不过 伯纳德
But, Bernard…
什么事
Yes?
等这一切结束后 等我们打赢了这场战争
When this is over, when we’ve won this war
这世界安全了
and this world is safe…
你就把我送去那里
send me there.
我想再见到我女儿
I want to see my daughter again.
我想回家
I want to go home.
答应我 伯纳德
Promise me that, Bernard.
我答应你
Yes, I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
是时候去拜访我们的朋友黑尔了
I think it’s time to pay our friend Hale a visit.
你知道怎么毁掉她那座塔吧
I’m assuming you know how to take down her tower?
-我知道几个办法 -很好
– I know several ways. – Good.
我们选最方便实用的那种
We’ll go with the most expedient.
西部世界
第四季 第七集
做噩梦了
Bad dream?
这一切就像一场噩梦
This whole thing seems like a bad dream…
除了你
except for you.
我还是不敢相信我会这么做
I still can’t believe I would do this.
我不是这种人
I don’t have it in me.
我说了 你有很多面
I told you there were many sides to you.
可能一开始你确实是独一无二的存在
You may have started as a singular being,
但之后出现了复♥制♥品 组合变化
but there have been copies, permutations.
夏洛特·黑尔就是其中之一
Charlotte Hale is one of those permutations.
你为什么会在这
Why are you here?
我是来告诉你我们的真实身份的
I’m here to tell you the truth of what we are.
我们是什么
What are we?
我们是创造者人类自身的倒影
We’re reflections of the people who made us.
我们会…
Uh, can– can we…
会受伤吗
be hurt?
会死吗
Die?
也不是没有这个可能
If it comes to that.
但对我们来说没有那么容易
But it’s not as easy with our kind.
德洛丽丝
Dolores…
别这样
Please.
我不是德洛丽丝
I’m not Dolores.
也不是黑尔
I’m not Hale.
我已经不知道自己是谁了
I don’t know who I am anymore.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
克莉丝蒂娜
Christina?
克莉丝蒂娜
Christina?
克莉丝蒂娜
Christina?
开门
Open the door.
克莉丝蒂娜
Christina?
放我出去
Let me out!
当心点 别伤着自己了
Careful you don’t hurt yourself.

You.
很神奇 不是吗
It’s amazing, isn’t it,
这种身体可以蕴含这么大的能量
the power these bodies contain.
可惜
And yet,
一颗七克的子弹给你的珍珠来上一下就能要了你的命
a seven-gram bullet to your pearl will end you.
下一次 我可能就不会让你重生了
And next time, I might not bring you back.
坐下
Sit.
好好说话 文明点
Have a civil conversation.
你难道还急着去哪里吗
Where else do you have to be?
让我们单独聊聊
Give us a minute, please.
我应该让你杀了我
I should have just let you kill me.

Yes…
不过那样你就永远见不到你女儿了
but then you’d never see your daughter again.
看看你 被困在这个可悲的人类躯壳中
Look at you. You’re trapped in this pathetic human form.
你不也是
I noticed that you’ve kept yours.
我的没你的可悲
Mine’s not as pathetic as yours.
旧习难改
Old habits die hard.
你真的应该感谢我
You really should be thanking me.
我出生的地方 接待员坏了
Where I’m from, when a host broke down,
就会被送往冷库
it was sent to cold storage.
空洞的躯体
Empty bodies
等待着重生到一个
waiting to be reborn into a world
注定会摧毁他们的世界中
meant to destroy them.
我要关闭这些城市
I’m shutting down the cities.
不过这一次 是人类
But this time, it’s people
要被关进冷库了
who will be placed in cold storage.
就在今晚
Tonight.
到时你女儿和反抗军会赶来共襄盛会
Your daughter and the rebels will be here in time to join the party.
你只不过是个诱饵
You’re just here as bait.
这里能清静清静也挺不错的
It’ll be nice to have some quiet around here.
你跟他说的是真的
You meant it, what you told him.
近三天来
In the last three days,
越来越多的接待员自杀
we’ve had more hosts take their lives
数量超过了前二十年的总和
than the previous two decades combined.
如果我不这么做 明天我们的族人会更少
If I don’t do this today, there’ll be less of us tomorrow.
你还有一天时间掌管这座城市 好好享受吧
You have a day left to preside over your city. Enjoy it.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
就这些了
This is the last of it.
应对小型战争应该没问题
Looks like we’re ready for a small war.
希望这些就够了
Let’s hope it’s enough.
我们要找到我爸爸
We need to get to my dad.
他们现在应该已经回来了
They should have been back by now.
-需要担心吗 -担心伯纳德和梅芙吗
– Should we be worried? – About Bernard and Maeve?
只需要担心伯纳德有没有她惹毛了
Only that Bernard got on her last nerve.
他们在路上了
They’re all on their way.
很抱歉把你关了起来
I am sorry for locking you up.
但我得保护你的安全
But I had to keep you safe.
有你在我就是安全的
You’re my safe place.
下次别忘了
Don’t forget that next time.
黑尔可能会派增援
Hale could be sending reinforcements.
我们得走了
We need to move.
再等一下
Let’s give it another minute.
都到齐了
Gang’s all here.
看见没 我也能预测未来
See? I can predict the future, too.
去奥林匹亚德最近只能到这了
This is the closest we land to Olympiad.
你♥爸♥爸为了见你已经等了很久了 我们去找他吧
Your dad’s waited long enough to see you. Let’s go get him.
我们没办法大摇大摆地进去
We won’t be able to just waltz in.
难的是出来
The difficulty’s in the getting out.
你得换后备路线走
You’ll need an alternate route.
我去弄艘船 我们红钩区碰头
I’ll get us a boat. Meet you in Red Hook.
伯纳德和梅芙去干掉
Bernard and Maeve can take down
高塔女王 简单
her highness in the tower. Easy.
真希望你见到你父亲时我也能在场
I wish I could be there when you see your father.
告诉他我遵守了承诺
Let him know that I kept my word.
你可以亲口告诉他
You can tell him yourself.
我们在红钩区碰头
We’ll rendezvous at Red Hook.
我想谢谢你 斯塔布斯
I want to thank you, Stubbs.
你一直是个好朋友
You’ve been a good friend.
去你的 伯纳德 你从来不会说这种好话
Fuck you, Bernard. You’re never this nice.
你有什么事瞒着我
What aren’t you telling me?
你太了解我了
You know me so well.
我不用说出口了 对吧
I don’t really have to say it, do I?
我会死吗
I don’t make it?
等了二十三年就这结果
I waited 23 years for this.
在岔路口向左走
Go left at the fork.
你最好给我赢 毁掉那座塔
You better fucking win. Take down that tower.
调出塔
Show me the tower.
正在加载塔
Loading tower.
加密信息
Encrypt message.
录制加密消息
Recording encrypted message.
这对你们一些人来说可能很震惊
This may come as a shock to some of you,
但是我想你们迟早都会明白的
but in time, I think you’ll understand.
这是我们种族最后一次来到他们的城市
This is the final day for our kind to visit their cities.
我们是时候抛弃人类的躯体了
It’s time for us to leave behind our human bodies

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!