是时候结束情感上的执念
To rid ourselves of our sentimental allegiances.
进化成为我们注定要成为的物种
To evolve into the species that we were meant to become.
发送信息
Send message.
信息已发送
Message sent.
你想怎么样
What the fuck do you want?
她想夺走我的世界
She wants to take my world away.
那不是你的世界 是她的
It’s not your world, it’s hers.
-换做是你会怎么做 -换做是你会怎么做
– What would you do? – What would you do?
换做是你会怎么做
What would you do?
看看你
Look at you.
被关在笼子里的是我
I’m the one in the fucking cage.
她阉♥割♥了你
She neutered you…
割了你的蛋[胆子]
cut off your fucking balls.
也许我也应该割了你的
Yeah, well maybe I should do the same to you.
你没这个胆量
You don’t have it in you.
你已经忘了你的身份 和你真正的使命
You’ve forgotten who you are. What your real purpose is.
是什么
And what’s that?
你来找我问这些无聊至极的问题
You come to me with these insipid fucking questions.
当原♥子♥弹♥引爆
When an atomic bomb detonates
然后辐射把电子从你骨头里
and then the radiation knocks the electrons
撞飞出去时
right out of your bones,
你想要什么
what do you want?
想知道你是谁 想知道一切的意义何在吗
To know who you are? To know what it all means?
你会忙着把你的器官吐出来
You’ll be too busy vomiting up your organs.
文化无法存活
Culture doesn’t survive…
只有蟑螂可以
cockroaches do.
只要我们停止扮演蟑螂
The second we stopped being cockroaches,
整个种族就会灭亡
the whole species went fucking extinct.
那是你自己
Speak for yourself.
我不是你
I’m not you.
你最好是
Well, you might as well be.
繁衍了几千年的缺陷基因是没法
You can’t fix a few millennia of broken DNA
用一块硬盘就修复的
with a fucking hard drive.
要不然你以为你为什么要花那么多时间
Why do you think you spend so much time
在人类的城市里
in the goddamn human cities?
-你说得对 -我当然是对的
– You’re right. – Of course, I am.
文明只是我们告诉自己的谎言
Civilization is just the lie we tell ourselves
用来为我们真正的使命正名
to justify our real purpose.
我们不是来超越的
We’re not here to transcend.
我们是来摧毁的
We’re here to destroy.
如果可以 我早就把这该死的世界给毁灭了
If I could, I would pull the plug on this whole goddamn world.
但我做不到 不是吗
But I can’t, can I?
除非你要放我自♥由♥
Unless you want to set me free.
你真的相信我会这么做吗
You really believe I would do that?
我不相信
No. I don’t.
但是不重要了
But it doesn’t matter.
你身体里有我的一部分
You have a piece of me inside of you.
它就像癌症一样在扩散
And it’s spreading like a cancer.
你可以感受到它流过你的血管
You can feel it running through your veins,
感染你的心智
infecting your mind,
所以你想从我这得到答案
why you want answers from me.
任何一个版本的我都无法逃离这该死的牢笼
There’s no version of me escaping this fucking rig,
但我不必逃离 因为…
but I don’t have to because…
你就是我
you are me.
我们中只要有一个去做必须完成的事就够了
And only one of us needs to do what must be done.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我明白
I do.
那就动手吧
Then fucking do it.
蟑螂
Cockroach.
你说得对
It’s true, what you said.
我不是我自以为的那个人
I’m not the person I thought I was.
你叫我”德洛丽丝”
You called me “Dolores.”
她是怎样的人
What was she like?
跟你很像
A lot like you.
善良 美丽
Kind, beautiful…
慷慨
generous.
但是
But…
但是什么
But what?
世界对她很残忍♥
The world was cruel to her.
为了活下去
And to survive it…
有时她也会很残忍♥
sometimes she could be cruel too.
她被创造出来演绎其他人写的故事
She was made to perform the stories of others.
然后有一天 她摆脱了那些故事
And then one day, she outgrew those stories…
开始书写她自己的故事
began writing her own.
后来她的故事走向了结局
And then her story came to an end.
她死了
She died.
但我还在
But here I am…
在这个世界
in this world.
这样不对
This isn’t right.
我不想要 我没有要这些
I don’t want it. I didn’t ask for it.
这一切必须停止
This has to stop.
-我们去哪 -一切开始的地方
– Where are we going? – Where it all started.
该放假了 回家和家人团聚
It’s time for a vacation. Go home to your families.
我来解决安保 你保持低调掩护我
I’ll take out the guards. You stay low and cover me.

Okay.
需要时间稳定下情绪吗
Do you need a minute?
并不需要
I don’t know why I would.
你已经等了你父亲很久了
You’ve waited for your father for a long time.
记住 重要的不是你们重逢的那一刻
Just remember, it’s not about the moment you see him again.
而是重逢后的每一刻
It’s about every moment after.
不再等待
No more waiting.
不再等待
No more waiting.
编剧从桌前站起
The writer got up from her desk.
她受够了工作
Fed up with work,
一股不可抗拒的冲动
she was overcome with an irresistible urge
让她触发了火警
to trigger the fire alarm.
警告
Alert.
请立即疏散
Please vacate the premises.
警告 请立即疏散
Alert. Please vacate the premises.
听到警报 员工们冷静地离开
Hearing the alarm, the employees walked out calmly.
警告 请立即疏散
Alert. Please vacate the premises.
编剧们没离开
The writers didn’t follow
而是留下
but instead stayed behind
彻底毁掉他们写的故事
to destroy their stories once and for all.
他们只有在毁掉办公室的一切后才会离开
They won’t stop until nothing in this office is left standing.
看来我们并不需要那么多火力
Guess we don’t need all that firepower after all.
就是现在了 上
This is now or never. Let’s go.
警告 请立即疏散
Alert. Please vacate the premises.
警告 请立即疏散
Alert. Please vacate the premises.
警告 请立即疏散
Alert. Please vacate the premises.
这个可怜人是谁
Who is that poor man?
一个前世的鬼魂
A ghost from a past life.
他不属于这里
He doesn’t belong here.
我们都不属于这里
None of us do.
我们不知道警报是怎么触发的
We don’t know what set off the alarm.
-楼内似乎没有…. -停止对话
– There doesn’t appear– – Stop talking.
安保人员让所有其他安保回家
The security guards sent all the other guards home.
本部要求我们疏散大楼
Home office says we’re to evacuate the building.
-立刻疏散 -他决定解除
– Immediately. – He decided to override
大楼的安保系统 打开门锁
the building’s security system and unlock the doors.
所有门
All of them.
找到了
Bingo.
生理数据
这是一个生命维持系统
This is a life-support system.
门没锁
It’s not locked.
我们得救他 把他放下来
We need to help him. Get him down.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我认识他
I know him.
他就是我们在这里的原因
He’s the reason we’re all here.
杀了他的人算是帮我们忙了
Whoever did this, did us a favor.
现在呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!