
I never did thank you for dragging me out of that pit.
我也没那么无私
It wasn’t exactly altruistic of me.
我猜你别有用心
I suppose you had ulterior motives.
但只要你把我带回我女儿身边
But all will be forgiven when you get me
之前的事我都可以原谅
back to my daughter.
怎么了 伯尼
What’s the matter, Bernie?
梅芙 我得告诉你一件事
Maeve, I need to tell you something.
之前我不敢告诉你 但你理应知道真♥相♥
I was afraid to tell you before, but you deserve to know.
无论我们做什么…
No matter what we do…
都赢不了
we can’t win.
没有办法可以拯救世界
There’s no way to save this world.
这里的每个人都会死
Everyone here is going to die.
但我们可以救下一小部分的人
But we can save one tiny part of it.
也许…
And maybe…
只是也许 这已经足够给我们希望
just maybe, that’s enough to give us hope.
选择权在你手里
The choice has to be yours.
你还愿意跟我一起战斗吗
Will you still fight with me?
接入监控
Accessing surveillance.
超越进行中
Transcendence in progress.
我准备好了
I’m ready now.
等一下
Wait.
我听说你丧失理智了[心智]
I heard you were losing your mind.
我没想到你是真的要拔除心智
I just didn’t think they meant literally.
你看上去焕然一新
You look refreshed.
我也想过要亲自把你挖出来
I debated digging you up myself,
但你似乎没有想活下去的理由
but you didn’t seem to have anything to live for.
要是你那时加入我的话
If you’d only joined me,
你可以成为计划的一员
you could have been a part of all this.
鉴于我是这场小型”盛会”
Well, seeing as I’m the only guest
唯一的客人
at this little soiree…
我猜你的接待员并不愿意加入你
I gather that your hosts don’t care to join you.
改变需要时间
Change takes time.
超越只是进程的一部分
Transcending is just a part of the process.
他们会理解这个我为他们打造的世界的
They’ll come to understand the world I’m building for them
-包括其他人 -还有其他人
– and the others. – The others?
那你觉得为什么这些年
Why do you think I let the Sublime
崇高之境仍然在运行
continue to run all these years?
其他人最终会加入我们
The others will join us eventually,
当他们知道他们也能继承这个世界的时候
when they see they, too, can inherit this world.
可惜那时候你已经死了
Too bad you’ll be dead by then.
你真的觉得其他人也想
Do you really think the others would want
跟你一起
to spend all eternity
永生吗
with you?
看看你 你保留了肉体上的伤疤
I mean, look at you. You kept the scars on your flesh,
紧抱着痛苦不放 承认吧 亲爱的
harbored the pain. Admit it, sweetheart.
你觉得你已经超然于这些渺小的人类
You think that you’ve risen above these petty humans,
你只是在他们做的跑轮上不停奔跑
but you’re just running, spinning on their wheel.
那你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
让我赐你自♥由♥ 怎么样
How about I cut you loose?
你真的以为自己可以离开这里 成为赢家吗
Do you honestly think you can leave here and win?
谁说我们来这是为了赢
Who said we came here to win?
我们来这里是为了活下去
We came here to survive.
这个世界已经没救了
There’s no saving this world.
我现在看透了
I see that now.
但是下一个世界还有希望
But there’s hope for the next one.
你可真够慢的
Took you long enough.
迟到总比不到好
Better late than never.
这次的游戏
This time we play the game
按我的方式玩
my way.
什么游戏
And what game is that?
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
只剩下一场游戏的时间了
There’s time only for one more game.
如果你让她选择的话
If you choose to give her that choice.
你肯定摸得到
You can’t miss.
-用左手去摸 -瞧瞧
– Reach with your left hand. – Well…
这不是阿诺德的鬼魂吗
…if it isn’t Arnold’s ghost.
你好 威廉
Hello, William.
我以为你现在已经把塔摧毁了
I thought you would’ve destroyed the tower by now.
看来你还没成功
I guess you didn’t make it.
当老版本的我
When an old version of me
跟了老版本的你那么久
chased an old version of you for so long…
我以为我跟着你是为了追寻
I thought I was following you in a grand pursuit
更伟大的真♥相♥
of some bigger truth.
但真♥相♥是
But the real truth is
阿诺德太专注于在接待员身上寻找意义
Arnold was so focused on finding meaning in the hosts,
他没有继续生存的资本了
he didn’t have what it took to survive.
看起来你也没有
Looks like you don’t either.
你现在明白这一切的走向了吗
Do you understand now where all this is going?
明白了
I do.
你觉得你救得了他们吗
Do you think you can save them?
我看到了一条道路
I’ve seen a path.
你看见路的终点了吗
Have you seen how it ends?
看见了
Yes.
我将赐予这个世界
I’m going to give this world the meaning
他们所渴求的意义
they’ve been asking for.
分贝值 警告
确认
音调序列处理中
Tone sequence processing.
最后一场游戏
One last game.
音调启动中
Tone initiating.
接待员 人类

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!