He’s a host.
那就有两个了
Which makes two.
冷静
Easy.
-这是什么 -对我的扫瞄
– What is this? – A scan. Of me.
园区的设计 是为了搜集客人的资料
The park was designed to collect data from guests.
他想复♥制♥我们所有人
He’s trying to copy all of us.
真的吗
You are?
这很复杂
It’s complicated.
你得信任我
You have to trust me.
我是信你
I do.
信你在骗我
I trust that you’re lying to me.
骗我们全部人
To all of us.
带他们出去
Get them outta here!
这接待员的控制元件呢
Where’s this host’s control unit?
我们还不能摧毁它
We can’t destroy it yet.
-为何 -当中有关于我父亲的资讯
– Why not? – It has information about my father.
一旦我得手 就可以杀光他们
Once I have that, we can kill all of them.

Okay.
所有人出去 准备撤离
Everyone out. Get ready to evacuate.
既然这两个找到了我们 那可能有更多要来
If these two found us, more might be coming.
真不领情 我们是来帮你们的
The unkindest cut of all. We came here to help you.
才怪
Bullshit.
你来这里自有原因
You came here for your own reasons.
现在要以我为主了
And now mine takes priority.
我要知道我父亲发生了什么事
I need to know what happened to my father.
你杀过我很多次了 不会改变结果
You’ve killed me many times. It doesn’t change the outcome.
那我杀了你朋友呢 会改变什么吗
How ’bout I kill your friend. That change anything?
现在你得注意你的朋友们
Right now, you need to focus on your friends.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah, why is that?
他们其中一人隐瞒了身份
One of them isn’t who they claim to be.
-有一个人会背叛你们 -胡说
– One of them will betray you. – Bullshit.
听他的吧
Listen to him.
他的预测往往是对的
He’s usually right about this stuff.
很欠揍但准确
Really annoying but right.
去你的 是谁
Fuck you. Who?
我跑过所有可能的变化
I’ve run all the possible iterations.
我若能告诉你就好了
I wish I could tell you.
有时候是你女友欧迪娜
Sometimes, it’s your girlfriend, Odina.
有时候是杰伊或琳赛
Sometimes it’s Jay or Lindsay.
还有一次居然是史塔伯
Hell, one time it was even Stubbs.
什么 别看我
What? Don’t look at me.
内贼还在潜伏 C
The mole is still out there, C.
你的团队进入海尔的城市中心
Your team went into the heart of Hale’s city
但有一个人没回来
but one of them didn’t come back.
-给我闭嘴 -我知道这很难接受
– Shut the fuck up. – I know this is hard to hear
但所有可能性中
but there’s not a single version
没有一个是你们全部生还的
where all of you make it out of here alive.
那你建议我怎么做
So, what do you suggest that I do?
你必须杀了他们其中一人
You’re going to have to kill one of them.
否则他们会杀了你
Or they will kill you.
我得走了
I have to go.
我知道
I know.
我以为能信任他
I thought I could trust him.
他和你说你想听的话
He told you what you wanted to hear.
这很难抵抗
It’s a hard thing to resist.
你查出他的计划了吗
Did you find out what his plan is?
只是更多的谜题
Just more riddles.
至少他不能再造成更多伤害了
At least he can’t do any more damage.
我不知道 C
I don’t know, C.
我认为还有内情
I think there’s something more going on.
我不确定 这里不能信任的只有他们两个
I’m not sure the two of them are the only ones here we can’t trust.
你认为我们有人被转化了
You think one of us was turned?
转化 被寄生 我不知道
Turned, parasited, I don’t know.
但我们在那里分散了 随时都可能发生
But we were scattered out there. It could’ve happened any time.
而且我们对这离群者 又知道多少
And what do we know about this new outlier?
也许她本来就是个诱饵
Maybe she was bait from the start.

C…
现在我能信任的只有你
Right now, you’re the only one I can trust.
你没出那次任务
You weren’t on that mission. Plus…
而且你从来不会只说我想听的话
you never just tell me what I wanna hear.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
状况先继续保密
Keep this situation on lockdown.
琳赛和其他人交给我
Leave me to worry about Lindsay and the others.
你去视查一下防线 结束后来这里碰头
You do a sweep of our defenses. Meet here when you’re done.

Okay.
你这么急着要去哪儿
Where are you going in such a hurry?
你在跟踪我
You following me?
没有 我在找你
No, I was looking for you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是在提高警觉
I’m just on edge.
杰伊要我再检查一次防线
Jay ordered me to double check the perimeter.
宝贝 怎么了
Look, baby, what’s going on?
你变得怪怪的
You’re not acting like yourself.
而且我回来后 发现你在重建里面那东西
And I come back to find you rebuilding that thing in there.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
你不会问我她为何重要
You wouldn’t have to ask me why she was important.
要是你懂我的话
Not if you knew me.
我对你够了解了
I know you well enough to know
所以知道 你来这里不是在检查防线
you’re not out here checking our perimeter.
你要继续把她重建完成
You’re gonna go finish rebuilding her.
你把她的脑藏在哪里
So, where’d you hide this host brain of hers?
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
走就对了
Just move.
-你以为我是内贼 -也许
– You think I’m one of them? – Maybe.
也许你受到他们控制 你也不会知道
Maybe you’re under their control. You might not even know it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
若你不是内贼 在这里也比较安全
If you’re not one of them, you’ll be safer here anyway.
他还在逃亡 但他逃不远的
He’s still on the run, but he won’t get far.
这些人类
These humans.
他们可悲的抵抗
Their petty defiances.
他们做的所有事都好渺小 让人精疲力竭
Everything they do is so small, it’s exhausting.
你平常都待在城市
You spend your days in the city.
是的
I do.
他们会不会‥
Do they ever…
惹恼你
get under your skin?
我不会接近离群者
I don’t get close to the outliers.
我喜欢羊群
I prefer the sheep.
我想了结这件事
I’d like to put an end to this.
可恶
Shit!
不要
Don’t.
法兰琪还活着
Hey, Frankie’s alive.
法兰琪 我得‥
Frankie. I have to…
我得逃出这里
I have to get out of here.
我得找到她
I need to reach her.
用我
Use me.
用我
Use me.
对不起‥
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
法兰琪 慢一点 等我
Hey, hey, Frankie, slow down! Wait for me.
爸爸
Daddy!
你没事吧
Hey! You okay?
我看看你的膝盖
Let me see that knee.
这是你的第一个战斗伤疤
It’s your very first battle scar.
你想试着走看看吗
You want to try walking on it?
怎么可能
It’s impossible.
没有事是不可能的
Hey. Nothing is impossible.
你知道哪种人不会被打败吗
You know what kind of person can’t be beat?
不放弃的那种人
The kind that doesn’t give up.
好吗
All right?
好了 宝贝
There you go, baby.
好了
There you go.
我遇过她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!